Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Affie the same horse she was riding when she did that beach ride/stay away with Meg? When they did the photoshoot?
Yes it was

Megs reel : Mentioned she’s got a naughty homebred foal in the week and in the same week as Winnie decked her…. I wonder what Winnie did? Any ideas?
Sounds like she’s having trouble with her foal, I would have thought as they have bred a few they would be experienced in foal handing??

Last edited:
Or will happily jump horses onto roads out hunting.
I'm finding this quite interesting.... I really liked Georgie and I started to notice a few things and was thinking....Hmmm... All that has been mentioned I also agree with but what got me is how fast she's gotten the mare who's had a foal to work. Well maybe not the length of time but I thought the workload very quickly progressed from what I would imagine it should have. I've never worked with a mare who's just come out of "maternity leave" so maybe I'm talking out of turn but things seemed to move very quickly and I just thought, that's a bit crappy. Every horse is also "the one" but they are sold shortly after. Weird.

Reactions: 1
Yes it was

Megs reel : Mentioned she’s got a naughty homebred foal in the week and in the same week as Winnie decked her…. I wonder what Winnie did? Any ideas?
Sounds like she’s having trouble with her foal, I would have thought as they have bred a few they would be experienced in foal handing??
I mean who doesn’t have a naughty foal 😭 I’d like to meet them please. Mine is well naughty 😈 full of character and bold as brass.

Yes it was

Ettie is just proving to be a bit sassy, same with so many foals really. Winnie got a bit excited doing pole worked and had a little bronc.

Georgie isn't half as nice to her horses as she wants people to believe. During a convo I had with her she admitted to using learned helplessness to handle her foal, as she wants it "quiet enough that a child can lead it." She told me she'd pulled it over backwards more than once, smothers it so it has to accept what she's doing and just "keeps grabbing" when she doesn't like something.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yes I thought exactly the same about the mare too. Already back in and on the gallops.
Plus 100% everyone horse is the one, the best horse in the world, how she's improved a lost cause and made it so so wonderful because she does twenty minutes long reining.... Then sells its for £12000. That grey horse she had was so so backwards and green and she had the balls to take it novice team chasing so suddenly it was worth 5 figures .... The footage of it doing a very green and wobbley dressage test was frankly embarrassing for the money she was asking.
Plus her chestnut is not a cob. She keeps calling him a cob and it is not. 🫣🫣
Disingenuous and false.

Georgie isn't half as nice to her horses as she wants people to believe. During a convo I had with her she admitted to using learned helplessness to handle her foal, as she wants it "quiet enough that a child can lead it." She told me she'd pulled it over backwards more than once, smothers it so it has to accept what she's doing and just "keeps grabbing" when she doesn't like something.

And this is horrendous. How incredibly sad.

Yes I thought exactly the same about the mare too. Already back in and on the gallops.
Plus 100% everyone horse is the one, the best horse in the world, how she's improved a lost cause and made it so so wonderful because she does twenty minutes long reining.... Then sells its for £12000. That grey horse she had was so so backwards and green and she had the balls to take it novice team chasing so suddenly it was worth 5 figures .... The footage of it doing a very green and wobbley dressage test was frankly embarrassing for the money she was asking.
Plus her chestnut is not a cob. She keeps calling him a cob and it is not. 🫣🫣
Disingenuous and false.

And this is horrendous. How incredibly sad.
Yes, the cob thing, and making out it's tiny. It's a smaller sized horse as in it's not 16.3/3 but it's not small and not a cob. She makes out it's about 14.2/15hh proper cob. Like you say disingenuous. I've seen a few eye rolls from people about this.

Jesus this is awful!!!

She Sounds like she needs a therapist

How big is Gworgies chestnut then? Shes tiny so looking at her on him I thought he was about 15.1 in all honesty jumping the size of the hedges she does Id want something about 18hh lol
Im always suspicious of people who only team chase there horses. Makes me think there is soundness issues but thats just me being suspicious.

I think it's about 15.3hh. It's not a big horse, but he's not the pony cob she seems to like to make out. She'd look much bigger on him if he was 15hh/15.1hh. When he was for sale I think he was advertised as being 15.3hh/16hh. Not sure why she wants him to be something he's not, he's lovely as what he is and doesn't need to be morphed into anything else.

She rides well, and I always thought the horses must be well treated from how she writes about them, if thinking she brings them back a little quick. But treating a foal like that doesn't sound good at all.

Considering she's a physiotherapist I'd have expected a better understanding of bringing a horse back into work slowly and carefully. But apparently not 🤷🏻‍♀️

She just comes off as a horrible person all round. I’ve watched her hunting videos where she’s swearing at other people when there horses have refused. Even just her normal interactions with other people on them make her seem really up herself.
And that photo of her jumping onto the road 😳 coming from an equine physio none the less

Reactions: 2
Well I'm glad to know that I'm not alone in regards to my thinking on Georgie! How very sad about the foal, what a way to treat a horse. So sad. And then you look at Miri with didi (I think that's the horses name) and what a wonderful, well balanced little mare who she has known and brought up since she was born.

I agree about Georgie too. Don't get me wrong, she's bold as brass and I'd love to have her balls. I enjoyed her journey with Norman the big grey to begin with when she hacked, long reined him and popped him over his first few jumps at home. However I did think she rushed the jumping aspect and definitely took a risk with his confidence by taking him team chasing so soon. Hunting to get him more forward thinking would have been better. But I stopped watching her after she totally destroyed Cissy's confidence by taking him team chasing when he was still so green out jumping. Overall I think her flatwork isn't great and her showjumping not pretty. She definitely has the typical 'hunter position'. Secure has hell seat and lower leg, but lacking much grace and correct use of the aids.

Cissy I remember that one now didnt she take him take him on saying he was broken & sore & she was going to fix him jumped him over 2 logs & then took him team chasing which ended in complete disaster. Didnt thr headcam footage show him pretty much bolting in fear/confusion. Where is he now? Didnt here anything else about him being fixed after that did we?

Cissy I remember that one now didnt she take him take him on saying he was broken & sore & she was going to fix him jumped him over 2 logs & then took him team chasing which ended in complete disaster. Didnt thr headcam footage show him pretty much bolting in fear/confusion. Where is he now? Didnt here anything else about him being fixed after that did we?
I think he's pretty much used as a happy hacker by her grandma now. Think she broke his confidence and then moved straight on to the next horse.

I agree about Georgie too. Don't get me wrong, she's bold as brass and I'd love to have her balls. I enjoyed her journey with Norman the big grey to begin with when she hacked, long reined him and popped him over his first few jumps at home. However I did think she rushed the jumping aspect and definitely took a risk with his confidence by taking him team chasing so soon. Hunting to get him more forward thinking would have been better. But I stopped watching her after she totally destroyed Cissy's confidence by taking him team chasing when he was still so green out jumping. Overall I think her flatwork isn't great and her showjumping not pretty. She definitely has the typical 'hunter position'. Secure has hell seat and lower leg, but lacking much grace and correct use of the aids.
This isn't me saying people who hunt can't ride by the way! I just meant the stereotypical old school pure hunter.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.