Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that & they looked like hard jump meets to. she had her on the gallops about 2 weeks after getting back on her so it doesn’t surprise me but that poor mare 😭
Used to like Georgi but the more I've seen I've really gone off her, she seems to rush them back into work, really didn't like the comments from someone on here who'd heard her talk about how she treats the foal.

Saw the video of her jumping Flash at a show last week, and it wasn't great riding. She's brave but technically doesn't look good.

Also wish she'd stop calling it a small cob, it's anything but and is at about 16hh.

Would be interesting to see Vossi with a game rider who's not scared of letting him go forwards but can keep him in check at the same time.

Really didn't like the video she put riding him the day after the show. It looks uncomfortable for both of them. I think she'd be better off cutting her losses with him, they're not a well matched pair. I'd also be interested in him having a lameness work up.

Reactions: 6
When she
Used to like Georgi but the more I've seen I've really gone off her, she seems to rush them back into work, really didn't like the comments from someone on here who'd heard her talk about how she treats the foal.

Saw the video of her jumping Flash at a show last week, and it wasn't great riding. She's brave but technically doesn't look good.

Also wish she'd stop calling it a small cob, it's anything but and is at about 16hh.

Would be interesting to see Vossi with a game rider who's not scared of letting him go forwards but can keep him in check at the same time.

Really didn't like the video she put riding him the day after the show. It looks uncomfortable for both of them. I think she'd be better off cutting her losses with him, they're not a well matched pair. I'd also be interested in him having a lameness work up.
When RWC interviewed a couple of pro riders at Hickstead (was it?) last year, one of them said they jumped Vossi on a ticket before Charlotte got him round a rather beefy course and she said she really liked him. This was when Charlotte couldn't even get him round a small unaffiliated, so that must have make her feel pretty rubbish. She won't sell him though. She said she likes the whizzy ones.

With regards to Georgie, I know someone who graduated from vet physio school with her. I'm tempted to ask what they think of her hunting round such big fences while the mare must still be so weak. She's too honest that poor more.

Reactions: 1
If I was the parent of a young rider, Esme would be the type of influencer I would be happy for them to watch. Yes she is possibly aimed at a more novice rider or those without any massive competition aspirations, but as role models for young equestrians go, she’s pretty much what you want.

Reactions: 12
I really hope the vlogmas filming Meg and Charlotte did is Meg riding Vossi. Would be very interested to see how he goes with a different rider. If I was Charlotte I would sell him, they aren’t the right combination and it’s not fair on either of them

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when Charlotte had Vossi up for sale briefly a couple of years back? I remember thinking FINALLY!! She then decided to keep him and switch from showjumping to dressage because he 'didn't like jumping'. It was bizarre. All or most the videos from her old yards are deleted which is a bit disingenuous too, he went really well with a showjumping instructor she had at one point.

If it were me I'd be mortified watching back footage of my own riding because they both look out of sync and uncomfortable as a result. One thing that irritates me is that she doesn't give him his head over fences and is already pulling back mid-air, resulting in a launch rather than a jump. Time to move him on to a competitive home and get something she can actually ride and enjoy.

She was much better matched with Amber but the mare was apparently too 'lazy' for her (more like too straightforward/boring rideability wise to bring in the views and reactions on social). The lovely Bella didn't even get a look in! Posted one short ride and slated the poor mare.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.