Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgie and the Equines just really grinds my gears. I feel like she acts as if everyone mistreats their horses bar her, it started with Cissy when she got him (from whoever had him after NTD) and kept saying how mistreated and poor he was and so so much was wrong with him and it was racings fault... Then the girl who rode him out commented saying that's not how he looked when he was in racing and he was well loved and had about thirty photos of her on him looking brilliant but Georgie kept banging on about his issues and blaming the trainer when it had been shown, he left the trainer looking fabulous. (So not racings fault, numlty who bought him out of racings fault)
I stopped following as I found it disingenuous to pretend he was a rescue case, but remember at that time she was also riding a horse for her friend called Boom team chasing...
Now I saw one of her reels pop up in my suggested and she seems to think Boom had been mistreated and neglected too so she rescued him!?
What've I missed without my having to scroll through tedious, Aren't I so fabulous and wonderful for saving all the horses posts?

Reactions: 1
Does Lucy have her forage gifted as I thought I had seen some of the larger haylage bales on site and she might of included using large bales works out cheaper than small.
Not sure but of you only have one horse big haylage bales won’t work. But if ypur feeding hay and have the storage it’s definitely cheaper per kg to feed big bales or to buy small bales off the field in the summer.

Does Lucy have her forage gifted as I thought I had seen some of the larger haylage bales on site and she might of included using large bales works out cheaper than small.
She used to tag her Haylage as an #ad think it was from a local merchant.

Just started watching megs vlog of han jumping dora, and god do i wish han had bought her. They are a really good partnership. Dora is forgiving enough for han to make some mistakes on, but challenging enough that han has to ride, and feels rewarded when she teaches dora stuff. As much as she loves affie, shes not as forgiving as dora. It seems like she enjoys riding dora a lot more than affie. Notice she rarely posts affie being ridden but is happy for meg to post a full blown vlog of her purely riding dora. She seems much more confident too.

Reactions: 13
i
Just started watching megs vlog of han jumping dora, and god do i wish han had bought her. They are a really good partnership. Dora is forgiving enough for han to make some mistakes on, but challenging enough that han has to ride, and feels rewarded when she teaches dora stuff. As much as she loves affie, shes not as forgiving as dora. It seems like she enjoys riding dora a lot more than affie. Notice she rarely posts affie being ridden but is happy for meg to post a full blown vlog of her purely riding dora. She seems much more confident too.
I agree! I had no idea how much of a novice Hannah was! Dora is an utter delight! If Han had her and had weekly lessons she would be on a lovely journey.

Reactions: 2
Georgie and the Equines just really grinds my gears. I feel like she acts as if everyone mistreats their horses bar her, it started with Cissy when she got him (from whoever had him after NTD) and kept saying how mistreated and poor he was and so so much was wrong with him and it was racings fault... Then the girl who rode him out commented saying that's not how he looked when he was in racing and he was well loved and had about thirty photos of her on him looking brilliant but Georgie kept banging on about his issues and blaming the trainer when it had been shown, he left the trainer looking fabulous. (So not racings fault, numlty who bought him out of racings fault)
I stopped following as I found it disingenuous to pretend he was a rescue case, but remember at that time she was also riding a horse for her friend called Boom team chasing...
Now I saw one of her reels pop up in my suggested and she seems to think Boom had been mistreated and neglected too so she rescued him!?
What've I missed without my having to scroll through tedious, Aren't I so fabulous and wonderful for saving all the horses posts?
Anyone that uses a running gag bit is in no position to talk about neglected horses imo

Reactions: 2
Saw Rhi's tik tok about box rest struggles and cant help but feel for her. I think she was really done over purchasing that horse. And she did everything as best as an amateur could whilst buying too. Maybe besides the dealer she picked from. Heartbraking.

If the injury is not improving and the horse is not field retirable I fear she may be better off considering the hardest choice.

Box rest is no life for an animal, especially with such little chance of improvement. Im sure shes getting no enjoyment abd load of bills too with all of this 😞

Hopefully he pulls around

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I really enjoyed it too. I loved Hannah's commentary and how she talked to Dora too. I thought she rode very well and I saw a big improvement in her riding from start to finish. Hopefully this can continue for a while. At least until Dora is sold as it would benefit Han in riding Affie even though her and Dora are vastly different.

Reactions: 5
Saw Rhi's tik tok about box rest struggles and cant help but feel for her. I think she was really done over purchasing that horse. And she did everything as best as an amateur could whilst buying too. Maybe besides the dealer she picked from. Heartbraking.

If the injury is not improving and the horse is not field retirable I fear she may be better off considering the hardest choice.

Box rest is no life for an animal, especially with such little chance of improvement. Im sure shes getting no enjoyment abd load of bills too with all of this 😞

Who was the dealer?

I couldnt even comprehend keeping my horse in a box for 8 months! That's a seriously long time for an animal.

Reactions: 4

Rhi has truly had the worst luck. Such a pity as Woody suited her down to the ground.

I hate to say it but unfortunately part of being an animal owner is knowing when to let go - neither of them are getting anything out of the box rest arrangement and it's no way for a horse to live. She has handled it really well, not sure I could be as strong and patient as her!

i

I agree! I had no idea how much of a novice Hannah was! Dora is an utter delight! If Han had her and had weekly lessons she would be on a lovely journey.
also agree! Was such a nice vlog to watch! Hoping she gets to do more with Dora they look so nice together, although I do think megs done a great job with Dora I can just imagine in a more one on one/full attention relationship with Han dora would completely shine!

I don’t watch Rhi’s content regularly but I’ve seen enough over the years to be completely heartbroken for her. She tried so so hard to do everything right and had horribly bad luck. As to the box rest, it sounds terrible but only she can decide what’s best. At this point I give her content support no matter what she decides because lord knows she’s tried her very best!

Tattle pressure to have Meg sell Dora to Han for a much reduced price! 😇😂 Think of the content Meg!

I think meg would find Dora sells much more easily if Han gets some mileage on her so giving Han the ride of Dora for a while could work out well for everyone

Reactions: 3
So I watched Megs 1st vlog at Bicton, and she mentions how she spent all her money on her 2 mares to get them to Bicton, and then 2mins later she mentions Y Food being a sponsor to her for the whole weekend, so I am confused 🤷🏼‍♀️

Watched the vlog of Han jumping Dora and Han has such a lovely way about her. She doesn’t blow smoke out of her own backside and readily admits that she is still very much learning. It’s a great idea to have her riding Dora for a while because it’s proving to people that a competent novice could safely ride the mare and do well, which will massively increase her sale price.
Part of me wishes that Han would buy her, I think she would have far more fun on her than on her current horse.

I don’t know much about Han actually. How long has she owned Affie and where did she get her from?

Watched the vlog of Han jumping Dora and Han has such a lovely way about her. She doesn’t blow smoke out of her own backside and readily admits that she is still very much learning. It’s a great idea to have her riding Dora for a while because it’s proving to people that a competent novice could safely ride the mare and do well, which will massively increase her sale price.
Part of me wishes that Han would buy her, I think she would have far more fun on her than on her current horse.

I don’t know much about Han actually. How long has she owned Affie and where did she get her from?
I think she bought her summer 21 and she was just advertised locally I think

Is Affie the same horse she was riding when she did that beach ride/stay away with Meg? When they did the photoshoot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.