Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oliver literally cannot win, if he runs he gets moaned about, if he withdraws he gets moaned about 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Oliver literally cannot win, if he runs he gets moaned about, if he withdraws he gets moaned about 🤷‍♀️
His track record tells you all you need to know about him. He is currently in his horse first sport second phase. He will be back to his win at all costs even if it’s ugly phase before long.

Reactions: 8
His track record tells you all you need to know about him. He is currently in his horse first sport second phase. He will be back to his win at all costs even if it’s ugly phase before long.
I know him well I've worked for him.... but my comment stands, he can't win no matter what he does

Reactions: 4
I know him well I've worked for him.... but my comment stands, he can't win no matter what he does
I’m actually glad he’s not running the horse, nice to see that rather than him flogging an exhausted horse home as we’ve seen before. If he’s happy to do that in public I dread to think what he’s like behind thr scenes.

Reactions: 6
He could win by finally learning his lesson and stopping in his horse first sport second phase. He is an absolutely fantastic rider but he needs to stop flogging knackered horses around 5* cross country courses and people would have a lot more respect for him.

He could win by finally learning his lesson and stopping in his horse first sport second phase. He is an absolutely fantastic rider but he needs to stop flogging knackered horses around 5* cross country courses and people would have a lot more respect for him.
Exactly this! There’s a reason he’s ill thought of by so many. I still can’t get over how H&H glossed over his run on Swallow Springs in 2023. The horse barely made the jump before they ploughed through the top of the table. He wasn’t thinking about the horse then and I honestly don’t trust he ever does. As many have said. If he’s happy behaving like that in public then wtf is happening on his yard?
---
I really want my (new) fiancé to come to a ODE with me as I’ve never been. What’s most local for southern Lancashire?

My boyfriend proposed in Vienna and the next day we toured the Spanish riding school. Thoughts on what they do?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So watching Meg’s latest reel about Equipt I thought ‘here we go another influencer selling stuff they have been gifted’. Well I am very happy to admit I was wrong as Meg is donating all proceeds to the BE Support Trust. Can’t believe I am saying this but well done Meg
And absolutely she should, these will be items she’s never purchased herself, all gifted items. She would have mountains of horse gear and clothing she’s never bought, so yes it’s brilliant it’s going to a support trust, maybe RWC should take note…… P.S what the hell has she done to her helmet? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Is he as much of an arse in person and as hard on the horses as comes across? Or… is it a different story behind the scenes?

I’m not a fan personally, but wonder if the reputation is ‘deserved’

Well done to Tina on her Novice (dressage) scores! 73% and 69%. Pretty impressive. Banks looked great too.

Reactions: 1
Does Callie Coles irritate anyone else? So sickly sweet, bringing ponies in the house, going out to find wild strawberries :rolleyes: she also never declares the ads. Set up videos of the children reading sat on ponies as if it's not set up at all.

Reactions: 14
In all fairness if you look at the sanction list for FEI eventing there’s a lot of names that have been pulled up for tired horses. Oliver just more in limelight.

In all fairness if you look at the sanction list for FEI eventing there’s a lot of names that have been pulled up for tired horses. Oliver just more in limelight.
I think the fact more people can watch the 5* events now has put it into the limelight. Before you had to go or watch the highlights on the BBC so someone pushing an exhausted horse was less obvious.

Reactions: 1
And absolutely she should, these will be items she’s never purchased herself, all gifted items. She would have mountains of horse gear and clothing she’s never bought, so yes it’s brilliant it’s going to a support trust, maybe RWC should take note…… P.S what the hell has she done to her helmet? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I am stunned someone has the spare time to carry out such a pointless task :oops::oops:

Reactions: 3
Olympic shortlist released for Dressage - any guesses as to who makes the team?

2728.png
Lewis Carrier with Andrew and Helen Carrier and his own Diego V
2728.png
Charlotte Dujardin with Ulrike Bachinger, Carl Hester and her own Alive And Kicking
2728.png
Charlotte Dujardin with Carl Hester and Coral Ingham's Imhotep
2728.png
Charlotte Fry with Van Olst Horses and her own Everdale
2728.png
Charlotte Fry with Van Olst Horses and her own Glamourdale
2728.png
Andrew Gould, with Max and Tatiana Skillman's Indigro
2728.png
Carl Hester with Charlotte Dujardin, Lady Anne Evans, Sandra Biddlecombe and his own En Vogue
2728.png
Carl Hester with Fiona Bigwood, Mette Dahl and his own Fame
2728.png
Gareth Hughes with Julia Hornig, Rebecca Hughes, Ruby Hughes and his own Classic Goldstrike
2728.png
Becky Moody with Jo Cooper and her own Jagerbomb
2728.png
Susan Pape with Harmony Sporthorses and her own Harmony V-Plus
2728.png
Annabella Pidgley with Sarah Pidgley and Jessica Pidgley's Gio

Reactions: 3
Does Callie Coles irritate anyone else? So sickly sweet, bringing ponies in the house, going out to find wild strawberries :rolleyes: she also never declares the ads. Set up videos of the children reading sat on ponies as if it's not set up at all.
yeah I said exactly the same thing a few threads back lol. Can’t stand all the twee-ness, let alone the things they do that are awfully unsafe!

The helmet? Took her 4 hrs to glue stupid crystals to it 😂
Doesn’t gluing stuff on affect the density of it or something? Can cause it to shatter on contact? I vaguely remember reading something that you should never alter them yourself.

Olympic shortlist released for Dressage - any guesses as to who makes the team?
I think it would be a huge surprise if the team is anyone other than Charlotte, Carl and Lottie. I’d like either Lewis or Becky to be the reserve.

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t gluing stuff on affect the density of it or something? Can cause it to shatter on contact? I vaguely remember reading something that you should never alter them yourself.
Yes it does, they advise not to use solvents on the shell.
It also invalidates any warranty too.

But then, this is RWC, she won’t be told.

Looks like she is going to a show I’m grooming at tomorrow, I’ll let you all know how it looks

Reactions: 5