Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bolesworth used to be a small country show with Showjumping classes. I’ve been going since the days of the original grass rings and no arenas!
It used to have a lot of general country stalls- craft and food tents, that kind of thing, and maybe one or two equestrian ones.
Then the changes happened and it became an international venue and they focused more on it being a horse event, but it lost a huge part of its charm. It’s gone downhill in many ways since. I far preferred the original days.
The cost of getting in now is extortionate for what there is.

Reactions: 1
I despair of dressage judges in this country. RWC has just got a 74.4% in a hat I would suggest isn’t even legal and on a horse who - although improved- is still BTV much of the time and ridden by someone who simply does not move from the waist up and moves too much from the waist down.
Also, still on a rant about judges, I watched Tina’s “last ever 90” vlog last night. In my day a swishing tail was a sign of disobedience and/or tension yet Bankseys tail was all over the place and she still got a 30 score
Do dressage riders not need their hats checking before competing?

They would only check the label if they did I think. So as long as it’s competition standard then I don’t think they would say much.
They would only check the label if they did I think. So as long as it’s competition standard then I don’t think they would say much.
She’s so silly, one person questioned how it would affect the hats integrity and she basically said she didn’t care as she lived life on the edge🙄. I can’t believe I used to like her and even felt sorry for her..

She’s so silly, one person questioned how it would affect the hats integrity and she basically said she didn’t care as she lived life on the edge🙄. I can’t believe I used to like her and even felt sorry for her..
Hasn’t learnt her lesson from her stupid hatless video then

Reactions: 5
Wimpy Eventer…. Her affected way of speaking grinds me so much! You can so easily tell that she puts on her poshness. Silly twit

Reactions: 2
Dammit I've managed to stay away from tattle but just seen something I can't resist 😂

Blobthecob!! Posted a video on Instagram a couple of days ago riding Nero. That pony has always been totally fucked off about having someone on his back and is so obviously in a lot of pain. Sound horses don't bleeping canter like that let alone jump like that, not to mention the violently wringing tail and ears pinned. Can't believe they're still bothering him with bits of riding at 24 in a physical state like that and playing it off as him being quirky and excitable. It would be interesting to see a post mortem dissection of the poor lad I can imagine he is riddled with pathology, some seriously bizarre jumping style and posture.

Reactions: 7
Dammit I've managed to stay away from tattle but just seen something I can't resist 😂

Blobthecob!! Posted a video on Instagram a couple of days ago riding Nero. That pony has always been totally fucked off about having someone on his back and is so obviously in a lot of pain. Sound horses don't bleeping canter like that let alone jump like that, not to mention the violently wringing tail and ears pinned. Can't believe they're still bothering him with bits of riding at 24 in a physical state like that and playing it off as him being quirky and excitable. It would be interesting to see a post mortem dissection of the poor lad I can imagine he is riddled with pathology, some seriously bizarre jumping style and posture.
All of the above and she is doing it when she is also trying to get pregnant via IUI 🤦🏻‍♀️

wait what? I thought she still lived with parents
Very long podcast cut short, she’s asexual and she’s trying to get pregnant via donor as she wants to be pregnant young (although experiencing complications) so her parents can be around to be grandparents

• Wow
Very long podcast cut short, she’s asexual and she’s trying to get pregnant via donor as she wants to be pregnant young (although experiencing complications) so her parents can be around to be grandparents
And no one around her see’s any issues with this? Doesn’t she struggle to care for all her horses/cats and can’t afford help sometimes? Haven’t watched her in ages but last time she was struggling

Reactions: 6
And no one around her see’s any issues with this? Doesn’t she struggle to care for all her horses/cats and can’t afford help sometimes? Haven’t watched her in ages but last time she was struggling
I think the family are all as bonkers as each other so they don’t see anything wrong with it, but we can all see the problem…

Reactions: 3
Holly certainly knows how to breed quality horses! Absolute credit to her. I know we’ve all said about how Dahli looks “awkward” and “uncomfortable” which in my eyes still stands, but Khal is an incredible horse, worth a fortune. Hollys other young stock will be ones to look out for in the future. It’s a shame others can’t take note of this type of breeding program and stop breeding for “colour”

Yes she has certainly bred nice horses, she matches the stallions perfectly to her mares. She said she really looks into each one.

Dali does still look awkward and like he needs a work up but Khal is certainly a star. I really like him and I’m looking forward to seeing what her youngsters turn out like.

What’s happened at Catton Park today? So many eliminations and withdrawals.
The grass is absolutely full of water. The rain suddenly came down and while they're trying to move fences and takeoffs, there's nowhere really for them to go that's dry =[