Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't get through Megs last video because I was hyper-fixated on how many times Hobs said Good Girl to Wilma when they were tacking up in the rain 😅 It must have been 40 times in 3 minutes. I had to turn it off
đŸ€Ł my "young" horse has been taught to stand in the box so especially useful if needing it's pissing it down like in her vlog.

I was very bemused whilst skim watching her vlog that yet again she doesn't tie up her horses and instead stands in the rain to get it wet.

I'm 90% of the time out eventing on my own and rarely have the privilege of extra help.....bonkers!

Reactions: 4
Looks like even more people are posting about Wayne Garrick now 😞 and from Olivia Towers’ story this weekend I assume some people have stuck up for him and said he was being bullied and it’s all bullshit. But of that where true he’d have an explanation and not deleted his social media accounts or posted a kiss my ass tiktok.

Jesus Christ it seems like their budget is endless! I'd love to be that sales rep if they get comission!
They have been putting out 2 or 3 blogs a week to try keep up with the construction costs. She is looking great in Panda though!

Reactions: 2
They have been putting out 2 or 3 blogs a week to try keep up with the construction costs. She is looking great in Panda though!
I don't really watch because I'm far too old to watch a child and it would just be weird, but I do find the construction / new property part of it interesting!

Reactions: 1
Affie looked sprightly in Han's latest reel. Would be fun to see her with Affie and Meg and Wilma in the same class competing, as I think they are currently jumping the same heights. Would make for a good vlog!

I'm ready to be ripped apart but I'm 29 and my favourite one to watch is Harlow and Chelsea 😅

Partly because of the showing and house renovations, but also because Harlow is 12 years old and is quite literally more mature than Charlotte, Meg, Tina, Han... đŸ˜‚đŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m the same! I’m 27 and Harlows videos are more interesting to me compared to Meg’s ect. I can never engage in selfie rambling style vlogs, I only really like watching the riding / interesting parts!! And as someone who loves showing there’s no really anyone else with regular and decent videos on showing.

Reactions: 2
Meg is a complete backwards rider than most riders that produce young horses. I’d say that with Meg’s backwards way of riding, defensiveness and low confidence, it has affected Wilma. But to stay low level is a good thing, but Meg carries on like it’s all Wilma’s fault being the way she is, but horses get there confidence from there rider, Meg needs to take a look at herself in her riding and stop blaming the horses. At least she had a positive weekend with her.
I actually quite like watching Meg’s vlogs and think the content with her young horses is usually interesting (especially where it includes a professional giving their tuition)
.. But this is the thing that really bothers me. If something goes wrong it is almost always the horses fault (“she went a bit green”, “she was spooky”, “she doesn’t understand lateral work yet”, “she thinks she knows best”).

She never ever says “I need to do xyz to help my horse”. As the sole rider (near enough) of these horses if something goes wrong, that is your fault 99% of the time - whether it’s the way you rode in that moment, or the preparation/training you’ve done at home wasn’t enough for the situation you put your horse in.

This is where she is so different to the likes of Alanna, Evie, Justine etc etc and it comes across immature.

Reactions: 12
To hand it to Tina, she usually finds fault in herself if things go wrong with Banksy.

Harlow is very mature for her age and the way she speaks to the camera is way beyond her years.
Harlem was a bit annoying on the hack though. He actually doesn’t normally bother me as he’s just a boisterous but usually quite well mannered boy, but he wasn’t listening to his mum about holding the reins properly.

I’m not sure if anyone else noticed, but in their Badminton vlog, Harlow ordered her mum to do something and didn’t say please. Straight away Chelsea was on her about it and she wasn’t messing about.

Reactions: 3
To be fair, doing badminton with jam probably did put a spanner on the works. She’s got too many horses to keep up with at the moment !! Ought to cut down and then she’d manage
I was thinking this when she did a reel of Hobbit riding, her riding and also leading another one, she needs some proper help riding the ponies.

Reactions: 1
The trouble is, the owner is obese too. I just think obesity becomes normal to these people. I see a lot of overweight people with overweight children and dogs.
How that poor animal hasn’t had laminitis I don’t know.
---
Looks like even more people are posting about Wayne Garrick now 😞 and from Olivia Towers’ story this weekend I assume some people have stuck up for him and said he was being bullied and it’s all bullshit. But of that where true he’d have an explanation and not deleted his social media accounts or posted a kiss my ass tiktok.
What did Olivia say about it?

Reactions: 5