Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sooner Everdale vanishes from the Dressage scene the better for the sport. And he can take his son Imhotep right with him.
The picture of Lotty on Glamourdale is very different even though the horses have very similar breeding (both by Lord Leatherdale out of Negro mares).
I think Everdale is a very hot horse and really struggles with tension in the big competition environment, giving him that choked appearance. I know a couple of people with Glamourdale babies and they both picked him as a stallion largely due to his cuddly, sociable temperament. So he's maybe more relaxed and less likely to hold excessive tension in his neck and jaw, risking biting his tongue etc due to him being a more relaxed, people person.
---
I've tried to pick similar pictures to make it a fair comparison between the two horse's temperaments and feelings towards the environment (although Everdale's bits do look very high in one close up and his tongue is a little blue).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
To be fair, her results sound much more impressive than they actually are when you look at them more closely. He classes are small, she competes at the very lowest levels in the lowest section imaginable.

So when it says "second" in the results for Bury Farm for example, it means she was 2. out of three in the Bronze section, but 5th out of 8 overall. Not so impressive anymore, it it? Here again, 4th out of 5 in her section, 6th out of 7 overall. Basically second from last.
37th at the Ara Festival Finals

People keep saying she is getting the migh marks, she really isn't. Yes, she scored in the 70s once, in a music class, but that is an outlier.
I guess you’re right, I haven’t seen this side of looking at her results because she’s an idiot. Because she posts her results on SM with a PB score and I’ve just won or came second, it’s like how? But now you’ve gone in-depth with it, it makes sense. I can’t wait for the day she moves up another level and her scores decrease and her position moves down the page 😂 the judges will be up for murder won’t they!

I guess you’re right, I haven’t seen this side of looking at her results because she’s an idiot. Because she posts her results on SM with a PB score and I’ve just won or came second, it’s like how? But now you’ve gone in-depth with it, it makes sense. I can’t wait for the day she moves up another level and her scores decrease and her position moves down the page 😂 the judges will be up for murder won’t they!
Sadly probably not.....the horse is flashy and she presents with confidence so she will probably continue to score well.

Reactions: 4
Sadly probably not.....the horse is flashy and she presents with confidence so she will probably continue to score well.
Everytime I think of RWC that cringe reel comes into my head. ‘Turning into the perfect dressage rider didn’t happen overnight?’. It makes me unreasonably angry because of her smugness.

Latest from Tara, God knows what she's trying to do, "side passes?" Who knows cuz I don't .No wonder the mate is confused,what a plank of a rider.

• Wow

Latest from Tara, God knows what she's trying to do, "side passes?" Who knows cuz I don't .No wonder the mate is confused,what a plank of a rider.
JFC, she doesn’t want to be there because it is physically and mentally painful for her and the head in the corner saying “Bella” over and over gives me such an irrational rage I could scream. How there has never been a serious accident baffles me, she is so lucky to have got this far, I wish Bella could escape like Farouk did.

Reactions: 3
Wondering what on earth is going on with Animalife! I just had a weird looking AI ad come up in my timeline of a horse in a gym so went and looked and it looks like they’re switching to AI rather than using influencers.😳 I think it looks terrible and can’t imagine my for you page full of ads like that from other businesses 😟 loads of really amateur looking Ai pics. I think they need to hire a proper social media bod or management company it a joke😂 if these businesses don’t know what there doing marketing wise, it shows

Reactions: 1
Wondering what on earth is going on with Animalife! I just had a weird looking AI ad come up in my timeline of a horse in a gym so went and looked and it looks like they’re switching to AI rather than using influencers.😳 I think it looks terrible
I've just looked and that is some incredibly terrible tit... I am not a fan o AI "art" when done well, and that is done terrifyingly badly! What the beep are they thinking? That is shockingly awful....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
JFC, she doesn’t want to be there because it is physically and mentally painful for her and the head in the corner saying “Bella” over and over gives me such an irrational rage I could scream. How there has never been a serious accident baffles me, she is so lucky to have got this far, I wish Bella could escape like Farouk did.
Her riding is truly awful, no balance, no clue of the damage she is causing. I saw a vlog a week or so back when she said to someone that Bella has only just turned 5 and she has been on that channel riding her (awfully) for a fair while, pretty damn close to 2 years, so that poor thing has been 'backed' far too young. I find Tara really difficult to watch, it's like a car crash waiting to happen. And yet her very many followers post only positive comments (although they do all have very bot-like user names :rolleyes:)

I find Tara really difficult to watch, it's like a car crash waiting to happen. And yet her very many followers post only positive comments (although they do all have very bot-like user names :rolleyes:)
I don't understand how someone like her has followers. Who follows such a trainwreck? She's not interesting, not amusing, not educational.... Seriouly.... WHY?

Why put money in the pocket of someone like that by wasting one's time watching their terrible content?

To be fair, her results sound much more impressive than they actually are when you look at them more closely. He classes are small, she competes at the very lowest levels in the lowest section imaginable.

So when it says "second" in the results for Bury Farm for example, it means she was 2. out of three in the Bronze section, but 5th out of 8 overall. Not so impressive anymore, it it? Here again, 4th out of 5 in her section, 6th out of 7 overall. Basically second from last.
37th at the Ara Festival Finals

People keep saying she is getting the migh marks, she really isn't. Yes, she scored in the 70s once, in a music class, but that is an outlier.
Couldn't agree more, I'm more in the dressage world than anything and agree that it really isn't that impressive. So, I think if people want to compete, ignore everyone else and just focus on your horse and your training.

Harlow has got another pony. A 3 year old unbroken Welsh section B who they hope to use as a show pony next year.

Another unsuitable pony for the harlow collection?
Does her mum see these on Facebook and buy them on a whim?
Do they ever get vetted?
A green horse and an inexperienced teenager who has no sense or concept of the danger a young horse can present.. disaster waiting to happen.
Harlow instill bad habits in her older well behaved ponies so a young one is going to be a nightmare.
Made me cringe them dragging him off the trailer and squeezing him down that narrow track, into a stable yard full of junk and spooky objects for a baby. Harlow with the lead rope wrapped around her hand and not paying enough attention.
There is barely any space or land at their house.

Reactions: 7
Another unsuitable pony for the harlow collection?
Does her mum see these on Facebook and buy them on a whim?
Do they ever get vetted?
A green horse and an inexperienced teenager who has no sense or concept of the danger a young horse can present.. disaster waiting to happen.
Harlow instill bad habits in her older well behaved ponies so a young one is going to be a nightmare.
Made me cringe them dragging him off the trailer and squeezing him down that narrow track, into a stable yard full of junk and spooky objects for a baby. Harlow with the lead rope wrapped around her hand and not paying enough attention.
There is barely any space or land at their house.
More importantly how on earth has Harlow got time for all this? She’s coming up to her really important school years, she needs friends and a life outside of ponies and YouTube too. I hope Chelsea is paying for some help and it’s not Harlow before and after school.

Reactions: 9
Also. Do they never quarantine new horses they are bringing in, in case the new one has an illness it passes onto the others? Just bung him straight in the barn and get him nose to nose with popcorn?

They definitely buy their ponies based on looks. I was very surprised she bought an unbroken pony. She is way too big for Rolo who is they only one she can actually ride and show at the moment, popcorn can’t be brought out to shows as he refuses everything. I for sure thought it was going to be an experienced pony that would bring her up the levels in jumping. I suppose Panda will be back soon so he will be her main jumping pony.

I assume they will have to get rid of one when Panda comes back. Definitely getting full up.