Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well done Emily! 1st on BANKSY and 2nd on Addie, she must be over the moon! So pleased for her, they put so much time, effort and money into it so it’s great to have some pay off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Money?! What exactly does she have to pay for herself these days?? 🤣🤣🤣
Entries and diesel. Seems like she has sponsors for everything else. Not sure I would want to constantly vlog just to get some freebies though 😂😂. I will say those horses are a credit to their owners though, yes Em may not have to best had but she has improved the mare and worked in the gifted lessons.

Reactions: 2
Jesus, can’t we just congratulate someone?
Didn’t say anything about not congratulating her, but there will have been plenty of combinations there today who have had to spend far more on their horses to get to where they are. Congrats indeed to Emily, but I don’t agree she “deserves it after all the money she has put in”

Didn’t say anything about not congratulating her, but there will have been plenty of combinations there today who have had to spend far more on their horses to get to where they are. Congrats indeed to Emily, but I don’t agree she “deserves it after all the money she has put in”
Actually said time, effort and money, she’s hasn’t spent zero. Some people will have spent a fortune, others nothing, some will use all their wages, others will have everything paid for. Are we only congratulating those who have bought everything themselves? Honestly? She’s come in for some stick on here in the past and today she did good, could you not just have agreed or moved on without making it a thing?
---
Evidently not on here!

Side note, Banks doesn’t seem to chip in short strides with Emily.
🤣🔫 haven’t watched anything yet, will be an interesting vlog. Wonder what Ashley’s news is tonight?

Reactions: 3
Actually said time, effort and money, she’s hasn’t spent zero. Some people will have spent a fortune, others nothing, some will use all their wages, others will have everything paid for. Are we only congratulating those who have bought everything themselves? Honestly? She’s come in for some stick on here in the past and today she did good, could you not just have agreed or moved on without making it a thing?
---

🤣🔫 haven’t watched anything yet, will be an interesting vlog. Wonder what Ashley’s news is tonight
I had one opinion. On one aspect. You will note I didn’t challenge the time or effort aspect of the quote - just the money part. I expressed my opinion. It’s not a “thing”. I challenged something that was factually incorrect. I think the digs about Banksy not chipping in for Emily are a lot harsher on our friend Tina. 😜

I thought Banksy looked great jumping with Emily in her recent reel. Didn’t seem to be chipping in

Ah Ashley Harrison’s vlog is out. I did suspect from her recent posts (not wanting to give spoilers if anyone hasn’t seen yet)

To add more to this, I've just watched her most recent vlog and I have to say, I wish there were other dressage YouTubers.

I can't say her riding has improved at all, she is now chasing Vossi around the arena, out of rhythm. He is so in and out of the contact, and you can tell his isn't working over his back, as in the stretches, he doesn't take the rein down and the nose out, he curls inwards. She gabbs on saying he's sluggish in the prelim, which is mental.
A couple of dressage influencers I like are:

Zara Murad Dressage (formerly Zara Griffiss)

Sarah Rogers Dressage

Amelia Newcombe Dressage

And the there's also Erin Williams, but she rarely posts about riding these days and I know she's not everyone's cup of tea!

A couple of dressage influencers I like are:

Zara Murad Dressage (formerly Zara Griffiffs)

Sarah Rogers Dressage

Amelia Newcombe Dressage

And the there's also Erin Williams, but she rarely posts about riding these days and I know she's not everyone's cup of tea!
I love Amelia- two message exchanges with her have given me better advice that my instructor I rode with for like 4 months!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why is Miri Hackett filming herself in floods of tears on IG? It's a Blondie post which says nothing except not to judge until the final post. Why clickbait with crying as a professional horse rehabber? Why film yourself crying and deliberately post it without context?

Reactions: 1
Why is Miri Hackett filming herself in floods of tears on IG? It's a Blondie post which says nothing except not to judge until the final post. Why clickbait with crying as a professional horse rehabber? Why film yourself crying and deliberately post it without context?
Because she’s an overly emotional attention seeker, probably.
I don’t follow her anymore because she irritates me too much. I vaguely remember her on Olivia Tower’s podcast a few years ago and she was crying then too.
I really don’t think rehabbing horses is for her if she’s going to be that emotional about it.

Reactions: 5