Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another unsuitable pony for the harlow collection?
Does her mum see these on Facebook and buy them on a whim?
Do they ever get vetted?
A green horse and an inexperienced teenager who has no sense or concept of the danger a young horse can present.. disaster waiting to happen.
Harlow instill bad habits in her older well behaved ponies so a young one is going to be a nightmare.
Made me cringe them dragging him off the trailer and squeezing him down that narrow track, into a stable yard full of junk and spooky objects for a baby. Harlow with the lead rope wrapped around her hand and not paying enough attention.
There is barely any space or land at their house.
I can't stand it all. The mother drives me mad, it's all superficial bullshit when she talks and it's rubbing off on the child.

They may have a million horses, but they are naieve when it comes to youngsters ans it shows. I'm just glad to hear that they won't be backing it themselves. I think they're in for a shock. But if it all goes tits up, they'll just send him away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They’ve bought unseen without even seeing videos and no vetting. They are a dodgy dealers dream 🤣

More money than sense

Reactions: 4
Just watched RWCs latest vlog. In addition to others comments re her scores/results, making them seem better than they are.. it’s interesting that she never shares the individual movement marks and judges comments. Does she have something to hide? Also wish I could unsee her shagging her saddle in the free walk 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair, her results sound much more impressive than they actually are when you look at them more closely. He classes are small, she competes at the very lowest levels in the lowest section imaginable.

So when it says "second" in the results for Bury Farm for example, it means she was 2. out of three in the Bronze section, but 5th out of 8 overall. Not so impressive anymore, it it? Here again, 4th out of 5 in her section, 6th out of 7 overall. Basically second from last.
37th at the Ara Festival Finals

People keep saying she is getting the migh marks, she really isn't. Yes, she scored in the 70s once, in a music class, but that is an outlier.
To add more to this, I've just watched her most recent vlog and I have to say, I wish there were other dressage YouTubers.

I can't say her riding has improved at all, she is now chasing Vossi around the arena, out of rhythm. He is so in and out of the contact, and you can tell his isn't working over his back, as in the stretches, he doesn't take the rein down and the nose out, he curls inwards. She gabbs on saying he's sluggish in the prelim, which is mental.

Reactions: 2
To add more to this, I've just watched her most recent vlog and I have to say, I wish there were other dressage YouTubers.

I can't say her riding has improved at all, she is now chasing Vossi around the arena, out of rhythm. He is so in and out of the contact, and you can tell his isn't working over his back, as in the stretches, he doesn't take the rein down and the nose out, he curls inwards. She gabbs on saying he's sluggish in the prelim, which is mental.
Yes, I wish there were more too, only one worth watching is Alanna, but she’s been quiet lately 😞 we could do with a couple more.

Oh my god it's just so awful. Why are the judges allowing this to happen?! Dressage is ridiculous.....her and RWC just prove what is making me take a step back from competing.
---
Emily taking Addie out at 100 today! And also riding Banks at 90!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She should be told to dismount and leave the ring.
How does she look at that and think it’s acceptable to expect a horse to carry that weight?
I am disgusted that dressage judges care more about how they are perceived than about animal welfare.
Just say that horse weighs 580kgs, 20% of the rider max weight is around 18st. I have no idea what type of horse it is or who the rider is. But you can’t presume she’s too heavy for it or even not too heavy for it. Judging people’s weight is highly unfair, no matter what size they are.

Reactions: 5
They definitely buy their ponies based on looks. I was very surprised she bought an unbroken pony. She is way too big for Rolo who is they only one she can actually ride and show at the moment, popcorn can’t be brought out to shows as he refuses everything. I for sure thought it was going to be an experienced pony that would bring her up the levels in jumping. I suppose Panda will be back soon so he will be her main jumping pony.

I assume they will have to get rid of one when Panda comes back. Definitely getting full up.
She definitely isn't 'way too big for Rolo'. She will outgrow him, but there are far taller and heavier adults showing small breed natives.

I was surprised that they bought a Section B considering it won't exceed 13.2, but I doubt that Harlow will outgrow it anytime soon since the Welsh take up a lot of leg.

It looks a lovely type, and I'm sure they'll just have it produced for a season if they are out of their depth...

Reactions: 2
Just say that horse weighs 580kgs, 20% of the rider max weight is around 18st. I have no idea what type of horse it is or who the rider is. But you can’t presume she’s too heavy for it or even not too heavy for it. Judging people’s weight is highly unfair, no matter what size they are.
20% is the absolute max! And it needs to include tack, clothes etc. She barely fits in the saddle, the weight distribution will be completely wrong.

Reactions: 4
Add a stone or more on for saddle. No horse, in my opinion, should be carrying anywhere near to 18 stone.
Riding is not a right and horse welfare must always come first.

Reactions: 9
Add a stone or more on for saddle. No horse, in my opinion, should be carrying anywhere near to 18 stone.
Riding is not a right and horse welfare must always come first.
A very quick google brings up a result from H&H forum of someone saying they weighed themselves and then themselves + clothes, hat, tack, and the "extras" added up to 2 stone. So even taking 20% as the max (which as noted above it should really be closer to 15!) would be a maximum rider weight of 16st

Does anyone know what is going on with the whole Emily eventing Addie and Banksy thing? I zoned out when Tina was talking about it but sure she said something about Emily trying to qualify T and Banks for something? Surely it should be the combination that qualifies?

Does anyone know what is going on with the whole Emily eventing Addie and Banksy thing? I zoned out when Tina was talking about it but sure she said something about Emily trying to qualify T and Banks for something? Surely it should be the combination that qualifies?
For riding club it’s just a case of the team qualifying really for the club spot, you can sub riders in

Reactions: 1
I watched the Harlow vlog last night - nice looking pony but I do wonder how they have the time for five! I struggle with three! Also I think it odd he is going to be backed over the winter and then start his showing career straight after next spring - I would have thought he would be better off being backed now and turned away for the winter and brought back slowly in the spring… just my opinion but O was always taught it’s good for them to have a break after being backed to process everything they have learned.