Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a feet fan.
I mean I don't have any strong feelings on feet in either direction but I wouldn't want someone shoving their toes into my face!

On a different note - I really recommend Everyday Eventer on insta if anyone wants a refreshing take on influencer culture! She was mentioned here a while back for her opinion on child influencers which I agree with 100% but she also posted some stories yesterday about influencers selling things without any integrity. Just a very down to earth and sensible view overall!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Poor Lucy is going through a very blue phase with Ember, she seemed very down on insta. She’s done so well with him but maybe it’s time to accept the horse you have and his limitations. Shame to have three horses though and not be able to event any of them.

Poor Lucy is going through a very blue phase with Ember, she seemed very down on insta. She’s done so well with him but maybe it’s time to accept the horse you have and his limitations. Shame to have three horses though and not be able to event any of them.
Lucy is a beautiful rider, she deserves a nice horse she can event on. I wonder if she should take LOTB horse to a few events to get her mojo back. I can’t see Ember getting any better behaviour wise…… but o could be wrong.

Not big into dressage but I’ve just seen a comparison on tiktok of Lewis Carrier and Lottie Fry doing the same test. I can’t believe the sight of Lottie Fry and Everdale, it was horrible!

Not big into dressage but I’ve just seen a comparison on tiktok of Lewis Carrier and Lottie Fry doing the same test. I can’t believe the sight of Lottie Fry and Everdale, it was horrible!
I can't watch her.

Lewis is a lovely rider - really hope he gets to the Olympics in 28

Reactions: 2
On a different note - I really recommend Everyday Eventer on insta if anyone wants a refreshing take on influencer culture! She was mentioned here a while back for her opinion on child influencers which I agree with 100% but she also posted some stories yesterday about influencers selling things without any integrity. Just a very down to earth and sensible view overall!
how interesting, I can’t find her when I’m signed in and don’t recognise her. I don’t post so am unlikely to be blocked. She’s not in my blocked list.
In my blocked list apart from spammy accounts I have hate accounts. Nothing else. All I can think is that it’s possible she has another account which I’ve blocked and it’s blocked her main one. 🤔

Reactions: 1
how interesting, I can’t find her when I’m signed in and don’t recognise her. I don’t post so am unlikely to be blocked. She’s not in my blocked list.
In my blocked list apart from spammy accounts I have hate accounts. Nothing else. All I can think is that it’s possible she has another account which I’ve blocked and it’s blocked her main one. 🤔
that is weird - the handle is everydayeventers (sorry, forgot the "s" at the end)

The sooner Everdale vanishes from the Dressage scene the better for the sport. And he can take his son Imhotep right with him.
The picture of Lotty on Glamourdale is very different even though the horses have very similar breeding (both by Lord Leatherdale out of Negro mares).

Who posted it? Different horses obviously look different due to conformation etc but Lewis looks to ride in a more open longer frame.

The sooner Everdale vanishes from the Dressage scene the better for the sport. And he can take his son Imhotep right with him.
The picture of Lotty on Glamourdale is very different even though the horses have very similar breeding (both by Lord Leatherdale out of Negro mares).
Have to agree, dressage is my main interest and for me the sooner we see the back of them and their hideous way of going the better. The marks they get only adds to the lack of confidence in dressage judging

Who posted it? Different horses obviously look different due to conformation etc but Lewis looks to ride in a more open longer frame.
Everdale (and Imhotep) have short weird necks and by default scrunch up and in. Because of their neck conformation, the resulting picture can be yucky. Combined with the fact they're both hot as hell that makes for a very unfortunate overall impression.

Lewis' horse also has a breathing impairment which would not lend itself to being ridden in a short or overly round frame (which isn't correct anyway).

Everdale (and Imhotep) have short weird necks and by default scrunch up and in. Because of their neck conformation, the resulting picture can be yucky. Combined with the fact they're both hot as hell that makes for a very unfortunate overall impression.

Lewis' horse also has a breathing impairment which would not lend itself to being ridden in a short or overly round frame (which isn't correct anyway).
As much as I love doing dressage and watching the higher levels, I struggle to watch the top level riders and horses in todays world because of the “rolkur” , blue tongue etc, it’s so sad. I much prefer to watch dressage back in the day when they were more open in there frames and movement. I mean look at RWC and the scores she’s getting for nothing than a false, forced frame with a flashy, pretty grey horse, and her fake weird creepy smile. It’s incredible (in the wrong way) how judges are scoring these days!

I've qualified for area festival. But I'm so disillusioned with the whole BD scene, from RWC level all the way up that it's going to be my last competition. The judging is all over the place, week in week out. And awful things are rewarded.

I saw that, she sounded really very down. Especially as she is currently part of an H&C series following her 'road to Blenheim' with Ember. I can imagine having all that scrutiny on you when your horse is so tense and finding eventing so stressful, must really add to the pressure to perform.
At the end of the day, it's a hobby, and no horse 'has' to compete. I'd take the season off but keep Ember in work and do a season of dressage instead, or some groundwork/TREC.

I’m another who has become disillusioned with the dressage world and having witnessed how a GP rider trains and teaches- including chasing horses with whips, I stepped away from it.

I've qualified for area festival. But I'm so disillusioned with the whole BD scene, from RWC level all the way up that it's going to be my last competition. The judging is all over the place, week in week out. And awful things are rewarded.
Here here!!!
I’m fairly new to the BD scene and what I have seen has not made me want to get too involved tbh.

I mean look at RWC and the scores she’s getting for nothing than a false, forced frame with a flashy, pretty grey horse, and her fake weird creepy smile. It’s incredible (in the wrong way) how judges are scoring these days!
To be fair, her results sound much more impressive than they actually are when you look at them more closely. He classes are small, she competes at the very lowest levels in the lowest section imaginable.

So when it says "second" in the results for Bury Farm for example, it means she was 2. out of three in the Bronze section, but 5th out of 8 overall. Not so impressive anymore, it it? Here again, 4th out of 5 in her section, 6th out of 7 overall. Basically second from last.
37th at the Ara Festival Finals

People keep saying she is getting the migh marks, she really isn't. Yes, she scored in the 70s once, in a music class, but that is an outlier.

Reactions: 8
Can’t screenshot the full wording from the story (my co-ordination isn’t fast enough!) but seems that mumchausen is seriously considering breeding from Beanie. Just why??? As much as anything, you really don’t want to put a mare in foal after the end of June as late foals are often disadvantaged, let alone they still don’t know if the mare will stand up to proper work given it’s now headshaking as a side effect from the nerve injury which may require further treatment via an injection of a muscle relaxant. Why do people breed from very average horses to give it a job rather than just turning it away for however long an injury takes to heal or treatment to take effect. They’d also need to use a much bigger stallion if they want it for themselves as Frankie is still growing so fast which isn’t fair on the mare especially if she’s a maiden.

So much truth in the old saying “fools breed horses for wise men to ride”

• Wow
Ray the Goth not being a particularly good ad for whatever this 28 day transformation she did was. Didn't lose any weight. Said her back pain was improved then literally a few days later that her back was really bad again.
You know what would improve her pain...losing weight!!! I just don't understand it. What will it take to motivate her to take better care of herself?! For the sake of her horses if nothing else. It's so so selfish and unhealthy.

Reactions: 10
Can’t screenshot the full wording from the story (my co-ordination isn’t fast enough!) but seems that mumchausen is seriously considering breeding from Beanie. Just why??? As much as anything, you really don’t want to put a mare in foal after the end of June as late foals are often disadvantaged, let alone they still don’t know if the mare will stand up to proper work given it’s now headshaking as a side effect from the nerve injury which may require further treatment via an injection of a muscle relaxant. Why do people breed from very average horses to give it a job rather than just turning it away for however long an injury takes to heal or treatment to take effect. They’d also need to use a much bigger stallion if they want it for themselves as Frankie is still growing so fast which isn’t fair on the mare especially if she’s a maiden.

So much truth in the old saying “fools breed horses for wise men to ride”
Can’t be doing with people who breed unsound mares of no note. This is why there are so many heartbreakingly unsound horses about, unless there had been an incident then genetically so many are pre disposed to passing the root of the unsoundness on.

on a side note, do they ever declare an ad? Recent posts are full of undeclared ones. Sick of so many of these influencers and momfluencers ignoring the law. That includes hiding the declarations 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8