Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else watched Lucys latest vlog? What is going on?? She sounded so very depressed throughout, totally down, no motivation, not even trying to be positive about anything. It was quite surreal watching it.
I genuinely fell asleep 5 min in it was so low energy. Will try and watch the rest today - hope she’s okay.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed via instagram that Harlow’s little friend from forest oaks, Carmen has a new pony, FEI dressage pony imported from Belgium again! Looks so sweet, but It just makes me think bloody hell how much money would that cost?! And where can I find myself a husband who is in a career that well paid!! (Or could be the mum too! Don’t want to presume)

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed via instagram that Harlow’s little friend from forest oaks, Carmen has a new pony, FEI dressage pony imported from Belgium again! Looks so sweet, but It just makes me think bloody hell how much money would that cost?! And where can I find myself a husband who is in a career that well paid!! (Or could be the mum too! Don’t want to presume)
And to be able to afford to keep them both at forest oaks… I need one of those husbands too… or a career change 🤣

• Haha
Part 3 of Miri’s Blondie update, She’s only just realised Blondie is in pain 🤦🏼‍♀️ Isn’t that the first obvious thing you would think of? I don’t get why she hasn’t waited to get her checked before now. She persisted and persisted to try and ride her, with a treat bag and all. I’m waiting for the next thing Miri finds wrong with her. I only saw part 3 because I was scrolling through reels 😂 Miri is very very emotional, surely with how overweight the mare is wouldn’t be helping at all and the ridiculous ground work with the constant moving the hind legs under and across has helped matters 🤷🏼‍♀️

To be honest, I don’t know anybody that goes out competing two or three times per week except for the professionals…
She might not be professional but it’s what she does full time, so no reason not to. Don’t know the point of three horses if not to compete with them.

She might not be professional but it’s what she does full time, so no reason not to. Don’t know the point of three horses if not to compete with them.
But her income isn’t competing and producing the horses, it’s basically advertising. I think she has more commitments to other things than she makes public. There will be a fair bit of behind the scenes stuff going on aswell.

Your last sentence is strange to me. Not everything with horses is about competing.

Reactions: 14
I've defended Miri a lot previously, and I'll admit I hadn't been keeping up with Blondie, but... Jesus.

I booked a video lesson with her years ago. She ran an hour late for it so I sat out freezing waiting for her as my arena hire ran out, only for her to tell me 2 things. My horse obviously loved me (she did, she was an incredibly sweet mare) and her tail swished a lot when she pivoted on her front end, and I should get that checked. There wasn't a lot of point doing much more until we got to the root of the tail swishing.

Years ago, I was taught by Miri that tail swishing meant pain. She was right, I threw everything I could at the problem and we discovered navicular in both front feet due to her conformation. I was so grateful to her for spotting it as if been taught it was just a marker to her being naughty, and it totally changed the way I saw my horses going forward. Sad for Blondie she didn't gate the same, but grateful it's been spotted now I guess. Can't believe it's taken this long :/

Reactions: 7
Another horse I feel for is Bear. Looks like Elle F has been there to ride her, obviously reasons being because now Meg will be scared of her. Why keep pushing the pony if it’s tit scared of its own shadow and over jumps because she’s not confident, but sadly they are using all of this for content and views which I think is why I feel sorry for Bear. They need Bear for the channel 💰💰

Has anyone else watched Lucys latest vlog? What is going on?? She sounded so very depressed throughout, totally down, no motivation, not even trying to be positive about anything. It was quite surreal watching it.
It's very much unlike her, isn't it! I really hope whatever is weighing on her mind gets resolved soon and that Rob is supportive (he sounds it to be fair)

She might not be professional but it’s what she does full time, so no reason not to.
If she was going out competing 3 times a week she'd get hammered for overdoing it. She wouldn't have the time anyway, with all her engagements and trips etc.

Don’t know the point of three horses if not to compete with them.
Sorry, but that's a weird take on owning horses.

---
I am discovering the joy of podcasts. So far I've listened to one with Gareth Hughes which was fabulous. Please suggest others worth listening to, NOT that Karla woman though, I'm allergic to her.

I'm mainly interested in Dressage and Eventing. Thanks in advance!

She basically said he had so much time off due to weddings, Lucy having a trapped nerve, and then her thinking he was lame but ended up that she had changed his girth and he didn’t like it.

I always find that once I have a few lessons my mojo comes back for competing - hopefully she’ll pick up again once Justine is back from holiday

Reactions: 2
I've defended Miri a lot previously, and I'll admit I hadn't been keeping up with Blondie, but... Jesus.

I booked a video lesson with her years ago. She ran an hour late for it so I sat out freezing waiting for her as my arena hire ran out, only for her to tell me 2 things. My horse obviously loved me (she did, she was an incredibly sweet mare) and her tail swished a lot when she pivoted on her front end, and I should get that checked. There wasn't a lot of point doing much more until we got to the root of the tail swishing.

Years ago, I was taught by Miri that tail swishing meant pain. She was right, I threw everything I could at the problem and we discovered navicular in both front feet due to her conformation. I was so grateful to her for spotting it as if been taught it was just a marker to her being naughty, and it totally changed the way I saw my horses going forward. Sad for Blondie she didn't gate the same, but grateful it's been spotted now I guess. Can't believe it's taken this long :/
Agreed, and the tail swishing hasn't just been minimal, it's been persistent. Though I'd Imagine she'd argue that she was chasing the PSSM diagnosis as the reason for this.

In one of her stories (I think) yesterday, she'd said she had a few options from the vets, but she didn't like them and was chasing a more holistic route from advice of another vet, what do people think of this?

It's very much unlike her, isn't it! I really hope whatever is weighing on her mind gets resolved soon and that Rob is supportive (he sounds it to be fair)

If she was going out competing 3 times a week she'd get hammered for overdoing it. She wouldn't have the time anyway, with all her engagements and trips etc.

Sorry, but that's a weird take on owning horses.

---
I am discovering the joy of podcasts. So far I've listened to one with Gareth Hughes which was fabulous. Please suggest others worth listening to, NOT that Karla woman though, I'm allergic to her.

I'm mainly interested in Dressage and Eventing. Thanks in advance!
Karla really showed her true colours in the tattle podcast. Her and her mate are allowed to slag people off and comment on their riding positions but nobody on here is!? You can’t say stuff like Ben Maher rides like he’s got a brush or whatever it is up his back or you’d buy Ellen Whittaker mirrors as you think she is vein then cry and moan on a podcast someone has made a comment about you.
Is the Gareth Huges one the beyond the stable? I used to listen to the horse and hound podcast but haven’t for a while as Spotify don’t automatically play it anymore and theres only so many hours in the day. Equiratings also have a podcast I think I may have listened to all mine seem to be true crime atm 😂

Agreed, and the tail swishing hasn't just been minimal, it's been persistent. Though I'd Imagine she'd argue that she was chasing the PSSM diagnosis as the reason for this.

In one of her stories (I think) yesterday, she'd said she had a few options from the vets, but she didn't like them and was chasing a more holistic route from advice of another vet, what do people think of this?
I don’t see a problem with a holistic route, but it has to be the correct route and help the mare.

I agree that BuckoffBanter were ridiculous when they said they hated tattle and all it stands for when they regularly slag other riders off. It seems it’s ok for them to do it on their platform.

At this point I think Meg needs to get a full work up on Bear because if she’s consistently trying to dump you then there’s a problem and it’s not a joke or something to be made light of. I suppose it makes good content though 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Honestly, after the Miri debacle, WhizzyLemonFace,Hannah, Ray, Blog/Blob of a con, Tara etc and now Meg I’ve honestly lost faith in the majority of them, they have no right to be influencing anyone. Take a leaf out of Evie, Justine and Lucy’s books and leave your egos behind and put your horses first.

Reactions: 11
Whilst I am such a holistic advocate for animals. Particularly dogs, I’m not sure on Miri and her view. For me I would do more needle phobia work and take the steroids route. I have it for my horse. Sedation could be done quickly and locally. I’ll be watching this with interest.

Is the Gareth Huges one the beyond the stable?
No, it was with Olivia Towers. Well worth listening to. He seems refreshingly down to earth.

Karla really showed her true colours in the tattle podcast.
She was spitting mad, bless her.

Is the Gareth Huges one the beyond the stable? I used to listen to the horse and hound podcast but haven’t for a while as Spotify don’t automatically play it anymore and theres only so many hours in the day. Equiratings also have a podcast I think I may have listened to all mine seem to be true crime atm 😂

I'm into True Crime as well!!!

At this point I think Meg needs to get a full work up on Bear because if she’s consistently trying to dump you then there’s a problem and it’s not a joke or something to be made light of. I suppose it makes good content though 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Honestly, after the Miri debacle, WhizzyLemonFace,Hannah, Ray, Blog/Blob of a con, Tara etc and now Meg I’ve honestly lost faith in the majority of them, they have no right to be influencing anyone. Take a leaf out of Evie, Justine and Lucy’s books and leave your egos behind and put your horses first.
It’s like I said before, they need Bear to make content for Megs channel! Why has Bears issue now all of a sudden a problem to them? I watched some vlogs of Megs around 2-3 yrs ago when she was riding Bear and she was always spooking and rearing (a lot) then, but Meg always found this funny, what’s changed now? Give the poor pony a break and leave her be, or yes get a full vet work up on her! How can the world seriously look up to there horse owners

I mean absolutely no disrespect to equine physios in what I'm about to say, but I do find it a bit concerning that people seem to be turning to them instead of vets. Meg said she's had the physio out to Bear twice but not the vet, and Lucy said she had the physio out to Ember when he started crabbing sideways the minute she got on. Where is the vet in all this? Is it just that physios are cheaper or what? I'm out of the horse world for a long time so if anyone has better insight on this I'd love to know your thoughts

Reactions: 9
Whilst I am such a holistic advocate for animals. Particularly dogs, I’m not sure on Miri and her view. For me I would do more needle phobia work and take the steroids route. I have it for my horse. Sedation could be done quickly and locally. I’ll be watching this with interest.
Not sure I'd want to be giving Blondie steroids. Given her weight, she is definitely more than likely a lami risk.

Reactions: 6