Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, Vossie thought he was going to get a "decent rider" so there's that.

Sick to death of people blaming their horses for their own shortcomings.
---
To be fair, Vossie thought he was going to get a "decent rider" so there's that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

---

It was all her doings that ruined him. At least he is doing something he is comfortable with now, even though she is a “saddle shagger!”

So I had a nosey at Miri’s IG posts, and needless to say, as she said she is glad Blondie is unsound as it gives them a lead to follow, WTF! She would have to thrive off this news for sure! And that the day before she was due to go to the vets she was “off” and then bingo is somewhat lame at the vets but no one else has ever found this before including all other vets, farriers and physios! Seriously, Miri thrives off her horses negative veterinary issues, until she gets bored of it and finds another issue to thrive off. Now I know why I don’t follow her!

Because she’s an overly emotional attention seeker, probably.
I don’t follow her anymore because she irritates me too much. I vaguely remember her on Olivia Tower’s podcast a few years ago and she was crying then too.
I really don’t think rehabbing horses is for her if she’s going to be that emotional about it.
Honestly don't care if she's emotional about it, I think that's normal - what I hate is dragging out her and her horse's pain for engagement by doing several posts and saying 'wait til the last one for diagnosis'. I think it's gross and weird to be SO upset about it but also strategising the insta posts.

Reactions: 5
Honestly don't care if she's emotional about it, I think that's normal - what I hate is dragging out her and her horse's pain for engagement by doing several posts and saying 'wait til the last one for diagnosis'. I think it's gross and weird to be SO upset about it but also strategising the insta posts.
Being emotional is fine, but using your tears for instagram engagement is everything that’s wrong with these people who live their life out on SM.
Last time I looked at Miri’s IG (because of something said on here), she had a story up of her just crying to the camera.
I think she needs help to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Being emotional is fine, but using your tears for instagram engagement is everything that’s wrong with these people who live their life out on SM.
Last time I looked at Miri’s IG (because of something said on here), she had a story up of her just crying to the camera.
Yeah it's so disingenuous when emotions are being rolled out on an algorithm optimised schedule. Shocked the diagnosis is being posted publically on insta tbh, good opportunity to paywall it behind Patreon.. /s

Absolute attention seeking at its finest. Why are they all doing it? We all go through emotional phases like this, but I’d never film myself crying and then post it on SM, that’s way too creepy.

Reactions: 1
What I don’t quite understand about Miri is how she is surprised that something has been found with Blondie. That horse has been screaming out saying she was unhappy or in pain and not wanting to be ridden!

Reactions: 8
JFC, she doesn’t want to be there because it is physically and mentally painful for her and the head in the corner saying “Bella” over and over gives me such an irrational rage I could scream. How there has never been a serious accident baffles me, she is so lucky to have got this far, I wish Bella could escape like Farouk did.
Wtf have I just watched

Wtf have I just watched
A serious accident waiting to happen and a poor horse trying its hardest to avoid pain.
---
Given that she has three eventing fit horses Meg has done very few events with them all so far.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
What I don’t quite understand about Miri is how she is surprised that something has been found with Blondie. That horse has been screaming out saying she was unhappy or in pain and not wanting to be ridden!
CBA to try and unravel her instagram post but is she saying she has issues with her ovaries as well as supenseries? I could have told her the mare has some kind of issue relating to her ovaries or hormones as she is worse when in season.

It’s terrible. Does she buy followers? Or does she have many accounts that she posts so many positive comments under her videos from? All these names look like bots
I think possibly a combination of bots and non-horsey followers who see a nice looking/pretty coloured horse but who have no idea what they’re actually looking at. She also deletes anything remotely negative.

I think possibly a combination of bots and non-horsey followers who see a nice looking/pretty coloured horse but who have no idea what they’re actually looking at. She also deletes anything remotely negative.
Her account gained a lot of American followers during 2020/21. They're mostly non-horsey people. She blocks any horsey people who comment.

I guess she has already qualified Jam for a regional final, but was really expecting to see Wilma out by now at a BE event.

How many horses does she have now? 11??
Yes, she has 11. But only 3 to actually ride as Ari is retired, Dee just foaled and the others are too young.

Also very surprised she hasn't done more with Wilma. Although she continues to say that Wilma is a baby she had done more than Winnie when she came from Ireland. But Meg has done more with Winnie than Wilma. Even though it is commendable that she is taking it slow with her horses, it does seem like she takes it too slow. But perhaps there are things going on behind the scenes that we do not know about.

Reactions: 3
I guess she has already qualified Jam for a regional final, but was really expecting to see Wilma out by now at a BE event.

How many horses does she have now? 11??
I just don’t understand having all three and barely doing anything with them. I’d have expected her out competing 2 or 3 times a week, doesn’t have to be eventing, plenty of dressage and showjumping that Wilma and Winnie could be doing.
---
Yes, she has 11. But only 3 to actually ride as Ari is retired, Dee just foaled and the others are too young.

Also very surprised she hasn't done more with Wilma. Although she continues to say that Wilma is a baby she had done more than Winnie when she came from Ireland. But Meg has done more with Winnie than Wilma. Even though it is commendable that she is taking it slow with her horses, it does seem like she takes it too slow. But perhaps there are things going on behind the scenes that we do not know about.
I thought she’d have been doing what Ashley did with her youngster and going out to dressage and showjumping, there’s taking it slow and then there’s this.

I just don’t understand having all three and barely doing anything with them. I’d have expected her out competing 2 or 3 times a week, doesn’t have to be eventing, plenty of dressage and showjumping that Wilma and Winnie could be doing.
---

I thought she’d have been doing what Ashley did with her youngster and going out to dressage and showjumping, there’s taking it slow and then there’s this.

To be honest, I don’t know anybody that goes out competing two or three times per week except for the professionals…

Has anyone else watched Lucys latest vlog? What is going on?? She sounded so very depressed throughout, totally down, no motivation, not even trying to be positive about anything. It was quite surreal watching it.