Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess really does look happy. Hope this move is everything she’s wished for 😁

Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t believe how much she’s gone on about it. I think it’s really arrogant. You’re up against a lot of worthy, strong combinations, so I’d be bloody delighted to finish anywhere near top ten in such a huge class. But then again, Tina isn’t a classy person, so I don’t know why I’m surprised by her reaction. She’s heaping a lot of pressure on herself for next year. And in a way I feel sad for her as clearly not getting the house photo has taken some joy away from what she actually achieved. But she had so many opportunities- not everyone has so much help from a 5* eventer and all the opportunities Tina gets. It feels like she’s forgotten where she started from!
I’m sure at the time it was frustrating just missing out, but stop going on about it! Just try again next year. Be grateful for what you have other than a photo next to a house, you can have everything in the world and still not be happy!

Reactions: 7
It’s a real shame that this week hasn’t put things into perspective for Tina. She should be so proud of getting top 10, not so bitterly disappointed she didn’t get a photo by the house. It’s a building FGS, it’s not exactly Buckingham Palace. I like Tina, I don’t watch many of her vlogs anymore as she does waffle, but she put in the work and reaped the rewards. I wish she would recognise that.

Reactions: 4
Why is Evie pushing Donut up the levels when he’s clearly not going clear SJ? Yes he’s a wonderful XC horse, but the SJ seems to be his downfall, he seems to have an untidy front end and doesn’t get many clears SJ.

In megs recent stories she said she’s got something big happening in her personal life which isn’t going to make it to Instagram yet. Do we think she’s bought a property with some land perhaps?

Reactions: 1
In megs recent stories she said she’s got something big happening in her personal life which isn’t going to make it to Instagram yet. Do we think she’s bought a property with some land perhaps?
Why do they have to put this on SM? And then not mention anything for weeks? Why?

Reactions: 5
Has there been any event report n Wilma's outing last weekend? Obviously nothing was posted on the Sunday, but haven't seen anything since.

Why do they have to put this on SM? And then not mention anything for weeks? Why?
To lure you in and keep you watching and waiting for an update!
At this point I've unfollowed any equine influencer accounts, just occasionally have a little nosey what they're up to. In fact I'm less into social media at all atm

Reactions: 6
Doubt it, she was drinking at badminton and was hungover the day after
That could have been before she was pregnant or found out. Either way it’s probably something much smaller she just wants people to keep interacting on her instagram and youtube to keep the money coming in.

I would have thought it will be an engagement announcement? They've been together a fair few years now! (unless they're already engaged? I don't think so?)

Reactions: 2

Attachments

Dee's foal is stunning. I can't listen to the audio yet but just had a flick through the video - what a stunner. Has Meg complained he's not a girl yet? 🤪

Dee's foal is stunning. I can't listen to the audio yet but just had a flick through the video - what a stunner. Has Meg complained he's not a girl yet? 🤪
No. She seems absolutely over the moon with him - they THINK he's buckskin but who know what colour he's going to go.

Reactions: 2
I suspect it’s something being filmed for H&C and can’t say until they announce it? Seems they’re filming for H&C at the event this weekend too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.