Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. She seems absolutely over the moon with him - they THINK he's buckskin but who know what colour he's going to go.
Buckskin with a 50% chance of going grey. So we know Dee was buckskin under the grey. Her sire was also buckskin who went grey.

Not sure how they "didn't see THAT coming given that foal is the same colour as his mum lol...

Last edited:
"*Not* what we were expecting" but everything they were hoping for 🤥😂 (well aside from the colt part obvs lol)

Reactions: 1
Seems as though Emily’s dressage scoresheet did get lost, only at the dressage test part of the vlog so far so not sure exactly what went down

Buckskin with a 50% chance of going grey. So we know Dee was buckskin under the grey. Her sire was also buckskin who went grey.

Not sure how they "didn't see THAT coming given that foal is the same colour as his mum lol...
I've never seen Dee looking buckskin though - even in the early photos she's very dapple grey. so they didn't necessarily know she was buckskin before she went grey

Reactions: 2
I've never seen Dee looking buckskin though - even in the early photos she's very dapple grey. so they didn't necessarily know she was buckskin before she went grey
The early pics look obvious "buckskin going grey" just like her sire.

Reactions: 2
Jesus, Dee was not being stroppy at all, she’s just had a freaking foal you idiot. I swear at times that girl knows so little about horses. Had to turn it off, am just losing patience with all these vloggers.

Reactions: 6
Jesus, Dee was not being stroppy at all, she’s just had a freaking foal you idiot. I swear at times that girl knows so little about horses. Had to turn it off, am just losing patience with all these vloggers.
She’s only doing what she should. Doesn’t look like she was being nasty either just protecting her new baby.

I think the "stroppy" comments were mostly tongue in cheek & also maybe they were a bit surprised - Millie, Bear & Bryni were all pretty happy for Meg & Hobbit to meet their foals right away. Dee was a bit more protective and they might not have been used to that with previous mares.

Reactions: 10
He is a beauty, will be interesting to see if he turns grey or not, also wondering what height he will make. I do find it weird how crazy they are about buckskin/duns, although I know they didn’t expect this one.

Dee was a bit foal shy and I guess they didn’t expect it but she certainly settled very quickly! A very nice looking foal and I’m glad it’s another colt 😂 I love a gelding and it would be interesting to see how she does with a gelding again since Ari is obviously now not ridden and Ace was retired when she started vlogging.

Reactions: 4
Emily, Susie and Tina are all kitted out in Le Mieux outfits. The word “wired” absolutely does my head in! The first half an hour of Em’s vlog was complete garbage waffle.

I think the "stroppy" comments were mostly tongue in cheek & also maybe they were a bit surprised - Millie, Bear & Bryni were all pretty happy for Meg & Hobbit to meet their foals right away. Dee was a bit more protective and they might not have been used to that with previous mares.
Yes, I thought they were quite surprised that dee was that standoffish protective. I've bred foals and sometimes the quieter ' pet ' style mares can surprise you. I thought when they went to see the previous foals they led the mares out to the field in the vlogs 🤔.

Reactions: 3
Yes, I thought they were quite surprised that dee was that standoffish protective. I've bred foals and sometimes the quieter ' pet ' style mares can surprise you. I thought when they went to see the previous foals they led the mares out to the field in the vlogs 🤔.
That’s usually the second time they go up to meet them. I’m fairly sure the first early visit has always just been in the stable.

That’s usually the second time they go up to meet them. I’m fairly sure the first early visit has always just been in the stable.
AHH right I could only remember the lead out part. Sounds like they are coming home in a few days so maybe no leading to the field vlog this time.

I did laugh at the help with name part ' I'm quite fussy ' from Meg......you literally named one moose 🤣🤦.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.