Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omgoodness Meg still calling Winnie a baby 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s definitely taking the younger ones out for winning, she’s not in it for confidence training that’s for sure. Love how Meg blames Winnie for how she rode in the dressage, like it’s clearly nothing to do with the rider.
She’s doing most of the work with Whinnie….

Reactions: 1
Omgoodness Meg still calling Winnie a baby 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s definitely taking the younger ones out for winning, she’s not in it for confidence training that’s for sure. Love how Meg blames Winnie for how she rode in the dressage, like it’s clearly nothing to do with the rider.
That was one long dressage test of excuses, I was laughing by the end of it, shouldn’t have worn spurs, the warm up was on a slope, the lorry park was next door, there was a trailer rattling down the road, a bird tweeted, someone sneezed in the next county 🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was a perfectly adequate test, although I did note Meg repeatedly saying that it “looked nice” and that’s how she’s been training her and I’m really shocked, it’s all about pulling her head down into a picture and not riding her forward, reins were way too long and she was constantly fiddling. Interesting that Winnie still thinks leg means forwards and not away from. Didn’t watch any after that because it was so irritating watching her try to do stuff with Winnie on the ground and not tie her up.

Reactions: 2
That was one long dressage test of excuses, I was laughing by the end of it, shouldn’t have worn spurs, the warm up was on a slope, the lorry park was next door, there was a trailer rattling down the road, a bird tweeted, someone sneezed in the next county 🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was a perfectly adequate test, although I did note Meg repeatedly saying that it “looked nice” and that’s how she’s been training her and I’m really shocked, it’s all about pulling her head down into a picture and not riding her forward, reins were way too long and she was constantly fiddling. Interesting that Winnie still thinks leg means forwards and not away from. Didn’t watch any after that because it was so irritating watching her try to do stuff with Winnie on the ground and not tie her up.
Her excuse for Winnie’s bargy behaviour is because she is a home bred 😂

Like WTF?! No, it’s because you haven’t done the ground work with them to teach them manners 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Her excuse for Winnie’s bargy behaviour is because she is a home bred 😂

Like WTF?! No, it’s because you haven’t done the ground work with them to teach them manners 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly, turned out and left to their own devices instead of learning the basics.

Love Winnie. She's a baby in terms of experience, she's not been drilled, she's not had Addie's schedule that's for sure! Plus this spring has been so wet hardly anyone has been able to get on grass so it is pretty amazing that she isn't having really daft green moments. She did everything Meg asked her too out on the XC and you can't train that attitude, they have to want to do it and Winnie does.

Reactions: 7
Love Winnie. She's a baby in terms of experience, she's not been drilled, she's not had Addie's schedule that's for sure! Plus this spring has been so wet hardly anyone has been able to get on grass so it is pretty amazing that she isn't having really daft green moments. She did everything Meg asked her too out on the XC and you can't train that attitude, they have to want to do it and Winnie does.
Winnie has had a fair bit of experience, she’s been to SUKO and Pammys, plenty of training in all other aspects over time, she was just started later. Yes Winnie is still green, but for god sale she’s not a baby, the jumps are still small which is good, Meg herself has had ample training over time. But as someone mentioned above the excuses she made in the dressage faze was ridiculous, blaming everything else but the riding.

So I have just started watching the latest RWC vlog - got as far as 4.36 minutes before I lost count of how many times she said the word “representing” and also list the will to live so turned off.
Was anyone on here at those regionals or know anyone who was? Would love to know if she is annoying in real life as she is on YouTube.

Regarding Meg - I don’t get why she never ties her horses up. I know she has a bigger entourage than any 5* rider but there will surely come a time when she is on her own

I never noticed that about Meg but you’re right, she never ties her horses up when she’s out. I have no choice because I compete alone generally.

Why does Meg do dressage in a jump saddle?! I'm wondering if because Winnie is a tricky fit, she hasn't found a dressage saddle to fit her. But the overall picture and probably the bending around the inside leg etc would be so much better with a dressage saddle.

So Winnie isn’t forward which is why she’s wearing spurs, yet Meg is putting her in a false frame, basically riding her from front to back. If she’s not working around the inside leg then why is she competing dressage and looking to step her up a level? All those excuses in her dressage test was absolutely hilarious, she blamed everyone and everything but herself 😂
---
So I have just started watching the latest RWC vlog - got as far as 4.36 minutes before I lost count of how many times she said the word “representing” and also list the will to live so turned off.
Was anyone on here at those regionals or know anyone who was? Would love to know if she is annoying in real life as she is on YouTube.

Regarding Meg - I don’t get why she never ties her horses up. I know she has a bigger entourage than any 5* rider but there will surely come a time when she is on her own
I’d never watch a RWC vlog ever 😂 i seriously can’t stand her and more so her saddle shagging riding. Hard hands. Sour face, fake smile for the judges 🤢 She’s a NO from me!

Last edited:
The change in Addie in her dressage lesson in the eventing camp vlog was amazing! That's the best I have seen her move. Shame that it obviously didn't come through in her latest event as she got quite a high dressage score (looking forward to seeing that vlog too whenever it comes out).
Her XC jumping looked pretty wild though, with lots of head-tossing.
Dressage, though, when she manages to get that at a comp, she will do really well. Starting to look grown-up.

The change in Addie in her dressage lesson in the eventing camp vlog was amazing! That's the best I have seen her move. Shame that it obviously didn't come through in her latest event as she got quite a high dressage score (looking forward to seeing that vlog too whenever it comes out).
Her XC jumping looked pretty wild though, with lots of head-tossing.
Dressage, though, when she manages to get that at a comp, she will do really well. Starting to look grown-up.
I only watched the dressage lesson as I heard her mention Cam and I just can’t tolerate him. Was he giving the xc lesson?

Matt Harnake’s stallion walks so strangely in his newest video. His back feet are about 1ft off of tracking up in walk. Is that normal for a PRE? The horse has tracked up fairly well in previous videos, even ones where he is tense.
He was approved as a breeding stallion
I've just watched the vlog. His walk is awful, the left hind is stepping short. Was better in trot and canter but looked really odd.

Omg I'm so bloody sick of Tina going on about this photo in front of the house 🥴

Reactions: 3
I can see why she loves it so much!
Did they buy this house or rent? It looks lovely! If they bought it, does anyone know the purchase price?
---
Omg I'm so bloody sick of Tina going on about this photo in front of the house 🥴
she should be bloody grateful she completed the day double clear and got home safe! Especially after a week of pure sadness in the Eventing world, it’s not all about you Tina!

Did they buy this house or rent? It looks lovely! If they bought it, does anyone know the purchase price?
---

she should be bloody grateful she completed the day double clear and got home safe! Especially after a week of pure sadness in the Eventing world, it’s not all about you Tina!
I honestly can’t believe how much she’s gone on about it. I think it’s really arrogant. You’re up against a lot of worthy, strong combinations, so I’d be bloody delighted to finish anywhere near top ten in such a huge class. But then again, Tina isn’t a classy person, so I don’t know why I’m surprised by her reaction. She’s heaping a lot of pressure on herself for next year. And in a way I feel sad for her as clearly not getting the house photo has taken some joy away from what she actually achieved. But she had so many opportunities- not everyone has so much help from a 5* eventer and all the opportunities Tina gets. It feels like she’s forgotten where she started from!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.