Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AHH right I could only remember the lead out part. Sounds like they are coming home in a few days so maybe no leading to the field vlog this time.

I did laugh at the help with name part ' I'm quite fussy ' from Meg......you literally named one moose 🤣🤦.
Tbf Moose isn’t a bad name if it suits the horse 😂😂 anyway I hope she goes with the Britania’s Delight comments. Dee clearly means a lot to her so it would be nice to pay homage to her as well the stallion lines.

Reactions: 2
Why is buckskin such a big deal to them?
Omg I just watched it and all they are worried about is the colour and that they’ve tried to breed a buckskin from the others they have bred also! He looks a bit roached in the back, but maybe that’s just because he hasn’t yet straightened up. Cute foal, had to laugh they have another colt 😂

Reactions: 1
Tbf Moose isn’t a bad name if it suits the horse 😂😂 anyway I hope she goes with the Britania’s Delight comments. Dee clearly means a lot to her so it would be nice to pay homage to her as well the stallion lines.
It's ok if it suits. It reminds me of one of those names that you can come across in quiet, ticks all boxes kids ponies but someone called them ' Dave ' 🤣🤣.

Did I read somewhere once that Moose was for sale, like Bryni ?.

I saw a comment that suggested Britannia's Joy as well, another way of paying tribute to Dee without directly using her show name.

Did you watch the rest? I'm not sure I have it in me to watch more than an hour 😅
I did but not much more information. The score sheet didn’t make it down to where the marks were being counted. They asked Emily what she wanted to do and offered to average her previous scores but Emily didn’t think the test was worthy of that. They slotted her in at 11th I believe to not affect placings and they were sending the video footage of the test for consideration, I think that part was because em is worried about wanting qualification marks? she didn’t seem overly bothered by it, I assume because it was unaffiliated?

I did but not much more information. The score sheet didn’t make it down to where the marks were being counted. They asked Emily what she wanted to do and offered to average her previous scores but Emily didn’t think the test was worthy of that. They slotted her in at 11th I believe to not affect placings and they were sending the video footage of the test for consideration, I think that part was because em is worried about wanting qualification marks? she didn’t seem overly bothered by it, I assume because it was unaffiliated?
wow that's kind of crazy! I guess if she's interested in qualifying for the cotswold cup she maybe wants a better score but if it's unaff it wouldn't (I assume) get her qualifying places for BE regional finals which I assume would be her ultimate goal for the season

wow that's kind of crazy! I guess if she's interested in qualifying for the cotswold cup she maybe wants a better score but if it's unaff it wouldn't (I assume) get her qualifying places for BE regional finals which I assume would be her ultimate goal for the season
She has ended up 9th with 35 point something.

Have you seen the tit hit the fan on Dodgy Dealers site about Wayne Garrick?!?!
I saw it on someone’s Facebook I’ve also seen lots defending WG against a SM witch hunt

I find it hard to think it a witch hunt looking at those photos he was taking money for livery and not doing what he should do

do possibly MH issues really excuse that level of neglect particularly the dog photos

So after watching Free Spirit Equestrian on her latest video with her foals...thanks whoever recommended it... I think Meg's colt might start off a bay roan like Ariel, but then grey out. Prob not a true roan with a roan gene though.

I saw it on someone’s Facebook I’ve also seen lots defending WG against a SM witch hunt

I find it hard to think it a witch hunt looking at those photos he was taking money for livery and not doing what he should do

do possibly MH issues really excuse that level of neglect particularly the dog photos
To me no they absolutely don’t mental health cant be used as an excuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Interesting in the Tina riding Addie vlog that Addie looked much happier jumping around with Tina. I think Tina might be softer with her hands and less demanding which suits Addie’s personality better.

Addie is just so not right behind. It's so clear when she's jumping. And the shove down of her head after jumps is classic "issues behind" . I just don't understand why no one has said anything.

Wayne Garrick has posted a video with a song kiss my ass so I really don’t think he cares!

• Angry
  • Wow
Wayne Garrick has posted a video with a song kiss my ass so I really don’t think he cares!
Typical response they can’t see anything wrong with how the horses look, but the pictures on fakebook show a different story. Yes those posts could be exaggerated and not all this year and the lame horse could be under vet investigation so I’m not going to start a witch hunt and troll him. But if that were true he would say that not a childish kiss my ass song.

If he really doesn’t care, why delete all your social media?
Facebook and instagram has gone (I was friends with him on there - through association, I don’t actually know him) I don’t do TikTok but clearly he does and is posting kiss my arse videos.

Have you seen the tit hit the fan on Dodgy Dealers site about Wayne Garrick?!?!
Bloody hell. I don’t know him but I followed along for a bit when he was trying to deal with the tack thieves at shows, seemed like a decent enough guy. Just goes to show you can’t trust anyone!

Is this the Wayne Garrick who was on Buckoff Banter and celebrated as this hilarious horseman?
I didn’t like him then, either. Not remotely funny, you could tell he was just a huge attention seeker who thought he was hilarious.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.