Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the fall on CMH and have been dreading this confirmation. It was horrific to see,
I am heartbroken for all her loved ones and connections.

she is disgusting…
She is. Breathtakingly so. Sociopathic behaviour to be frank.

Reactions: 3
I saw the fall on CMH and have been dreading this confirmation. It was horrific to see,

It's so awful - without wanting in the slightest to sound ghoulish or insensitive, was it a fence design issue causing the fall or was it just a terribly horrible unlucky fall? I'd imagine the venue will be doing some investigating if it was the fence or the design or something else that was at play.

Reactions: 1
It's so awful - without wanting in the slightest to sound ghoulish or insensitive, was it a fence design issue causing the fall or was it just a terribly horrible unlucky fall? I'd imagine the venue will be doing some investigating if it was the fence or the design or something else that was at play.
Police will be investigating. The UKs transport safety lab also gets involved - you can look up past safety reports online. They've been doing them since safety devices were used in the sport

Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 3
I suspected it might be. How absolutely horrendous. Her poor family. How that awful vet could have heard the news and immediately made a post all about her I do not know.

Poor fence judges as well.
---
I see she's turned off comments!

She is from my county and I have quite a few mutual friends with her who are quite obviously, devastated.
From what I read, it was part b (into the water), was it not pinned?
I guess these are all questions that will be answered in time, and my thoughts are with Jesse and her family and friends.

Reactions: 2
She is from my county and I have quite a few mutual friends with her who are quite obviously, devastated.
From what I read, it was part b (into the water), was it not pinned?
I guess these are all questions that will be answered in time, and my thoughts are with Jesse and her family and friends.
That hanging log is pinned. I don't have clip my horse so can't comment other than the screenshot I shared from people that did.

(Was quite a slow motion rotational)

That hanging log is pinned. I don't have clip my horse so can't comment other than the screenshot I shared from people that did.

(Was quite a slow motion rotational)
I’m glad it was pinned, but obviously it couldn’t mitigate all risk. So harsh that even a slow motion rotational can result in this. I really feel for her family, the fence judges and those who witnessed it… just shocking 😢

I'm very very local to Georgie and for some reason even though I didn't know her personally as such, only done some clinics and walked past her yard a lot, this has really hit me hard.
I can't imagine what her family and friends and yard staff etc must be feeling. I feel sick for them.
I just don't know what to say. It's unutterably sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm very very local to Georgie and for some reason even though I didn't know her personally as such, only done some clinics and walked past her yard a lot, this has really hit me hard.
I can't imagine what her family and friends and yard staff etc must be feeling. I feel sick for them.
I just don't know what to say. It's unutterably sad.
I hope you are ok. It’s hard, even when you don’t know someone personally but they are in the same community as you are. It is a horrid day for equestrian sport, Georgie was just doing what she loved and what we all love.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Seems a bit insensitive imo 🙄 “sorry you had a fall off your horse but mine are perfect” 🙄
I'm sorry, this is just disgusting. Essentially she said, soz to hear that your horse couldn't look after you, but look how good mine are.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.