Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s odd because everyone else’s dressage scores are up.
It is odd but if she hadn't done the dressage she could not have carried on. It makes me wonder what they'd do if a sheet got lost somehow? It must have happened...

Reactions: 1
Em's score has come through now - 38 double clear for 11th. I imagine she'll be pretty disappointed with that dressage
---
Big improvement for Meg on her previous event with Winnie - 33 and double clear, she's in 9th currently but no one in front of her has gone XC yet. She should be really pleased with that after thy had some issues last time out in the jumping phases!

Last edited:
Em's score has come through now - 38 double clear for 11th. I imagine she'll be pretty disappointed with that dressage
---
Big improvement for Meg on her previous event with Winnie - 33 and double clear, she's in 9th currently but no one in front of her has gone XC yet. She should be really pleased with that after thy had some issues last time out in the jumping phases!
Meg's currently moved up to 5th but there's a load of scores not showing. She'll be chuffed with that I reckon.

one of only 3 inside the time, that's a great result. hopefully she'll step up to 80 with her now!

Did Meg do any events with Briyani before she put her in foal? I see she is going up for sale this Summer.

I think Emily’s (EMD Eventing) blog is the first one I’ve looked forward to for years!! Can’t wait to find out what happened with her dressage

I saw a comment about Emily having to do dressage after showjumping? Would that be possible? Looking forward to seeing what actually happened!

Reactions: 3
anyone know where Meg's taking Wilma today? couldn't see her on the Barbury list on eventing scores

I think Emily’s (EMD Eventing) blog is the first one I’ve looked forward to for years!! Can’t wait to find out what happened with her dressage
Yep, will be interesting to see. If its just a bad test, then can be fixed. She should be happy with a double clear first time out at 90 this season, though as Addie hasn't always been careful in the SJ.

Emily’s hands I don’t think are as bad as Megs through that water. Really wish Meg would sort it out, she has a neck strap and I never see her use it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.