Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Meg didn’t post an update out of respect of the awful news over the weekend, but does anyone know how she got on with Wilma on Sunday?

Reactions: 1
Does Kelly Jewell get right up anyone else's nose?
She was all about Avair saddles constantly promoting and belitting people for riding in anything "less than" and so pompous of these saddles are the best and there's no telling me otherwise...but now she's in WOW... Oh guess what full on promotion of them now.
And her personal brand of I am just bleeping amazing and you should all praise me is pretty gross. Blocks anyone who has mild query about how she's trying something, corrects everyone on their own opinions..

She fell off today and she's still "I'd have sat that" well no you wouldn't, cos you didn't!!
Sorry but I started to notice these character traits once she contradicted all she had previously said about the Avairs. It comes across so ungenuine.

Imagine if she'd influenced you to buy one only to 180 within a matter of months. Gross.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t own Tello anymore, it was the new owner that bred from her. However it is sad, im not that fond of minis and wouldn’t breed them myself as I don’t have no use for them.
I'm not sure how accurate this is, but my local rescue centre said Miniature Shetlands are a designer breed, like Teacup Chihuahuas. They've been purposefully bred to be small, so therefore the Minature Shetlands have lots of problems like deformed, twisted legs that are too short for their bodies etc. It's cruel, so I don't think ANY minis (horse or dog) should be bred from if it's having an impact on their health! Does anyone follow Kayleigh Tonkins on Tiktok? She's fab! But that mini she found the other day clearly had deformed legs.

Reactions: 3
She was all about Avair saddles constantly promoting and belitting people for riding in anything "less than" and so pompous of these saddles are the best and there's no telling me otherwise...but now she's in WOW... Oh guess what full on promotion of them now.
And her personal brand of I am just bleeping amazing and you should all praise me is pretty gross. Blocks anyone who has mild query about how she's trying something, corrects everyone on their own opinions..

She fell off today and she's still "I'd have sat that" well no you wouldn't, cos you didn't!!
Sorry but I started to notice these character traits once she contradicted all she had previously said about the Avairs. It comes across so ungenuine.

Imagine if she'd influenced you to buy one only to 180 within a matter of months. Gross.
Yes! I’ve had to really sit on my hands not to reply to anything she puts about wow, I had such a bad experience with them. She was so team Aviar - they aren’t that old so she didn’t last long on that train did she.

Another one is Fenella Quinn, she was team childeric, endless new saddles, now Aviar, yet in a story she put up over the weekend of her riding the saddle was making such a loud squeaking noise.

What is her @?
---
Yes! I’ve had to really sit on my hands not to reply to anything she puts about wow, I had such a bad experience with them. She was so team Aviar - they aren’t that old so she didn’t last long on that train did she.

Another one is Fenella Quinn, she was team childeric, endless new saddles, now Aviar, yet in a story she put up over the weekend of her riding the saddle was making such a loud squeaking noise.
ah now I do love Wow saddles, so maybe I’ll like her more 😂

I’ve just seen Katie’s latest video of Seven walking and then doing hydrotherapy. That poor little baby. I get that she has come this far and doesn’t want to say goodbye but will those legs ever come right? He can’t be comfortable and with arthritis already? It doesn’t bode well for him. I feel for Katie, I really do, but I don’t think I would be putting a foal through all of this.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen Katie’s latest video of Seven walking and then doing hydrotherapy. That poor little baby. I get that she has come this far and doesn’t want to say goodbye but will those legs ever come right? He can’t be comfortable and with arthritis already? It doesn’t bode well for him. I feel for Katie, I really do, but I don’t think I would be putting a foal through all of this.
It gives me anxiety watching him walk tbh. It looks like his legs could snap at any time, they just look so so wrong and I don’t know how she’s expecting extra muscle to fix all of that tbh

I thought their whole plan was originally aimed at trying to avoid those sort of legs to begin with

Reactions: 4

Isn’t she “Mrs Equidance”? Explains why they’ve partnered with RWC then! 😂 Peas in a pod!

• Haha
It gives me anxiety watching him walk tbh. It looks like his legs could snap at any time, they just look so so wrong and I don’t know how she’s expecting extra muscle to fix all of that tbh

I thought their whole plan was originally aimed at trying to avoid those sort of legs to begin with
Thats what I thought the splints and casts where for as well as support. Seems like she just thinks his bones have grown he’s going to be ok. But he’s also been in isolation his whole life so how is he going to be around other horses? Or will she keep him separate for his whole life.

Omg yes, I’m glad someone said it! I was thinking about this after the fall this morning. Aviar were the best thing since sliced bread and now WOW are exactly the same. I remember when she was first sponsored by Aviar and she was going on about how she couldn’t believe the INSANE difference in her horse’s shoulder freedom and wow bam, he suddenly has such shoulder freedom in the WOW. Seems familiar 🤔. I saw she got gifted the bay horse as well - presumably from Elite Dressage - so her sucking up does pretty well.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Omg yes, I’m glad someone said it! I was thinking about this after the fall this morning. Aviar were the best thing since sliced bread and now WOW are exactly the same. I remember when she was first sponsored by Aviar and she was going on about how she couldn’t believe the INSANE difference in her horse’s shoulder freedom and wow bam, he suddenly has such shoulder freedom in the WOW. Seems familiar 🤔. I saw she got gifted the bay horse as well - presumably from Elite Dressage - so her sucking up does pretty well.
Omg did she actually get gifted the bay!?! Man, maybe being so far up your own arse you can retaste breakfast is worth it!!

• Haha
Omg did she actually get gifted the bay!?! Man, maybe being so far up your own arse you can retaste breakfast is worth it!!
I havent heard of her before and found a Katie Jewell on insta but her engagement was really low, although horsey and equidance related it was a really nothing account - Am I looking in the wrong place

I saw she’d answered a post on one of the dressage Facebook groups about budgets for buying horses or something saying she bred one of hers and was gifted the other. She only has two and she bred the chestnut so… 🤷‍♀️

Please can we try to use people’s instagram or TikTok handles when discussing them? As a general rule going forward on the thread maybe? Sorry if I sound like a teacher it’s just frustrating when many of us don’t know who you’re discussing 🙂

Reactions: 15
I havent heard of her before and found a Katie Jewell on insta but her engagement was really low, although horsey and equidance related it was a really nothing account - Am I looking in the wrong place
I only know her in Facebook and it’s Kelly Jewell Equestrian.
Someone else may be able to advise re Instagram handle.

I only know her in Facebook and it’s Kelly Jewell Equestrian.
Someone else may be able to advise re Instagram handle.
Yeah, I only know her from Facebook as well. She was also a contestant on one of the earlier All Star Academy series.

Massive condolences to Georgie and her family, friends and all those who witnessed the fall. Not sure how anyone comes back from seeing such a horrific accident and losing a loved one in such a way, horses are dangerous, lovely, but this just shows the reality of how dangerous this sport is. Rest in peace beautiful Georgie, walk free xxx

Australian dressage rider Elliot Patterson has died as well, after a freak accident three weeks ago when his horse spooked :(

An awful awful week. It’s really highlighted the risk we take whenever we get on our horses. In Elliot’s case, he was literally cooling the horse off on a loose rein! I can’t begin to imagine how family and friends of both Georgie and Elliot are feeling. And the poor people at Bicton as well. It’s left me feeling very off ever since the news broke, so I can’t even begin to imagine how others more closely affected must be feeling.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.