Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megs reel of getting Winnie into the water!….. her hands man 🤦🏼‍♀️
It got the job done to be fair. Winnie was thinking of going elsewhere.
Credit where credit is due, her hands have been way better than they used to be.

Sure, room for improvement, but it's a process.

Reactions: 6
Tbh I don't think anyone's hands look great in photos/videos. It's just one of these things with horse riding no matter how much you try to avoid it...it isn't going to be perfect.

Meg gets such an awful time on here because of her hands but tbh there's little difference between hers and the pros. There is no picture perfect when jumping. Even dressage you see mouths being pulled.

Reactions: 8
Meg also said in her previous eventing vlog with Winnie that she has had to be quite flappy & not neat with the reins to get Winnie to go into water so that probably doesn't help with the overall picture.

Tbh I don't think anyone's hands look great in photos/videos. It's just one of these things with horse riding no matter how much you try to avoid it...it isn't going to be perfect.

Meg gets such an awful time on here because of her hands but tbh there's little difference between hers and the pros. There is no picture perfect when jumping. Even dressage you see mouths being pulled.
it’s not about mouths being pulled she completely restricts them over fences, the flappy hands into water wasn’t as bad as constantly socking them in the gob on landing. It’s not normal at all.

I think Meg has improved greatly over the last few Vlogs. She is not pulling for strides going into fences.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what's happened at Bicton? No movement on the xc course on eventing scores for almost an hour now and the last horse on was eliminated at fence 5. Hoping its a tech issue rather than a nasty accident :-(

Does anyone know what's happened at Bicton? No movement on the xc course on eventing scores for almost an hour now and the last horse on was eliminated at fence 5. Hoping its a tech issue rather than a nasty accident :-(
I don't know - I was watching CMH with the course hold and then saw a slow procession of cars (fence judges?) making their way back. I wonder if they have stopped for the day following whatever happened.

Tilly Berendts Instagram story shared a statement from Bicton. Georgie Campbell had a nasty fall, horse sounds ok but no news on how she’s doing yet. Sounds like rest of section abandoned from what people have been saying on fb groups etc.

Thanks for the update. Seems unusual to abandon the section unless it was a seriously nasty fall 😢

Seems a bit insensitive imo 🙄 “sorry you had a fall off your horse but mine are perfect” 🙄
And yet she can’t do the right thing by Harry and put an end to his endless suffering with his foot, interesting post and insensitive at the same time.

Reactions: 2
That vet is embarrassing to the profession. What a post, why would she think that was ok to post? I get she is grateful for her horses looking after her but not when writing in the same post about concern for another rider.

Seriously hope Georgie will be ok 🤞🏼
---
Unfortunately it was a fatal accident

Official statements out on BE and Bictons website

Wishing Georgie's connections 😪😪😪😭😭😭

Oh duck! That’s horrendous 😭 such a horrendous loss.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 5
witch. She posted this

"I have removed my post following the recent update on the fall as it felt inappropriate. No words."

Then added "EDIT: this obviously isn’t/wasn’t me, and it’s not my place to spread the news, but there was the most completely devastating fatality in the Eventing world today. Just so people don’t keep asking if I’m ok…." You self-centered egotisitcal COW.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s changed it but still made it about her 🤬 no words such a stark reminder of how dangerous our sport is.

Reactions: 7
She’s changed it but still made it about her 🤬 no words such a stark reminder of how dangerous our sport is.
she is disgusting… i only found out through her second post and what a horrible way. Hope none of the friends and family of the rider see that post

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.