Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw the Ardeo vlogs and her trying them, I honestly thought with her buying a well-grounded, mature horse who had hunted, been to training shows and jumped confidently in Ireland, that she would take a few months and then bring her out at 90 with a possibilty of an easier 100/1*at the end of the season. Where is she taking Wilma this weekend? I see that Winnie is entered in the 70 at Barbury.

Reactions: 3
Yep, still calls her a ‘baby’. She said at the end of the last vlog that she will be focusing on ‘the babies’ and getting them out more.
A 7yo is not a baby horse.

I'd call 4,5,6 yos. But the basic foundations should be there by 7....(bar the larger horses that generally take longer to develop)

Reactions: 2
A 7yo is not a baby horse.

I'd call 4,5,6 yos. But the basic foundations should be there by 7....(bar the larger horses that generally take longer to develop)
Mine is 6 this time and he is no longer referred to as a baby in any sense of the word.

Apart from when he puts his head in my arms and I call him mummy’s baby in that really whiny ear drum bursting voice for full effect 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I just can’t stand Megs riding on each of her “young” horses, they both land and hollow through the neck. Her hands are awful. Surely with all the money she throws into training she must be able to learn to soften.

When I saw the Ardeo vlogs and her trying them, I honestly thought with her buying a well-grounded, mature horse who had hunted, been to training shows and jumped confidently in Ireland, that she would take a few months and then bring her out at 90 with a possibilty of an easier 100/1*at the end of the season. Where is she taking Wilma this weekend? I see that Winnie is entered in the 70 at Barbury.
That’s exactly what everyone thought, except Meg 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Talking about not being able to stand people.. Natalie McGoldrick, I understand sometimes horses can be backwards to the leg and have no physical issues but at this point she’s almost encouraging others that having a horse that “kicks out at the leg and goes backards” doesn’t warrant medical investigation 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Talking about not being able to stand people.. Natalie McGoldrick, I understand sometimes horses can be backwards to the leg and have no physical issues but at this point she’s almost encouraging others that having a horse that “kicks out at the leg and goes backards” doesn’t warrant medical investigation 🤦🏼‍♀️
The very same woman who just a couple of days ago admitted to riding her horses in ill fitting saddles because she is too busy pouring more money into a horse who should have been put down already… by her very own words. The last surgery was his last chance and it failed.

Reactions: 6
The very same woman who just a couple of days ago admitted to riding her horses in ill fitting saddles because she is too busy pouring more money into a horse who should have been put down already… by her very own words. The last surgery was his last chance and it failed.
honestly, I read that and thought .. really … and apparently you’ve checked all your horses thoroughly and there’s never been any excuse for any of their behaviours ? The women is unhinged, and her status as a vet influencing her mob to have the same ideals is just wrong.

Reactions: 7
Liking Rhis content around this p+ workshop but wasn't that dressage horse horrifically btv??? just me?

Just watched harlows latest video, can’t believe how tall she looks on Rolo now!! Such a shame as they’ve really found their feet, hopefully they still have a fab season incase she gets too tall for next season

Aw, Esme posted a video about her donkeys. Sadly passed away.
Rip I think they have been gone for the last 2 months as they haven’t been in her videos of helping him up since then . Truthfully both donkeys should I have been put down a few years ago especially willow as she couldn’t walk for the last 5 years . After Bruno stroke he should have been put down but they probably should’ve been separated from each other. The only donkey left was Toby and he doesn’t look healthy I think she probably should have considered all of them down considering they are all mid 30s and he already going downhill.

Reactions: 1
Bruno has been gone since the beginning of the year and Willow passed away last week she said in the vlog.

ELS new horse. I'm quite surprised. Looks cow hocked and from the state of his feet and coat and the fact he didn't know how to walk on a lorry is lacking in education for a 4yo.
Yes I must admit, I thought he looked very cow hocked when she first lead him out the stable. I didn't look the rest of the vlog though. It just jumped out at me when he first stepped out the stable, so it could have just been the way he had been stood 🤷🏼‍♀️ He's in quite poor condition too. But I'm sure he'll soon improve on good grass.
---
It'll be interesting when she does that vlog about what she looks for in a horse!

Just watched harlows latest video, can’t believe how tall she looks on Rolo now!! Such a shame as they’ve really found their feet, hopefully they still have a fab season incase she gets too tall for next season
It’s a pity Popcorn refuses so much and she can’t bring him out to shows. Rolo is a great pony but so small. Sounds like she wants to do some eventing so maybe with Panda next year.

Checked eventing scores because Em & Meg are both at Barbury Castle today (Em doing the 90 & Meg with Winnie doing a 70_. No scores at all for Meg's section yet & Em went clear SJ but has no dressage score recorded & is currently in last place so maybe a technical issue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.