Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually love the Y food! I rarely buy it thought as I do think it's really expensive.
It was on offer in my Co-Op and I was in a mad rush so thought I would try it, it was really tasty to be fair, I was expecting it to be all vitamin and protein shake tasting! I just felt a bit icky afterwards....

Reactions: 1
I drank YFood when I had my wisdom tooth out and now if I think about it too hard I feel like I'm going to be sick because the combination of the pain and the taste created a terrible sensory link. Unfortunate that they still sponsor so many influencers 🤣

Why would they mark riders so highly when the test is not quite there. That just gives the riders a false sense of confidence if you ask me.
exactly - just look at RWC - she thinks she is one step off Olympic selection 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Lucy is well aware of her marks in the dressage...she couldn't believe it herself. It still doesn't take away all the work she has put into Ember. She is doing an amazing job with Justine helping her.

Reactions: 4
I am not overly keen on ELS's new horse and
Just watched ELS new horse vlog. Will that tail grow properly, do you think? So very short!
The tail will be fine.
Not totally sure about his hind legs or all four feet.
I was really enjoying her previous content but this one - not so much to be honest.

What does she mean by either sell him or *I can't remember the word* does she basically want folk to pay for ownership of him but give her the ride? I am confused.

What does she mean by either sell him or *I can't remember the word* does she basically want folk to pay for ownership of him but give her the ride? I am confused.
Syndicate because she funds her other horses herself and entry fees are expensive 🙄 *get the violins out please* 🤦🏼‍♀️ the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard as a reason for syndication!

Syndicate because she funds her other horses herself and entry fees are expensive 🙄 *get the violins out please* 🤦🏼‍♀️ the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard as a reason for syndication!

Yes this! What does syndicate mean for horse ownership?

I think the judge was kind. It is a BE80, lots of combos would be new and inexperienced, why would they harshly mark the tests and put off riders?! Nearly the whole section is sub30.
I agree, but it think marking it fairly with constructive comments would help more than giving away marks. And then giving the expectation at the next one to be just as well but instead they end up with 30+.
---
Yes this! What does syndicate mean for horse ownership?
It doesn't but it can, it'll depend on the terms and contract.

Nowadays event horse syndicates are about being part of the horses journey for a small fee which will pay for the day to day costs and competitions.

Then the more traditional ones are the shared ownership ones etc.

Reactions: 2
OMG - Meg’s latest video - I just couldn’t 🙄 Had to turn it off after less than 3 minutes

Meg and Han clearly been reading on here, given their comments at the start of the vlog.
That said, they did tone it down a bit so maybe they actually took note. I didn’t find them half as annoying as normal and I enjoyed the vlog.
Some of us do actually like seeing two friends together having fun, we just can’t stand the immaturity that seems to be hammed up and quite obviously put on for the camera. They don’t need to do that, they are naturally amusing and work well together when they are just being normal.
Keep it up guys ;)

Reactions: 4
Hans reel of jumping. I don’t understand how you can be happy with that, poor mare is clearly unhappy/uncomfortable somewhere. I know she’s had all of these vet investigations but there is something not right with that mare. I wonder if she’s had her full neck and back X-ray?

How old is Wilma? Is she 7 this year?
On another note, enjoyed Em's XC schooling - good to see she is finally taking Addie out this weekend in the 90.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.