Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natalie McGoldrick throwing her toys out of the pram on Facebook again. I assume she hasn’t seen what’s been written on here or HHO about her or it would be even worse!
She got a mention on dressage hub little while ago when she went on a rant about not trolling pro riders.

Reactions: 1
So so so disappointed - Justine on the beg again - this time LeMieux for trainers. I thought she was better than this ☹
Also just really over badminton now

Just seen els thoughts on the dog that chased her and Donut at grassroots. She’s won a new fan. What a kind girl and I’m glad no one was hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooooh what thread on HHO? I wanna go look 😂
It’s in the Tack Room and is titled ‘This is just about the most arrogant piece I have read in a long time’.
It’s about 50 odd pages long I think now.
Love a good HHO thread, this one is mostly very well rounded too.

Last edited:
Just read her vomit on Facebook. The arrogance (yes, Natalie!) of starting your own vet practice only two years after qualifying. Just goes to show she really does think she knows it all! We are forever learning and I can’t quite think of a career where two years out of training would have you at a mastery sort of level….

Reactions: 5
With BE events, do they not need to use certain listed judges for dressage? Whilst I’m so pleased for Lucy with her recent eventing result on Ember, I don’t understand how she brought him back to a trot to correct his canter that was disunited and still got a 7! That should have been a max of a 4 or a 5 surely?!

Reactions: 8
Watching Lucy’s vlog and I really think there are some sort of neurological issues with ember, much much better than previous outings but even so, his face and his rigidity stood after SJ almost looks like a seizure aura, definitely something not quite right.
The dressage score was absolutely nuts though, I understand it being an 80 and the marking being positive and encouraging but I’d argue that was just discrediting BEs expectations

So so so disappointed - Justine on the beg again - this time LeMieux for trainers. I thought she was better than this ☹
Also just really over badminton now
I saw this! This have been my rant at the moment. They are all doing it, as if they should be entitled to freebies! Such a begging attitude at its finest, Evie also does it.

Just read her vomit on Facebook. The arrogance (yes, Natalie!) of starting your own vet practice only two years after qualifying. Just goes to show she really does think she knows it all! We are forever learning and I can’t quite think of a career where two years out of training would have you at a mastery sort of level….
Funnily enough there's a comment close to the beginning of the HHO thread saying that as a newly qualified vet, she went to someone's yard. Owner following the visit refused to use her again and I think complained to the practice.
I wonder if the reason she runs a solo practice is because she is universally disliked by other vets ? If she treated mine and I saw her posts being rude about happy hackers etc, she wouldn't be my vet for long.

Reactions: 10
Funnily enough there's a comment close to the beginning of the HHO thread saying that as a newly qualified vet, she went to someone's yard. Owner following the visit refused to use her again and I think complained to the practice.
I wonder if the reason she runs a solo practice is because she is universally disliked by other vets ? If she treated mine and I saw her posts being rude about happy hackers etc, she wouldn't be my vet for long.
Agree, I use a large practice but prefer one vet over any of the others, most of them are fine and I’d use them in an emergency situation of course but my particular vet treats my aged retired as she does the racehorses and 5* eventers next door, I have the same treatment options offered and explained and my choice is always respected. I spent a lot of money on surgery and rehab where lots wouldn’t have and not once did she make me feel like I was ‘just a pony patter’

Reactions: 5
She must know about HHO. I think there are a lot of HHOs who would love it over here 😂
I’ve commented on the the thread saying she is being discussed here too so they might come over…
---
Someone is asking me for an invite code to here from there… do you know how I do that?!

Last edited:
I’ve commented on the the thread saying she is being discussed here too so they might come over…
---
Someone is asking me for an invite code to here from there… do you know how I do that?!
Be careful as if they wreak havoc here I think you can get booted off for giving them a code to join!

---
I wouldn’t. People were giving mumsnet posters codes and they got banned.

I think this is it. Surely no reputable practice would employ her

Watching Lucy’s vlog and I really think there are some sort of neurological issues with ember, much much better than previous outings but even so, his face and his rigidity stood after SJ almost looks like a seizure aura, definitely something not quite right.
The dressage score was absolutely nuts though, I understand it being an 80 and the marking being positive and encouraging but I’d argue that was just discrediting BEs expectations
Yes I’d question the score, a 23 is an incredible score at BE80 and it’s very odd for a horse that carries tension!

I’ve just watched Lucy’s dressage, how the hell did she get the score she did? He disunited the canter on both reins, he wasn’t tracking through at all in trot and he was so tense. How on earth did her centre line get an 8 😂 it’s all very strange.

I’ve just watched Lucy’s dressage, how the hell did she get the score she did? He disunited the canter on both reins, he wasn’t tracking through at all in trot and he was so tense. How on earth did her centre line get an 8 😂 it’s all very strange.
There where barely any above a 30 so the judge must be very generous as normally most score in the 30s with the odd one being over 40 and a few under 30.

I just skipped through Lucy's vlog but 🫣 I dunno. I think there's something really odd about Ember. Defo some dodgy marking going on.

---
You can refer by clicking the refer link ^^ up there in your account info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.