Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Han’s horse so she can do what she wants. It’s broken bones or worse waiting to happen. If she wants to take her life in her own hands that’s her choice.

But as I’ve said before. Speaks volumes that hobbit has told Meg not to get on Affie and Meg has listened. And I don’t think Meg has listened to her mum as such, I think they’ve both seen what she’s like and gone ‘no’. And she has ridden her before.

I think Han knows the mare isn’t right, she has to right? But she’s now featured her so publicly and anyone with half a brain can see the mare isn’t right.

She can’t sell her, that’s for sure. It’s a money pit with that horse and it’s one she’s dug herself.
I think I’ve said this before but I’m in a similar situation with my horse. She has been diagnosed with kissing spine, PSD and SI pain. All have been treated within the last 6 months - won’t know for certain if they’re actually any better until I’m back on. But I have outright said that if anything else breaks or if the treatment hasn’t worked, then I’m pts. Not because I’m heartless or a pony patter (as I have been called when saying that) but because a) I don’t have a bottomless pit of money b) I am not very mentally or emotionally strong and c) it’s not fair on my horse. I obviously love her dearly and I’ve probably spent less on her than Han’s spent on Affie but I also know when to say enough is enough. I am fully anticipating that the likelihood of her being here this time next year is slim, but I can’t keep her going if she isn’t happy. It’s a hard decision to make and I completely understand the thought process behind “just try this one thing” or the elation you get when they go well for one, two, however many days. But horses with bodies that are riddled with so much, especially at such a young age, really do deserve that kindness.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think I’ve said this before but I’m in a similar situation with my horse. She has been diagnosed with kissing spine, PSD and SI pain. All have been treated within the last 6 months - won’t know for certain if they’re actually any better until I’m back on. But I have outright said that if anything else breaks or if the treatment hasn’t worked, then I’m pts. Not because I’m heartless or a pony patter (as I have been called when saying that) but because a) I don’t have a bottomless pit of money b) I am not very mentally or emotionally strong and c) it’s not fair on my horse. I obviously love her dearly and I’ve probably spent less on her than Han’s spent on Affie but I also know when to say enough is enough. I am fully anticipating that the likelihood of her being here this time next year is slim, but I can’t keep her going if she isn’t happy. It’s a hard decision to make and I completely understand the thought process behind “just try this one thing” or the elation you get when they go well for one, two, however many days. But horses with bodies that are riddled with so much, especially at such a young age, really do deserve that kindness.
I did this with my old pony who had bilateral PSD and navicular. I rehabbed him once, we had a couple of years together before he did it again. I was broken as I loved that pony more than anything but I didn’t have an endless supply of money or time and he struggled with his weight being a native pony, I had to keep him in work to keep him slim. The kindest thing to do for both of us was for him to be PTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see Georgie is selling Dave, who she has only had 2.5 weeks. Was that the plan all along to sell him? If so, that was a quick 'production' of a horse.

Shes
she's now offering equestrian photography..
I guess widening her portfolio of work makes sense, she is a single mum (yes has financial support from the kids dad), and if any part of her celebrity photography stream dries up, there is a ready pool of clients in the pony world. For future income I wonder if the new online safety laws will have any impact on the amount of onscreen time Harlow can have.

Megs stories in the last 20 hours have 8 different sponsors/advertisers, often written in the smallest and most illegible way. She’s making some serious bank at this right now.

Reactions: 1
Saw another one asking for a free horse box …is that the way of it beg for freebies…it was a bag last week she was asking for 😜

Megs stories in the last 20 hours have 8 different sponsors/advertisers, often written in the smallest and most illegible way. She’s making some serious bank at this right now.
The names are reasonably clear on the ones still there but they’re not legal. Spon isn’t acceptable they should clearly say AD. The girls who do this as a full time job should know that and I think takes the mickey.

Tina’s stories the other day - she wants to go back to Badminton and be in front of the house with her placing. She doesn’t want to aim for 100, just 90. I hope she doesn’t unravel with this pressure she is now putting on herself to finish so high up. I hope she will remember to have fun over the next 12 months too and not just hammer “Badders” prep. We are horse shopping at the moment and will be looking for something capable of Badminton Grassroots, but I also want to have variety and dabble in BD and possibly BS as well and if Badminton happens, it happens. I’m sure she will get there, but to be so set on getting top 6 is a heap of pressure to put on yourself and the horse.

Reactions: 2
God Freddie’s commentary on Meg’s show jumping was so annoying - added absolutely nothing to the vlog. I’m finding watching on 1.5x speed is making them so much easier to watch 😂

Seeing that PonyJet are starting to take a pasting on some of the Facebook groups. They’ve still not delivered those showers that they stole the idea from Hippo horse showers. People are leaving reviews on trust pilot.
i had no respect for any of the influencers who promoted them. The original product was just a cheap hose attachment from Amazon marked up and marketed fleecing horse owners .

Reactions: 5
Footluce vlog is out tonight with the super-duper result from BE80. Am so interested in seeing Ember!
This is one blog I’m looking forward to watching! She said on her stories that she is keeping the equi reel for another vlog, so I’m guessing she is going to go and then vs now.

Natalie McGoldrick throwing her toys out of the pram on Facebook again. I assume she hasn’t seen what’s been written on here or HHO about her or it would be even worse!

Natalie McGoldrick throwing her toys out of the pram on Facebook again. I assume she hasn’t seen what’s been written on here or HHO about her or it would be even worse!
She must know about HHO. I think there are a lot of HHOs who would love it over here 😂

God Freddie’s commentary on Meg’s show jumping was so annoying - added absolutely nothing to the vlog. I’m finding watching on 1.5x speed is making them so much easier to watch 😂
I nearly switched off. What an irritating bloke! That stupid scream from him on the XC aswell. Attention seeking at its finest.

She really laid in to another vet for asking if the RVC would be impressed with her unprofessional behaviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.