Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am watching Megs 2nd vlog. Is that Freddie babbling on in the SJ? For goodness sake, someone shut him up. I’m on the verge of switching off.

Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of ELS vlogs. She seems like a nice person but I found her Badminton vlog quite boring and unfortunately she films up her nose. I didn’t find her tense dressage test, especially the trot work, with Donut’s mouth strapped shut with the flash very pleasing. I also thought her posting on the wrong diagnol in her test amateurish. She seems to feel really confidant in her abilities and I guess I identify more with the nerves that Tina and Meg feel. Evie gave me the impression that Badminton GR was below her.
I don’t feel she’s that bad, she’s certainly proved that she is more than capable of riding the bigger fences and there’s nothing wrong with being confident in yourself, I’d rather see that than Megs confidence crisis all the time. The only thing that grindes me is the constant begging for sponsorship and that’s what ELS was doing not so long ago, but they all do it.

Reactions: 2
I don’t feel she’s that bad, she’s certainly proved that she is more than capable of riding the bigger fences and there’s nothing wrong with being confident in yourself, I’d rather see that than Megs confidence crisis all the time. The only thing that grindes me is the constant begging for sponsorship and that’s what ELS was doing not so long ago, but they all do it.
I saw her at Lincoln. It's just her mum filming occasionally with an iPhone. Certainly not the fancy equipment Meg has...or the entourage! It seems to come out just as watchable though I find.

Reactions: 1
Han saying she has t jumped Aggie in 14 months because she has t had time…. Has she just completed glossed over the fact Aggie has been out of work (and should still be….)

I watch Megan's vlog and thought she rode well. Must admit I only watched the first 20 minutes and last 10-15 minutes. There was a lot of filler.
I tried to watch ELS eventing based on the feedback here, but she reminded me of the character that gives Ron the love potion in Harry potter and I couldn't unsee/hear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long til the fans fund the vet’s next vet bill…
Whilst I don’t like her facebook personality she’s at least honest about having a job owning the yard driving a decent car so people donate knowing she’s not on the breadline

Can you tell I was taken in by Jack Monroe’s backstory and contributed to her Kickstarter

I also donated to vet bills for someone in a facebook group I was in turns out she owned the yard I understand you can be asset rich and cash poor but had I known I wouldn’t have donated as they could have secured a loan

I’m a lot more cautious now where I donate money

Reactions: 3
I was once on a yard where the yard owners had total control of the hay and feeding. You were not allowed to use extra hay to help with tying up. Apparently they had to learn to be bored.
I've also been on a yard like this! I don't get how YO can be in charge of feeding when they never see the horse ridden or know what it's like apart from bringing in and out of the field. If there was a fresh horse or one that was excitable bringing in/out they'd reduce the feed - a few of the horses on the yard were so poor! You had to pay £4 per 2 slabs of hay (if you wanted extra or for tying it up) but my 15hh was given a net at 4.30pm when he came in from his field everyday and it was empty by 7pm - that was all his allowance. It's absolutely ridiculous!

Reactions: 3
Megs second vlog was really good. Her riding has improved so much from her not pulling and Jam was flowing really well, Jam also looked incredible. She has a good team behind her and I’m sure she will qualify well for next year! 🤞🏼

Reactions: 5
I watch Megan's vlog and thought she rode well. Must admit I only watched the first 20 minutes and last 10-15 minutes. There was a lot of filler.
I tried to watch ELS eventing based on the feedback here, but she reminded me of the character that gives Ron the love potion in Harry potter and I couldn't unsee/hear it.

OMG yes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Megs second vlog was really good. Her riding has improved so much from her not pulling and Jam was flowing really well, Jam also looked incredible. She has a good team behind her and I’m sure she will qualify well for next year! 🤞🏼
She rode that XC so much more forward and positively.

Off topic but who on earth is buying scarlet martin hotels and booking her to go to events? She just popped up on YouTube, has barely any engagement, seems like the most boring person with an OTT posh accent and like she’s bought her IG following. Like I don’t know how she’s making a living from influencing.. just me? 🥴

Han saying she has t jumped Aggie in 14 months because she has t had time…. Has she just completed glossed over the fact Aggie has been out of work (and should still be….)
She also said she's barely ridden Affie on her own for ages because Affie is too unpredictable. Han, if you're that scared of your horse that you have to have someone with you when you ride, then maybe that horse isn't a good fit for you?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.