Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was once on a yard where the yard owners had total control of the hay and feeding. You were not allowed to use extra hay to help with tying up. Apparently they had to learn to be bored.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m not too far from them and it seems everyone puts him to their mares. I’m not particularly keen on the foals he throws
interesting. He’s not badly put together, has a goodish jump and a super temperament. (Damming him with faint praise here 😂 honestly I quite like him)

I wonder if it’s because of the colour? With guaranteed dilute a lot of mares that should never be bred are possibly being bred to him? Temperament, soundness, confirmation and talent issues can all come from the mare who is arguably more influential on a single foal. The stallion can only do so much.
Maybe they need to be more selective with the mares they cover?

When these top influencers put up stories asking for “recommendations “ are they really saying “who is going to give me something free”? Latest is Harlow (well Chelsea) looking for a electric bike but also noticed Lucy did the same for a bridle last week

Reactions: 4
When these top influencers put up stories asking for “recommendations “ are they really saying “who is going to give me something free”? Latest is Harlow (well Chelsea) looking for a electric bike but also noticed Lucy did the same for a bridle last week
Chelsea is living the absolute life off her daughter. The house is gorgeous. What happens when Harlow is 18 I wonder? Is she going to hand over the channel so she can run it herself like Meg?

Reactions: 1
interesting. He’s not badly put together, has a goodish jump and a super temperament. (Damming him with faint praise here 😂 honestly I quite like him)
the stallion is nice. I think he’s over-used due to his colour. However I would never, ever use him on my mare purely because I cannot stand the owner! The way he conducts himself is poor and unprofessional. He’s not getting my business!

So I decided to try ELS eventing from comments on here and there is such a big difference. She is so mature and takes it as it comes. No drama just get on with it...how refreshing!

Thanks for the suggestion!
I quite like her and Donut is nice but the idea of her going semi pro is stretching it. She also uses youtube to advertise her business, which irritates me a bit.

I quite like her and Donut is nice but the idea of her going semi pro is stretching it. She also uses youtube to advertise her business, which irritates me a bit.
I don’t see anything wrong with ELS advertising her business. She’s just trying to make a living.
Meg and Harlow push their merch on their channels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Going back to Olympic selection how does it work this year? Is it 3 and a reserve like Tokyo or is it back to 4 on a team and best three to count?

So, Blobthecob is only 25, has a chaotic life, money troubles (according to her) and she’s undergoing fertility treatment to have a baby on her own because she’s asexual. What could possibly go wrong

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So, Blobthecob is only 25, has a chaotic life, money troubles (according to her) and she’s undergoing fertility treatment to have a baby on her own because she’s asexual. What could possibly go wrong
yep.
can’t afford to get someone in to help with all the animals and regularly is still out with the animals all night, but apparently has enough time and money for a baby 🤦🏻‍♀️

Lots of 25 yo with chaotic lives and money troubles having babies. Rather her do it intentionally than an oops with a random guy. Obvs being asexual has nothing to do with anything being a parent.

Reactions: 3
Going back to Olympic selection how does it work this year? Is it 3 and a reserve like Tokyo or is it back to 4 on a team and best three to count?
3 and a traveling reserve.

How is she affording that? Is it available on the NHS?
Pippa Hutton has had eggs harvested because she is starting chemo for breast cancer and I am sure she said she had to pay for it?

3 and a traveling reserve.

How is she affording that? Is it available on the NHS?
Pippa Hutton has had eggs harvested because she is starting chemo for breast cancer and I am sure she said she had to pay for it?
she’s paid for it. Around £2k I think she said on one of her tiktoks.

I don’t see anything wrong with ELS advertising her business. She’s just trying to make a living.
Meg and Harlow push their merch on their channels.
I agree but, lots of criticism on here when other youtubers push merch. Shes no different.

I’m not a fan of ELS vlogs. She seems like a nice person but I found her Badminton vlog quite boring and unfortunately she films up her nose. I didn’t find her tense dressage test, especially the trot work, with Donut’s mouth strapped shut with the flash very pleasing. I also thought her posting on the wrong diagnol in her test amateurish. She seems to feel really confidant in her abilities and I guess I identify more with the nerves that Tina and Meg feel. Evie gave me the impression that Badminton GR was below her.

Reactions: 3
Apparently Tara has now sold Farouk but is still posting CCTV videos of him (including a recent one of him falling quite unfortunately in the field) on her channel. That would annoy me if I'd bought him. I wonder if the new owner had to sign some weird disclaimer. Especially as she makes money off her YT channel.

I do feel for blobthecob - I listened to her podcast on it, and I can understand her reasoning for wanting to be a parent and wanting to do it sooner rather than later. She's obviously struggling with the fertility side of it which must be a nasty surprise at her age.

But I can't help thinking - she talked about how she's improved her diet, but the stress and pushing herself to exhaustion can't be good for her chances of having a baby. Sadly I fear she's pissing money up the wall chasing a dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.