Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a tiktok from Katie (Blobthecob) she is apparently trying fertility treatment to become a solo parent?!
I don’t want to sound mean to her as she seems lovely. But she is chaotic and so is her family. How does she expect to look after her ridiculous amount of animals and have a child as a solo parent (in a house full of 100’s of cats?)?!

Reactions: 7
I don’t know… but I think cams mum is quite the horse woman? and I get the impression she’s quite ‘formidable’. I think he probably communicates in a way he has been raised? And has no idea. I like him, I think he has a heart of gold, and has the best intentions. And he’s a great rider…. Gosh, hadn’t meant to come across as such a cam-fan!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know… but I think cams mum is quite the horse woman? and I get the impression she’s quite ‘formidable’. I think he probably communicates in a way he has been raised? And has no idea. I like him, I think he has a heart of gold, and has the best intentions. And he’s a great rider…. Gosh, hadn’t meant to come across as such a cam-fan!
Tbf I think you can be an amazing rider but tit at teaching.

Reactions: 5
As much as I am happy for Lucy, she must of had a very very fair scoring judge to get a 23 dressage score! Especially for a horse that’s highly tense when ridden, but do these judges know these influencers or is it the real deal? But good on her for winning, she’d have to be so proud of herself.

Reactions: 4
As much as I am happy for Lucy, she must of had a very very fair scoring judge to get a 23 dressage score! Especially for a horse that’s highly tense when ridden, but do these judges know these influencers or is it the real deal? But good on her for winning, she’d have to be so proud of herself.
I’m sure she said her dressage wasn’t great but she rode what she had. But if the judge marked everyone high then it’s fair. Or maybe the judge likes TBs

I’ve seen a tiktok from Katie (Blobthecob) she is apparently trying fertility treatment to become a solo parent?!
I don’t want to sound mean to her as she seems lovely. But she is chaotic and so is her family. How does she expect to look after her ridiculous amount of animals and have a child as a solo parent (in a house full of 100’s of cats?)?!
All joking aside I do feel she has some actual mental health issues. The animal collection really seems like hoarding and this is actually really concerning

Reactions: 8
All joking aside I do feel she has some actual mental health issues. The animal collection really seems like hoarding and this is actually really concerning
totally agree with you. It’s all well and good wanting to be a mother, but she still lives at home, has a stupid amount of animals, is meant to be running a riding school and they literally have hundreds of cats in the house (which appeared cluttered from the news thing they did last year). It’s very concerning. She often says she is still out sorting the animals in the early hours and has slept in the tack room, even passing out due to not eating and sleeping properly.

Reactions: 5
My prediction:
Ros and Lordships Gruffalo
Laura and London 52
And both Tom M & Tom J with probably Tom J as reserve.

I’m not too far from them and it seems everyone puts him to their mares. I’m not particularly keen on the foals he throws
He’s in Addie’s lines and I don’t like her. A friend has a mare by him and she’s absolutely vile and rude and has broken bones in several different people by being tricky on the ground and to ride.

My prediction:
Ros and Lordships Gruffalo
Laura and London 52
And both Tom M & Tom J with probably Tom J as reserve.
definitely agree with Ros and Laura. I'm not sure on the final space+reserve, I feel there's a few in contention. To flip it round, my "definitely nots" would be Izilot DHI, Emily King, Kitty King and Bubby Upton (no matter how much I would LOVE to see Bubby there!)

Reactions: 3
totally agree with you. It’s all well and good wanting to be a mother, but she still lives at home, has a stupid amount of animals, is meant to be running a riding school and they literally have hundreds of cats in the house (which appeared cluttered from the news thing they did last year). It’s very concerning. She often says she is still out sorting the animals in the early hours and has slept in the tack room, even passing out due to not eating and sleeping properly.
I do wonder how she will have time for a child considering she will video her out at 3am doing yard jobs!

Watching Meg’s vlogs it occurs to me why they don’t just tie the horses up? They could just give them a haynet or tie loose and let them graze. It would save one person constantly holding the horse.

Reactions: 2
Watching Meg’s vlogs it occurs to me why they don’t just tie the horses up? They could just give them a haynet or tie loose and let them graze. It would save one person constantly holding the horse.
Exactly what I’ve said before. The horses are rude and pulling/barging into them. They should be tied to the lorry with a hay net and standing for tacking up. There is no excuse for it.

Exactly what I’ve said before. The horses are rude and pulling/barging into them. They should be tied to the lorry with a hay net and standing for tacking up. There is no excuse for it.
Also noted from megs vlogs they are never tied up at home either? Like she plaits baths tacks up etc all without them being tied? Seems odd...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.