Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has Tina been sponsored by Le Mieux? I’ve never seen her use that brand before now, and she’s there in her latest vlog with a huge box handing out the contents of it like it’s confetti, all gifted items, running shoes at least 2 boxes, gilets, hat etc! I cannot sit and watch an unboxing of items they don’t pay for and we have to pay for these things if we want them 🤦🏼‍♀️
It does feel like the people at Le Mieux go along the stock shelves and arm swipe as much as possible into the boxes. It must amount to £1000's in freebies. I was shocked at the amount of products Le Mieux sent Harlow (included in one of the house vlogs) I know they also kit out her mum and brother now as well as four ponies but the sheer volume of products for them and the ponies in each new colour and size - headcollers, saddle pads, gloves, rugs, tops, hoodies, coats, t-shirts, joggers, trainers, riding tights. I get sending a few items to film but a whole wardrobe (and yes I would love just one gifted box)for them all each time a new range is bought out feels a bit wasteful.

Reactions: 2
How long has Tina been sponsored by Le Mieux? I’ve never seen her use that brand before now, and she’s there in her latest vlog with a huge box handing out the contents of it like it’s confetti, all gifted items, running shoes at least 2 boxes, gilets, hat etc! I cannot sit and watch an unboxing of items they don’t pay for and we have to pay for these things if we want them 🤦🏼‍♀️
Never as she was sponsored by WW and it would have been a conflict of brands or whatever.

It does feel like the people at Le Mieux go along the stock shelves and arm swipe as much as possible into the boxes. It must amount to £1000's in freebies. I was shocked at the amount of products Le Mieux sent Harlow (included in one of the house vlogs) I know they also kit out her mum and brother now as well as four ponies but the sheer volume of products for them and the ponies in each new colour and size - headcollers, saddle pads, gloves, rugs, tops, hoodies, coats, t-shirts, joggers, trainers, riding tights. I get sending a few items to film but a whole wardrobe (and yes I would love just one gifted box)for them all each time a new range is bought out feels a bit wasteful.
Just goes to show how cheap the stuff is to make and how high the mark-up must be, if they can afford to give so much away like that! I’ve only ever bought LeMieux stuff on sale and I’m never so impressed by the quality or anything that I think it’s worth paying full price.

Reactions: 3
It’s absolutely bonkers! Like I get sponsored riders but it seems to be going overboard with the amount of sponsors they get for one person, I’ve noticed some of the other vloggers now mention brands in there stories to hint about becoming a sponsored rider, I know Evie is doing it, now hinting to Devoucoux, and Justine (as much as I love her) was hinting about a bedding company sponsoring her. Imagine if we all begged for brands to sponsor us so we get free gifts because this is how it’s coming across.
---
And then the funny thing is, when they have entered an event, they have to screenshot the page where they’ve paid and xxxx amount of ££ to show how much it’s cost them on there stories 😂 I just can’t deal 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just goes to show how cheap the stuff is to make and how high the mark-up must be, if they can afford to give so much away like that! I’ve only ever bought LeMieux stuff on sale and I’m never so impressed by the quality or anything that I think it’s worth paying full price.
I love the quality of my sheepskin half pad and stud girth, but I noticed at Badminton the girths have had a harder leather pad added and the clip is covered so would probably last longer than mine that I got when the first brought out the black stud girths. Mine was also cheaper than they are now. I also didn’t pay full price for the half pad. Just got some of their travel boots for the absolute steal of £40 brand new so will see how long they last.

Reactions: 1
I guess that LeMieux can afford all the freebies for the influencers by the mark up they charge the rest of us, same as all the other companies - F&F, saddle companies, other clothing companies, feed and bedding people. I started boycotting them but you very quickly run out of options lol. Like others have said I understand they need to advertise but I really hate the way they literally unpack a box and that’s the last you hear about the products.
I would much prefer to see these companies sending 1 or 2 products to “normal “ customers to do a genuine, helpful review. You very rarely get a review from the big influencers
I don’t think Tina is sponsored by WW anymore so maybe LeMieux have taken over.

Reactions: 5
Think the sponsorship came about not long after she filmed all star academy last year

Reactions: 1
Anyone else see Everyday Eventer's beef with Horseware? Disappointed to see them blocking her for voicing an opinion.

Anyone else see Everyday Eventer's beef with Horseware? Disappointed to see them blocking her for voicing an opinion.
Horseware did not handle that in a professional manner. They should have said ‘ thank you for your concern, we would like to assure you that Ivy’s well-being is of upmost opinion blah blah blah’. Their response was rude in parts and then to block is pretty petty when someone is just showing concern for a child.

Reactions: 3
I’ve looked at the child’s Instagram I assume lots of undeclared adverts

It seems odd to me Ivy isn’t old enough to have her own account but can be the subject matter of an account

I miss all the drama what was it?
Everydayeventer called out Horseware for hosting a meet and greet at their pop-up with the 8 year old child influencer Ivy. Basically saying that child influencers are exploited
---
IMG_7894.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Everydayeventer called out Horseware for hosting a meet and greet at their pop-up with the 8 year old child influencer Ivy. Basically saying that child influencers are exploited
---
View attachment 2935222
WOW! Hosting a meet and greet with an 8 year old is so very wrong. How the duck can people think it’s a good idea. She should never have been on a public social media in the first place to gain the attention of enough people to host a meet and greet. The quicker that kids are banned from public social media the better.

Reactions: 16
On the subject of megs fall, I totally understand the confidence loss however I think she would hugely benefit from not rewarxhing and re posting the video of said fall. I know social media is her job and she will have others posting it etc bur from a mental point it would help her greatly

*runs and hides *

Reactions: 5
On the subject of megs fall, I totally understand the confidence loss however I think she would hugely benefit from not rewarxhing and re posting the video of said fall. I know social media is her job and she will have others posting it etc bur from a mental point it would help her greatly

*runs and hides *
no need to run and hide, a valid point.

But I think the fact she posted it now, is to show herself how far she has come from that day, to being top 10 in the 100 at badminton.

Reactions: 4
WOW! Hosting a meet and greet with an 8 year old is so very wrong. How the duck can people think it’s a good idea. She should never have been on a public social media in the first place to gain the attention of enough people to host a meet and greet. The quicker that kids are banned from public social media the better.
I couldn’t agree more with everyday eventers, I didn’t see her original stories about it but I saw what she posted this morning and then the come back from horseware.
I don’t follow any of the children influencers, I really strongly disagree with it.
I strongly disagree with showing Children online full stop.
I also won’t follow the ‘run by mum’ accounts either.
Anywhere that children are plastered on social media, or the internet in general.
There are some seriously sick individuals in this world and the lurk online, I know, I’ve dealt with them.

Reactions: 14
I couldn’t agree more with everyday eventers, I didn’t see her original stories about it but I saw what she posted this morning and then the come back from horseware.
I don’t follow any of the children influencers, I really strongly disagree with it.
I strongly disagree with showing Children online full stop.
I also won’t follow the ‘run by mum’ accounts either.
Anywhere that children are plastered on social media, or the internet in general.
There are some seriously sick individuals in this world and the lurk online, I know, I’ve dealt with them.
I’m honestly so angry and sad at all adults involved in this, especially the parents. Who on their right mind thinks this is safe or appropriate for a child? I’ve said for a long time that children should not be used for content, Harlow is another one, so is Frankie, they are kids and they are being exploited for money, plain and simple. How does an 8yr old even process this? That random strangers want to meet her? People are weird.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.