Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Han's put out a ew vlog about why she's not taking Affie to a dressage test. She says it's because Affie is "physically comfortable" but for the last 2 months-6 weeks she's been very overwhelmed and overstimulated and has had trouble keeping all her feet on the ground. So Han's just hacking her out because she thinks taking her to a new place in a "spooky arena" is going to push Affie out of her comfort zone.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Han's put out a ew vlog about why she's not taking Affie to a dressage test. She says it's because Affie is "physically comfortable" but for the last 2 months-6 weeks she's been very overwhelmed and overstimulated and has had trouble keeping all her feet on the ground. So Han's just hacking her out because she thinks taking her to a new place in a "spooky arena" is going to push Affie out of her comfort zone.
I’m sorry but that girl has absolutely no idea about her horses behaviour and why it’s doing what it is.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but that girl has absolutely no idea about her horses behaviour and why it’s doing what it is.
The horse is still exactly the same after the professional schooling, new yard etc.

She might throw in the towel soon.

Reactions: 1
Evie isn’t hanging around, she’s got Donut eventing this Friday 😳
I’m sure it’s not a problem but another run soon after his big few days at Badminton.

Evie isn’t hanging around, she’s got Donut eventing this Friday 😳
I’m sure it’s not a problem but another run soon after his big few days at Badminton.
It was still only grassroots and she was one of the ones to take him home almost right away - he’s had time to chill at home.
---
Maybe the horse box man saw that she needs to fundraise for her own vet bills 😜😜😜😜
7D407931-97C5-4041-A29B-BC0FDA332ADF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have actually looked around those lorries at previous events and despite looking virtually homeless I’ve always been treated with kindness and respect by their sales people. They’ve proudly encouraged us to go in and look around. I do find it hard to believe her account of events. We can’t just let anyone in as a throwaway comment doesn’t make sense. I call BS for clout.

Reactions: 5
I have actually looked around those lorries at previous events and despite looking virtually homeless I’ve always been treated with kindness and respect by their sales people. They’ve proudly encouraged us to go in and look around. I do find it hard to believe her account of events. We can’t just let anyone in as a throwaway comment doesn’t make sense. I call BS for clout.
It didn’t happen. I’m calling bullshit on it too.

Reactions: 4
Its with Equi treck in the list ;)
Ohhh I wouldn’t have one of them if you gave it me for free. They aren’t called equiwreck for nothing. Also the post comes across she disturbed their lunch and probably came with too much attitude. Maybe leave them to eat their lunch in peace. I also noticed Alana Clarke commented and she’s sponsored by equiwreck so may want to watch what she comments on social media. I CBA with saying anything but if they see her getting involved with fakebook drama they may think twice about the whole sponsorship.

Ohhh I wouldn’t have one of them if you gave it me for free. They aren’t called equiwreck for nothing. Also the post comes across she disturbed their lunch and probably came with too much attitude. Maybe leave them to eat their lunch in peace. I also noticed Alana Clarke commented and she’s sponsored by equiwreck so may want to watch what she comments on social media. I CBA with saying anything but if they see her getting involved with fakebook drama they may think twice about the whole sponsorship.
but equally, a at an event of that calibre, would you not stagger lunches so that someone is always available to interact with potential customers? im not saying i agree with her but?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.