Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what’s a happened to Trevor Breen?
Seeing lots of well wishes and support but I cannot see what has happened - making the assumption he has had a bad fall competing, but that only an assumption.

Anyone know what’s a happened to Trevor Breen?
Seeing lots of well wishes and support but I cannot see what has happened - making the assumption he has had a bad fall competing, but that only an assumption.
had surgery on his neck after a fall by the looks of it. Unstable fracture I’m guessing?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
but equally, a at an event of that calibre, would you not stagger lunches so that someone is always available to interact with potential customers? im not saying i agree with her but?
Depends how many staff they have. And I guess they had lunch at a quieter time of the day.

Having dome the show circuit myself with horseboxes I can say it is utterly exhausting, but still you paint a smile on for each and every customer.
Having just peeked at the orignal post and seeing the amount of tags George Smith and Bloomfields have had I cannot help but think Ms M has fabricated this to get her some attention and then potential sponsorship, perhaps Pikuer etc bran deals have gone to her head

Reactions: 2
Have just read the “lorry gate” post and some of the replies. So obviously a thinly veiled beg to be sponsored by Bloomfield's. Equiwreck sponsor so many influencers it’s unreal - one of the reasons I won’t put money in their pocket.

on the Affie subject - Han has posted a story of her out hacking what appears to be a very volatile Affie but she is still riding one handed in order to get content. Is a couple of extra insta views really worth broken bones - or worse

Reactions: 8
Sophie Seymour is stirring up tit on fakebook 🙄. No wonder we get a bad name for ourselves. She is acting like a spoilt entitled brat. I’m on the van drivers side in this case, they where emerging from a dark area on dark horses with a dark hat. Said van driver was towing and cannot suddenly brake or swerve if they see a horse. And what hivis they had on is bleeping tit. It’s a yellow vest which turns invisible in the sun or of the horse has its head in the air. Speaking as a driver get a hat band on and ears on the horse if they will wear them. They are the highest points and what you spot first a lot of the time.

Reactions: 5
Have just read the “lorry gate” post and some of the replies. So obviously a thinly veiled beg to be sponsored by Bloomfield's. Equiwreck sponsor so many influencers it’s unreal - one of the reasons I won’t put money in their pocket.

on the Affie subject - Han has posted a story of her out hacking what appears to be a very volatile Affie but she is still riding one handed in order to get content. Is a couple of extra insta views really worth broken bones - or worse
God I wish she would stop riding that poor horse.
---
Hmm Ember not looking quite right behind over jumps in the latest vlog where she's out at 90.

Last edited:
The video of megs fall....looked horrifying. No wonder she has had confidence issues.

Reactions: 4
The video of megs fall....looked horrifying. No wonder she has had confidence issues.
Unless you have had a bad fall I think it’s hard to understand a loss of confidence. I hate the feeling of riding to fast into a fence after a fall and believe Meg does to, hence pulling for a stride and wanting to get more strides in a distance.

Reactions: 11
I’m not at all convinced it happened at all and 100% agree it’s a beg to Bloomfield’s.

Who else do they sponsor? I know Alana, LOTLR and Lucy, though I only really notice Alana post about them. Is there loads then? 😯

Saw this - she's cantering that horse out on trails one-handed, yikes! I know we keep saying it but it really feels like a serious accident waiting to happen..

The fall was bad, looks like she was so lucky not to be trampled. I recently went back and watched some videos from around that time, and I'd forgotten her jumping confidence knock actually predates the fall. She was struggling with the pulling before, had a few videos on the issue. I can see how the fall would have made it worse though. I'd just forgotten

How long has Tina been sponsored by Le Mieux? I’ve never seen her use that brand before now, and she’s there in her latest vlog with a huge box handing out the contents of it like it’s confetti, all gifted items, running shoes at least 2 boxes, gilets, hat etc! I cannot sit and watch an unboxing of items they don’t pay for and we have to pay for these things if we want them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.