Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about these brands being cheap - I found a huge amount of saddlepads on Alibaba, unbranded, that look A LOT like the ones advertised on LeMieux, PS of Sweden etc.
They steal the photos of the real thing and the quality of what you get is absolutely shocking. You also don't know what chemicals are on the fabrics and in the dyes, there is no way I'd put anything from Alibaba on my horse.

Reactions: 3
Talking about these brands being cheap - I found a huge amount of saddlepads on Alibaba, unbranded, that look A LOT like the ones advertised on LeMieux, PS of Sweden etc.
They sell for as little as $10aud if you buy bulk. I've considered buying off Alibaba because I'll be paying a quarter of the price than buying from LeMieux and paying for a brand.
Are they like temu and steal pictures though? I saw some fly masks on there and they had used the shires pictured to advertise them. They just photoshopped the brand out.

I guess that LeMieux can afford all the freebies for the influencers by the mark up they charge the rest of us, same as all the other companies - F&F, saddle companies, other clothing companies, feed and bedding people. I started boycotting them but you very quickly run out of options lol. Like others have said I understand they need to advertise but I really hate the way they literally unpack a box and that’s the last you hear about the products.
I would much prefer to see these companies sending 1 or 2 products to “normal “ customers to do a genuine, helpful review. You very rarely get a review from the big influencers
I don’t think Tina is sponsored by WW anymore so maybe LeMieux have taken over.
Yes but a normal customer doesn’t have thousands of social media followers so from a branding perspective it doesn’t work as it doesn’t convert into leads and sales.

Just watched a bit of Meg's Badminton video but had to turn off because of Han. This is probably harsh but I've come to the conclusion that I can't stand her. She's so immature and childish. The way she speaks and acts like a 10-year-old in an adult's body is actually borderline creepy. I'm sure I didn't know anyone like this when I was her age. WTF is wrong with her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not sure where people think their favourite brands locate their stock; it’s nearly all made in Asia! Many of the big brand manufacturers advertise their wares on AliBaba.

I agree; too many influencers cheapens the brand in my view. And the whole matchy thing is so wasteful and consumerist. I thought it was waning slightly especially now less people are using boots and bandages.

Falling down the rabbit hole of ivy and horseware. Does this comment on her reel seem a little creepy??? 😳
Totally. Also anytime you see something like “5:04 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥” in comments, that’s a flag to others that it s a good place to,watch because the kid is in a position that can be edited and used, like open mouthed etc. there’s a reason family vloggers use open mouthed kids in their thumbnails.
---
Just watched a bit of Meg's Badminton video but had to turn off because of Han. This is probably harsh but I've come to the conclusion that I can't stand her. She's so immature and childish. The way she speaks and acts like a 10-year-old in an adult's body is actually borderline creepy. I'm sure I didn't know anyone like this when I was her age. WTF is wrong with her?
I haven’t actually watched any of the Badminton vlogs because I just can’t stomach them right now. Really gone off the majority of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do equestrian bloggers get gifted expensive stuff? Saw one asking for a fairfaxandfavor bag 😜…..
I saw that too, that person is a wannabe influencer.
The beg is unreal, but also funny.

Locates in the Essex area - why are all the pick me types local me 😖
---
Sorry WHAT. That’s horrifying.
Yep, it’s true. The images are edited and made into deeply unpleasant images which are shared by sex offenders on the dark web, and on the internet.

It’s a very scared world behind a screen.

• Sad
Not sure where people think their favourite brands locate their stock; it’s nearly all made in Asia! Many of the big brand manufacturers advertise their wares on AliBaba.
No, they do not. People who copy their stuff advertise the fakes on Alibaba.
And of course most stuff is manufactured in Asia, but there are MASSIVE differences in the quality and safety of materials used (and the work conditions of the workers)

Wow, well Lucy just raised the game for influencers, gifted a rather stunning bridle from Stubben!
---
I saw that too, that person is a wannabe influencer.
The beg is unreal, but also funny.

Locates in the Essex area - why are all the pick me types local me 😖
---

Yep, it’s true. The images are edited and made into deeply unpleasant images which are shared by sex offenders on the dark web, and on the internet.

It’s a very scared world behind a screen.
It is, and the sad thing is the parents know it and choose to ignore it because the quick and easy money is more important to them. All that aside, how is it any good for a developing child to have people clamouring to meet her? How do her parents explain this to her and keep her grounded and sensible?

There’s a good account to follow called Mom Uncharted on insta who calls a lot of it out, her motto is Kids are not content. Dad Challenge Podcast on YouTube does the same for YouTubers, some awful families on there. He and others were calling out Ruby Franke for her behaviour and treatment of her kids long before she got arrested.

The problem is, that even teenagers, have no concept of their digital footprint and the harm it can do to their future. They don’t know what they’re going to be embarrassed by later, what others will use against them, it’s just an unnatural way to live.

Random question, but anyone recognise the brand of gilet Cam was wearing on the coursewalk in Tina's 1st Badminton vlog? It was brown and had Voltaire Design logo on it. Was very nice :)

THAT! I must admit I did follow Ivy initially for a very short time right after it all started. Then I woke up. I make a point of not watching any content that is potentially objectionable because every time you watch something, you directly support the account.

That's about the line I would draw.
So is everyone also drawing the line at watching any movies, tv shows, etc with children in them?

The hiring of children in the film and tv industry is very highly regulated to be fair. Things such as strict hours to work and emphasis on education every day they’re on set.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.