Equestrian Influencers #21 Can you all vlogmas off now please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep insurance will be invalid and it’s illegal. Bizarre that she so openly advertises that she’s transporting two in it to be honest. If I was doing that I probably would try hide it from the public not plaster it over my social media 🤣
She more than likely has no idea or has been told but doesn't know what it means

Considering Wilma is weak over the back Meg rides her with a heavy seat. Can also see Meg riding off her mouth already
You can't make your weight disappear from their backs by standing up....it's still over their backs from the stirrups attached to the saddle. You can't change the weight!

Reactions: 2
How come these 3.5tonne horse trucks are so popular in England? I’m assuming they’re quite expensive and if you can’t take two horses in them, what’s the point in them having the ability to have two horses on board? I’ve never seen them in NZ or aus. People tend to have floats or bigger trucks. The 3.5 seem like a great idea but from what everyone is saying, they’re kind of pointless if you have more than one horse

How come these 3.5tonne horse trucks are so popular in England? I’m assuming they’re quite expensive and if you can’t take two horses in them, what’s the point in them having the ability to have two horses on board? I’ve never seen them in NZ or aus. People tend to have floats or bigger trucks. The 3.5 seem like a great idea but from what everyone is saying, they’re kind of pointless if you have more than one horse
They can be driven on a car licence by anyone from age 17 with no extra tests, easy to drive. If you’ve only got 1 horse or 2 ponies they are great.

Reactions: 2
You don’t need to take an extra test to drive them. You did need to take an extra test to tow a trailer and you still need to take a test to drive anything bigger that will take two or more horses.

Reactions: 1
Didn't wimpy post that she was giving social media up apart from work related things for January 😂 Why am I seeing her lounging on some hay then 😂 That don't seem like work Victoria! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't wimpy post that she was giving social media up apart from work related things for January 😂 Why am I seeing her lounging on some hay then 😂 That don't seem like work Victoria! 😂
My 2024 is scarred already! 🤣 She has a great figure, but that was not something I needed to see this morning!

Has she still got the puppy?? 🤔

Is anyone elses tiktok FYP Lottie Fry and Everdale’s blue tongue incident? 😳 People are commenting on the FEI pages. tit screenshot but that’s supposed to be extended canter but the frame doesn’t look lengthened at all.
Yep mine too! Its vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.