Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s an account on this thread who is a wannabe influencer and keeps complimenting herself and her page on her posts. I’ve figured out who she is and it’s so cringe
Hehehehehe I wonder if we have been thinking of the same person… is her horse currently lame??

Reactions: 1
There’s an account on this thread who is a wannabe influencer and keeps complimenting herself and her page on her posts. I’ve figured out who she is and it’s so cringe
Ohhh, who?! 👀

Horse whisperers and Rhi. What are your thoughts? She got some messages saying they’re great and picked up on issues. I think it’s a load of rubbish personally but I’ve never dealt with one 😆

Ohhh, who?! 👀

Horse whisperers and Rhi. What are your thoughts? She got some messages saying they’re great and picked up on issues. I think it’s a load of rubbish personally but I’ve never dealt with one 😆
I expect they will just search her social media, search for Woodys for sale ad on fb to see if they can find it and read his body language.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Read back over these posts and you’ll note she keeps talking about herself. Her horse isn’t lame, no. She’s very overhorsed in my opinion and not giving the horse a good chance as he only gets ridden once or twice a week, but each to their own.

I’m intrigued about horse whispers. I know this isn’t Horse & Hound Forum or a FB group to discuss but does anyone have any experiences? I’d like to try it. Any suggestions of whisperers here in Cornwall or surrounding areas?

Read back over these posts and you’ll note she keeps talking about herself. Her horse isn’t lame, no. She’s very overhorsed in my opinion and not giving the horse a good chance as he only gets ridden once or twice a week, but each to their own.

I’m intrigued about horse whispers. I know this isn’t Horse & Hound Forum or a FB group to discuss but does anyone have any experiences? I’d like to try it. Any suggestions of whisperers here in Cornwall or surrounding areas?
I went back and couldn’t figure it out. Is it on this thread or the first. I’m intrigued

Reactions: 3
Ohhh, who?! 👀

I’ve used one. All she knew was my first name wouldn’t have been able to social media stalk me beforehand. She was very good. She said things that she couldn’t have found out.

I’ve used one. All she knew was my first name wouldn’t have been able to social media stalk me beforehand. She was very good. She said things that she couldn’t have found out.
Forever the sceptic! I’ve no experience so can’t really judge but hey if it works. Glad it benefited you.

Vague baiting is not allowed, either post tea or say nothing - Please read our rules and why they're important
She has praised her account 3 times on this thread. She goes into a lot of detail about her account and the horse and what she does on IG that you wouldn’t do if you were just a lurker. I only followed her in the past month on IG after seeing her comment elsewhere on a British equestrians page that I follow so I found her on IG that way. I liked her as I’ve stated but now I’m a little bit like wtf is she writing about herself over here, positively reinforcing herself. Talking about obsessed. So fake and cringe I could die

She has praised her account 3 times on this thread. She goes into a lot of detail about her account and the horse and what she does on IG that you wouldn’t do if you were just a lurker. I only followed her in the past month on IG after seeing her comment elsewhere on a British equestrians page that I follow so I found her on IG that way. I liked her as I’ve stated but now I’m a little bit like wtf is she writing about herself over here, positively reinforcing herself. Talking about obsessed. So fake and cringe I could die
I am so intrigued!! Give us a clue?

Neither could I it’d probably someone I don’t follow though, those that follow her may work it out better than us.
I’ve looked, I can’t work it out so assume I don’t follow them either.
To be fair, a lot of these wannabe influencers irritate me so even if I did follow, I probably don’t anymore.

So just say who it is already?!

She’s Irish

And she’s been replying acting like she’d also like to know who it is🤔
Oh ffs just spit it out already

Reactions: 4
Mocapalbeag
Okay, so you think I’m her. Not the first time I’ve been told I’m such and such a person. I was a second cousin twice removed or something on Twinsandme thread. Everyone was convinced I was a relation or friend because I said I liked her account. I get how tattle works, users prefer the bad word, I had to stop commenting on the thread 😅 I get fixated on certain accounts, next week I’ll rave about someone else and I’ll be that person. Last week it was a MUA. Another week it was Erin Williams etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.