Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those equidry’s were gifted because they weren’t up to standard and had some manufacturing flaws so not right for the public, the fact she’s selling it at full price when it’s a prototype is ridiculous …
woah what this is even worse!! Can this be reported? Perhaps to Equidry?

Edited to say that yes also noticed she was now selling a gifted Kentucky headcollar which she’s used in various photoshoots for brands. This is awful. I actually liked Charlotte as a person but this feels so wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She did the same with the Kentucky stuff yesterday! This isn’t right at all!
I saw the Kentucky stuff but didn’t realise it was gifted stuff too. Honestly have no words. No one is saying keep it forever, but give it away to a friend. Don’t sell it!!

Reactions: 3
I saw the Kentucky stuff but didn’t realise it was gifted stuff too. Honestly have no words. No one is saying keep it forever, but give it away to a friend. Don’t sell it!!
I hope her sponsors think twice. Literally the last few months have been gifted after gifted items, now getting rid of them not even that long since she received them… I’ve never been a fan, showing her true colours now too.

I would be surprised if influencers didn’t have a clause in their agreement re gifted products that allows them to sell them on or something! It just leaves a bad taste in the mouth and for me really reduces the legitimacy of their ‘ads’-if they gush about how something is the most amazing product ever and then we never see it again/it is given away/sold then I will be a bit more sceptical about the next ‘best thing ever’

Reactions: 6
Oh making money hand over fist! It’s the matchy matchy for me, no need of it. 40 frickin saddle pads for 2 horses.
I’d have 40 if I didn’t have to pay for them 😂😂😂😂 not sure how I would get round to using them all though.
I wonder how mant of those brands she would actually buy if she had to fork out for them herself. She only seems to sing the praises of stuff she is being paid to promote so how can we have a non biased opinion of them. In her old clipping videos she never mentioned anything about the clippers she used yet as soon as lister waved some cash under her nose they are the best clippers known to man.

Charlotte is always selling her gifted items, does it with saddle pads, clothes, her equidry, kentucky stuff..
It doesn't look good on brands that have supported her.

Reactions: 2
She’s replied to a comment saying he is Sam’s. I think that’s the young lad who jumped Banksy at vlogmas

Reactions: 1
No, I don't think she's bought a new horse. Just that she's thinking about it more as she'd said previously she didn't want another horse after Banksy.

Reactions: 2
What?! She’s not fat. Can’t say I paid any attention to her ability but I wouldn’t consider her fat.
Neither would I! There is nothing wrong with her weight, ok she’s not a a skinny tiny dot but is no where near fat Jim is more than cabable of carrying her weight. And if you think she is fat RTG must be so far off the obese scale she’s in outer space.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Calling it now life on the buckle a big fat bleep who can’t ride. Jim Would be better without her.
She's hardly fat?? I feel like you can not like someone's personality and not get on with them or find them grating or whatever (I personally think she's alright?) But there's no need to be insulting her weight when she isn't even overweight or too big in any capacity for Jimmy. It's only really appropriate to bring up weight when it affects the horse ie. RTG

So ThisEsme isn't my usual thing to watch but I've just watched her 2 year video with Joey and I will say it's refreshing to see that she's showing that she's not perfect and has had a confidence knock. I think she's made her image to be like she thinks she's perfect and everything she does has to be perfect and 'aesthetic'. I hope she'll talk more about her confidence knock as it's a really good opportunity to show her younger followers this can happen to you at any time and it's okay to have a wobble.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.