Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riding with Charlotte had that equidry horrible suit thing up originally with the caption - I can’t wear it near vlossi because he’s scared of it any time I wear it. What great advertising

also that comment about Jess is so uncalled for and downright awful. She’s not overweight and no doubt jimmy had a man probably twice Jess’s size breaking him and hunting him in Ireland as a 4 year old.

Reactions: 5
Neither would I! There is nothing wrong with her weight, ok she’s not a a skinny tiny dot but is no where near fat Jim is more than cabable of carrying her weight. And if you think she is fat RTG must be so far off the obese scale she’s in outer space.
Exactly, some riders there who really should not be sitting on a horse at all. Like there are proper welfare cases out there.

Reactions: 3
Calling it now life on the buckle a big fat bleep who can’t ride. Jim Would be better without her.
Woah woah woah no. Not sure if you’ve just said this to tit stir or you’re genuinely being horrid but this is rubbish. I’m not going to bother writing an essay but I wanted to also call this out as it’s important for Jess to see that this is absolutely NOT true and also (for me) not what Tattle is about.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I love keepitcountry, she’s just brilliant. Fun fact, her horse Beag was sold to MoChapallBeag. Seems like Ireland is a small world. From her accent beag is pronounced Bee-ug and she explained it means small in Irish but he’s actually 17hh or something so it’s an ironic meaning which I love.

does anyone follow Georgia Hannay? Love following her.
I can’t believe riding with Charlotte did that with equidry. Such bad form. Also does riding with Rhi think she’s the only person who has a full time job, she’s so unbearable.

Does anyone follow no horse Han? She’s friends with meg. Thoughts?Fair play for getting a youngster but wouldn’t her life be easier with a ready made horse. It’s such a journey but excited to follow

Reactions: 2
I like Nohorsehan - she shows the realistic side of having a youngster but I do question if she’s overhorsed herself. Her old horse was very chilled and she’s ridden Meg’s but only really hacking? And Affie seems like a bit of a handful

• Heart
I love keepitcountry, she’s just brilliant. Fun fact, her horse Beag was sold to MoChapallBeag. Seems like Ireland is a small world. From her accent beag is pronounced Bee-ug and she explained it means small in Irish but he’s actually 17hh or something so it’s an ironic meaning which I love.

I can’t believe riding with Charlotte did that with equidry. Such bad form. Also does riding with Rhi think she’s the only person who has a full time job, she’s so unbearable.

Does anyone follow no horse Han? She’s friends with meg. Thoughts?Fair play for getting a youngster but wouldn’t her life be easier with a ready made horse. It’s such a journey but excited to follow
Same! Love KIC. She’s funny, down to earth and there’s no fakeness. Her little boys are adorable, the youngest boy cracks me up! I actually never made the connection between KIC and Beags new owner, it’s obvious now but I only started following Kate last summer so don’t remember much about him. I like Mochapallbeag too. She’s not as active, not sure if she’s really going the influencer route or if she just posts like us all but she does talk on her stories and seems to be in that Irish equestrian influencer circle. She’s funny too, completely random stuff and I like that she’s straight up honest about her nerves. She’s a lot older than the other influencers I think and works a lot so she doesn’t post for days at a time. I enjoy following her journey with Beag, she’s a novice rider so has a ways to go yet but it will be interesting to see what she does with him. He’s a beautiful horse!

Reactions: 1

Riding with Rhi has just let “fame” get to her head. Woody is so wasted with her. I’m not sure if she thinks hes a green youngster or what but doing intro dressage on him is taking the bleeping piss. He is very capable of doing a good novice test and could be at elementary by the end of the year. But she obviously has to make out how amazing she is getting a horse from intro to novice and all while doing it BD. She would have been far better of joining. BRC than club BD, the levels for dressage go higher and a lot have decent instructors and have regular clinics/lessons. And they have jumping to which apparently she wants to do as she spoke about getting a jump saddle.

Have you seen she’s got Woody booked in for an MRI and all that for lameness? I thought she was just riding him the other day (though I usually just scroll by her now so not up to date)

can I ask who RTG is/what it stands for?

So ThisEsme isn't my usual thing to watch but I've just watched her 2 year video with Joey and I will say it's refreshing to see that she's showing that she's not perfect and has had a confidence knock. I think she's made her image to be like she thinks she's perfect and everything she does has to be perfect and 'aesthetic'. I hope she'll talk more about her confidence knock as it's a really good opportunity to show her younger followers this can happen to you at any time and it's okay to have a wobble.
[/QUOTE]

My daughter loves ThisEsme and from the videos I’ve seen I think she sets a good example to younger ones. For example wearing a riding hat to lunge, which is something I don’t do enough but I can get my daughter to because Esme does. I think she quite consciously does things ‘by the book’ and I’m all for her setting that example.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen she’s got Woody booked in for an MRI and all that for lameness? I thought she was just riding him the other day (though I usually just scroll by her now so not up to date)

can I ask who RTG is/what it stands for?
I don’t have FB or instagram atm so not up to date with whats happening with Woody.
RTG stands for Ray the Goth. An obese horse and rider to match. Seems a nice girl just far to big for her horse.

I like Nohorsehan - she shows the realistic side of having a youngster but I do question if she’s overhorsed herself. Her old horse was very chilled and she’s ridden Meg’s but only really hacking? And Affie seems like a bit of a handful
I was surprised she got a youngster as I had only ever seen her ride Bear in a video and she seemed to struggle with her, fair on her though for having the balls to do it. I would say I am at her kind of level riding wise and no way would I get a youngster!!

Calling it now life on the buckle a big fat bleep who can’t ride. Jim Would be better without her.
Clearly written to upset Jess. She is no way too large for jimmy. She rides a little unstable at times however as Jess has said herself, she has had confidence issues and a break after a baby. She’s having lessons and doing well to gain more stability in the saddle again.
just a a nasty comment for a rise

Reactions: 15
Riding with Charlotte had that equidry horrible suit thing up originally with the caption - I can’t wear it near vlossi because he’s scared of it any time I wear it. What great advertising

also that comment about Jess is so uncalled for and downright awful. She’s not overweight and no doubt jimmy had a man probably twice Jess’s size breaking him and hunting him in Ireland as a 4 year old.
I was so confused about her saying she can’t wear or around vossie when she wears that metallic puffed jacket all the time that id say is more spooky

Anyone know what happened to Dun and Blonde? She just suddenly stopped posting on IG?

Looks like she's seen the comment and has posted it to her stories

Yep, and I’m assuming you/curtain on the wall are really pleased 🙄🙄.

I think tattle is a place where things can be discussed and shared but childish name calling for the sake of it seems just silly….

Reactions: 7
Looks like she's seen the comment and has posted it to her stories
Consider yourself a bleep too for liking the original hateful bleep's comment (that's since been deleted... Shitebag alert).... If there was an option of which kind of bleep to be - I'd far rather be a fat bleep than a horrible bleep, the latter in which you two seem to be!

Reactions: 12
That post was posted last night knowing full well that if Jess saw it before going out this morning it would duck with her. bleeping nasty.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.