Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why she is so bothered about what one person has said. Unless they are her instructor then there opinion doesn’t matter. Both horse and rider are green at GP level so to expect to do really well is just stupid. There’s bound to be bits in the test that arn't perfect and she should be talking to the person that is payed to teach her about the bad bits not listening to other competitors.
Probs upset she isn’t getting the d off Henry Boswell anymore and he’s moved onto his new prodigy lol whilst keeping the old bag Caz in the background

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m paraphrasing so anyone feel free to jump in and correct but essentially at Myerscough someone who is known for being a really good rider made a comment that hit her right in her insecurities. Made her want to uproot and go be a pupil somewhere. Thankfully she has seen the light which I think roughly translates to her mum telling her she won’t bankroll a relocation.

I’m paraphrasing so anyone feel free to jump in and correct but essentially at Myerscough someone who is known for being a really good rider made a comment that hit her right in her insecurities. Made her want to uproot and go be a pupil somewhere. Thankfully she has seen the light which I think roughly translates to her mum telling her she won’t bankroll a relocation.
And she might have to do some graft?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pfff I couldn’t imagine Olivia as a working pupil. She’d never survive not having her own yard, massive lorry and staff. Is she going to bring her mom with her 😂 You’d wonder how much it costs her parents to bankroll her. I’m no grand Prix rider and I totally understand it takes years but it’s like where is this all going? Its not like she’s producing many youngsters and selling them on to even make a dent in her out going costs.

It's called notions and realising then you've no direction after selling yourself as a GP rider and taking breaks and 'different directions' to figure it out...she's now seeing reality and crying wolf boo hoo. Maybe get a real job..a PT even?

It's called notions and realising then you've no direction after selling yourself as a GP rider and taking breaks and 'different directions' to figure it out...she's now seeing reality and crying wolf boo hoo. Maybe get a real job..a PT even?
She’s to much of a drama queen to get a real job. She has so much potential to either ride for someone else or have schooling/competition liveries at home and give her parents some rent for the stables. At least they can claw a small amount of the vast fortune they spend on her horses back then. I’m sure she said it costs £1000 to go to a premier league by the time the entries, stabling and extra cover on the yard etc etc is all added up.

Reactions: 3
Is there anything Esme won't stick her badly designed Canva logo on. Rugs now. I guess if her fans are silly enough to shell out why now

• Haha
Is there anything Esme won't stick her badly designed Canva logo on. Rugs now. I guess if her fans are silly enough to shell out why now
She’s got to earn a living somehow. She won’t be relevent before long so needs to earn the dollar while she can.

Any of the smaller accounts worth a follow?

who Are we loving at the min ?

who do I need to unfollow bar the obvs ?
There’s a good few I really like that are way down in numbers. Keepitcountry, raw, honest, doesn’t give a tit, love her accent. Has a new horse and I enjoy watching them progress. Kickonwithkim, love following her. I think a lot of us do, lovely rider, seems genuine.
Thetekodiaries, she’s consistent and seems very honest, not always pushing ads. They’re the few I can think of. There’s a tonne more who are posting a lot and don’t advertise anything, don’t get gifted anything, seem genuinely interested in chatting to people and learning. There’s another girl, don’t know how to pronounce the user name, I think it’s in Irish, she has an Irish accent, Mochapallbeag, her horse is called Beag but isn’t pronounced how it looks, absolute tit and knows it. She seems to work hard at improving and talks a lot about being nervous. Very small account and doesn’t really advertise anything bar the basic stuff she uses and likes. Bit of a mix bag, her horse and her dogs are the main feature. only found her recently and find her genuine but inconsistent to really be any type of successful influencer and the name will get her nowhere. I’ll come back when I think of more!
I unfollowed Harlows account, just can’t with the new pony.

I just love Miri Hackett
Yes. By far my favourite. So kind, knowledgeable. Just don’t have one bad word to say about her.

Haven’t watched her in so long! So she’s still getting helmets and tit for free then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Riding With Charlotte selling her Equidry… didn’t she get it gifted? Or did I just read the insta story wrong?

Reactions: 6
Riding With Charlotte selling her Equidry… didn’t she get it gifted? Or did I just read the insta story wrong?
Yep I was just thinking the same thing. By her posts I thought it was gifted too.. if it was, then it’s totally wrong to be selling it on.

There’s a good few I really like that are way down in numbers. Keepitcountry, raw, honest, doesn’t give a tit, love her accent. Has a new horse and I enjoy watching them progress. Kickonwithkim, love following her. I think a lot of us do, lovely rider, seems genuine.
Thetekodiaries, she’s consistent and seems very honest, not always pushing ads. They’re the few I can think of. There’s a tonne more who are posting a lot and don’t advertise anything, don’t get gifted anything, seem genuinely interested in chatting to people and learning. There’s another girl, don’t know how to pronounce the user name, I think it’s in Irish, she has an Irish accent, Mochapallbeag, her horse is called Beag but isn’t pronounced how it looks, absolute tit and knows it. She seems to work hard at improving and talks a lot about being nervous. Very small account and doesn’t really advertise anything bar the basic stuff she uses and likes. Bit of a mix bag, her horse and her dogs are the main feature. only found her recently and find her genuine but inconsistent to really be any type of successful influencer and the name will get her nowhere. I’ll come back when I think of more!
I unfollowed Harlows account, just can’t with the new pony.

Yes. By far my favourite. So kind, knowledgeable. Just don’t have one bad word to say about her.

Haven’t watched her in so long! So she’s still getting helmets and tit for free then?
And ariat riding boots. And clothes, she must be earning a fortune never having to pay for riding clothes or rugs for the horses.

Those equidry’s were gifted because they weren’t up to standard and had some manufacturing flaws so not right for the public, the fact she’s selling it at full price when it’s a prototype is ridiculous …

Those equidry’s were gifted because they weren’t up to standard and had some manufacturing flaws so not right for the public, the fact she’s selling it at full price when it’s a prototype is ridiculous …
Wow - honestly ridiculous. Give it away to a friend if you don’t want it. Don’t sell it and make money off a gifted item. I can’t say I’m surprised though

She did the same with the Kentucky stuff yesterday! This isn’t right at all!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.