Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nettlebelle2

I just had a gawk at Scarlet. She seems to just pose all day and fondle over herself and perhaps own a horse in the background. Yawn, how do people follow Scarlet? Like someone said, no one cares for headshots and modelling, we want to follow to see what you’re doing in training and products you actually rate.

does anyone else feel like poor beag is wasted on mo chapoll beag? He went from looking happy in work with kate and just an overall power horse who loved life and now he always looks down and sad and it seems like she only rides once or twice a week when she’s brave or has a lesson and has to. I hate seeing people overhorsing themselves and not admitting defeat and then the horse suffers on behalf of it . What’s anyone else’s thoughts?
Scarlet is more about the modelling on Instagram and more horse stuff like jumping lessons on her YouTube channel. I much prefer her channel content but I felt motion sickness after her most recent vlog. She needs to invest in a gimble or tripod.
You were the one who said I was Mo chapoll Beag so I see what you did there 😂 It’s not something I like to see either, the rider just won’t advance and will probably knock themselves back further even trying to progress.

Reactions: 1

plutostars

yeah that charlotte sorry I should have been clearer. Who did it do newcomers with? The BS name for her round on clip my horse is Bacardi Z and the only thing on its record is a foreign upgrade and Charlotte getting eliminated in the 85cm in 2020.

As for VE squad, Tina is an absolute creature who I can’t stand! She humiliates people and her relationship with her bf (who could be her dad) gives me the right ick 😂 when I followed her, he permanently looked like he hated life. He’d be quite clear in asking not to be filmed too, but she’d just film him anyway!

Meg I used to not mind but I started to go off her when she manipulated kids into buying her badges at the horse auction! Then lately she just seems to miss the mark again and again.

Lucy I don’t know anything about really so can’t comment.

Emily just seems to be Tina’s doormat! I don’t understand the dynamics of their friendship and it seems to be very one sided.

BUT do you know who I do like? Adventuresofmegatron. Thought I’d throw in some positivity! She just seems to really care about doing what’s best for Mega and I really rate that
Elizabeth Lutener, think charlotte even interviewed her at one point on her YouTube. I think if you search the horse into youtube you can find a video of it! I’ve definitely seen it as a friend showed it to me and we couldn’t believe it was the same horse

taibhse

Not sure if many here are on TikTok but I’m a big fan of Zanzancancan1. It’s clear that Alexander is very knowledgeable and I like her content.
I love her too. Learnt a lot from her and a few other grooms on TikTok, especially being one myself. I think a lot of the influencers forget, especially those with staff or horses on full/part livery, the amount of work we do to care for their horses so to see people similar to myself online makes me happy.

• Heart

jnh24

Honestly I wasn’t thrilled to see the beddown ambassador programme coming back. If I remember, last year’s programme dragged on for ages and became annoying to watch story after story from applicants every day.
I unfollowed everyone who took part in it. Why couldn’t they bloody see what’s going on. Anything for a bit of free bedding…

Can you direct or post the link?
I can imagine Emily will be upset by this news, from the video she put out as much as I can remember she seemed to think it was a forever home and was happy she was localish. Can’t imagine Emily wanting her to be passed around.

could you post the link?
if you go on the whickr facebook page and scroll down theres a link there. The pictures are of Emily so I hope she knows she’s for sale and her pictures are being used.

• Sad
It seems she has problems with all of her saddles. That saddle doesn't really fit her too well as it puts her massively into a chair seat and she ends up on the back of it even though it's still much better than the last one she had, I can't remember the brand. She'd be better off finding a dual flap saddle that's made for people with her proportions. I think that's where she's going wrong as there are certain types of leg length in the thigh and her saddles so far don't seem to account for the length of hers. I'm no saddle fitter but that's what I've picked up.
Equally if it's not the right fit for Vossi it could certainly explain his behaviour.
Depending on how much she has to spend a monoflap could be made to measure for both her and the horse. I would’t go back to a duel flap saddle now as I much prefer the close contact of a monoflap.

littlelessbloom

She has praised her account 3 times on this thread. She goes into a lot of detail about her account and the horse and what she does on IG that you wouldn’t do if you were just a lurker. I only followed her in the past month on IG after seeing her comment elsewhere on a British equestrians page that I follow so I found her on IG that way. I liked her as I’ve stated but now I’m a little bit like wtf is she writing about herself over here, positively reinforcing herself. Talking about obsessed. So fake and cringe I could die
I am so intrigued!! Give us a clue?

littlelessbloom

Badly fitting bits in general cause pain, you goose. That wasn’t your issue it was that the side pieces were upside down which on a universal can be either way hence the name.
I doubt anyone would put a ported barrel upside down 😂 likelyhood is that the ones you see have a mouthpiece that can be used either way.

Controversial point again on bits ….. people go for a stronger bit before ever sorting out the schooling issues first.
You would be surprised but go off. Turtle top universals can only be used one way but by your comment it doesn’t matter as universals can go either way. lol people put french links/lozenges upside down all the time. If you take 2 seconds to google, you will see that universals have correct way up

• Haha

dashz

There’s an account on this thread who is a wannabe influencer and keeps complimenting herself and her page on her posts. I’ve figured out who she is and it’s so cringe
Hehehehehe I wonder if we have been thinking of the same person… is her horse currently lame??

Glad I found this thread.

I know that Chelsea/Harlow/Harlen have their own thread but where on earth is the money coming from?! So shocked when they bought a smaller pony for the shetland GN and boisterous Harlen... surely give him riding lessons, get him a sharer/loan pony when he has proved himself a bit, then lead rein on popcorn like someone mentioned above? Buy a bigger pony for Harlow and her mum to share for when she gets older, and then Harlen can have popcorn in a few years?! But maybe my perspective is wrong because I don't have money to throw around.

Regarding riding with Charlotte, I just don't get her and have always wondered why everything seems to be such a drama. It makes sense that the relationship ended though.

Any thoughts on lilpetchannel?

I feel so bad for Rhi, I remembered watching her videos about buying him and I thought she'd done everything possible because she wanted to be so thorough. But then again I've known several people who've bought nice horses with clean vettings only for them to go lame with arthritic hocks within the year. The pedal bone can break from acute trauma too so it really could just be all very unlucky as much as it could be that she was duped. And at this point I dont think that'll matter much to Rhi with how she is feeling.
He’s most likely done his pedal bone dicking about in the field. But other than being cruel and keeping him stabled for the rest of his life it’s a risk you take.

jnh24

She has to have everything brand new and shiny though, just to sell it in 3 months time with more drama. 😂😂

ReaRea

Chatty Member
Oh poor Tina being called out for acting irresponsible. I have nothing against someone using their phone while riding but you need to be aware of your surroundings and in control and from what I gather neither of those things where happening. Might just have to watch the vlog now to see how bad it actually was.
I’ve watched her for a while but I actually found her through watching Meg. My feelings are, she became a bit of a ‘name’ off the back of being on All Stars back when Equestrian Vloggers/Influencers weren’t really a thing. But since that genre has taken off she’s sort of been left behind because she has the one horse and competes for fun whilst having a FT job. And that’s fine. But I’ve noticed lately all of her vlogs contain some kind of drama for entertainment, usually of her own making. She’s getting left behind and has been surpassed by people who started YT much later than her. But if horses aren’t your life day in and day out then it’s hard to maintain a solid level of content. I feel for her tbh, however I am not on board with the dramatics both on YT & IG.