Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
It’s a bit ridiculous because the 12yo girl hasn’t taken her to any events or put her in the situations that used to cause issues. Emily always did a fantastic job with Lola. There’s just no way they can have legitimately made the judgment they are claiming in such a short space of time (judging by their Facebook they’ve only had her a few weeks). I think it’s a line because they knew it would attract attention from Emily’s followers. I don’t know the dealer so this is all assumptions but the whole ad doesn’t really sit that well with me tbh
Doesn't sit well with me either, definitely a jibe at Emily.

Must be heartbreaking for Emily too, to have sold Lola to a forever home and then she pops up on a dealers yard in the (shit hole) that is Bridgwater

Think if I was Emily I'd be buying her back

littlelessbloom

Random question, but does anyone know what Han (nohorsehan) does now? I know she was a nanny and left but I must’ve missed when she said what she was going into but she just mentioned her shift pattern on stories and now I’m curious

Nettlebelle2

Anyone know what happened to Dun and Blonde? She just suddenly stopped posting on IG?

I asked a while ago but no one seemed to know. I used to really enjoy her content. Hope she’s ok.
I did wonder that too, her last post was back in December I think. No clue why, things were going great with Zulu. Really like her account.

You seem to have misquoted darling. I didn’t make that reply on here, please learn to read before attempting to insult people. Bless!
Oh darling, ' the first quote' which was the one you requoted first 🙄

I would say some whitty comment back but I am sure you're a brave key board warrior ready at any moment to dish out insults to an anonymous account.

Do you need me to let you stroke your ego further with some more comments back at me 😋

Not sure if many here are on TikTok but I’m a big fan of Zanzancancan1. It’s clear that Alexander is very knowledgeable and I like her content.

Does anyone know why Ruth is breeding a foal? Is it to sell, keep or for her?

Is anybody else concerned about the footing of DayByDay Vlogs arena they have their lessons in? Anytime they jump/do poles etc you can hear the horses land. No wonder they're all alme. I feel like I can imagine what that feels like when landing. Nothing beats a good surface arena footing and it's vital for joint health of any horse. I know horses should be worked in various terrain and I'm a huge fan of using the roads for hacking and building them up that way but every other ride is an arena with good surface and field work when the land is soft in summer. It's quite worrying when you watch/hear their jumping vlogs... Poor horses

This is what I’m trying to get across, you just said that perfectly. I said here before she’s actually a good rider..on other horses, taller ones and more forward ones so I’ve seen. Clancy will never change, of course he’s a lovely pony but he’s for someone stepping out of riding school or moving onto a bigger pony. It’s just bringing Izzys riding 10 steps back when she actually has so much potential to ride well, build her confidence on a different horse and reach her goals like going eventing or to a showjumping show. She’s never going to improve being stuck on Clancy, she will never change him. Of course she loves him so much but it’s not realistic if she wants to progress and like you said, not progress in terms of height etc because it’s irrelevant but progress in her riding. Clancy cuts corners, she takes him on shite lines into fences and she has him in the habit of pulling back to trot after a jump so of course he’s never going to enjoy jumping and take her cantering around a course clear when she’s taking him around it like that. I don’t know how Clancys owner hasn’t pulled the contract yet. She’s just way too fucking tall for him and it’s so unfair. You can see she’s even struggling to get him moving forward but that’s cos she’s just grinding on him and throwing her handles forward. A taller horse would benefit her so much. She needs to really come to terms with it and stop being so greedy just because she loves Clancy. None of us want to move on from childhood ponies and ride our 128 childhood dreams forever. Move on and get a horse who can carry your height and weight equally

smooth_operator33

Chatty Member
does anyone follow that charliee who is dating ashley (part owner of half step with josh hill)? she’s just launched a modelling agency for equestrians…

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Anyone know the reason why she wasn’t allowed to complete her area dressage test on the grey the other week? Posted about a horrible judge not letting her continue. And having an argument with them... i’m not a dressage rider so ive no idea of the rules!
I believe it was over the grey looking lame or possibly to do with her weight. But I do believe the weight may have caused it. Not that she's made the horse permanently unsound but it looked unsound under her.

Is anybody else concerned about the footing of DayByDay Vlogs arena they have their lessons in? Anytime they jump/do poles etc you can hear the horses land. No wonder they're all alme. I feel like I can imagine what that feels like when landing. Nothing beats a good surface arena footing and it's vital for joint health of any horse. I know horses should be worked in various terrain and I'm a huge fan of using the roads for hacking and building them up that way but every other ride is an arena with good surface and field work when the land is soft in summer. It's quite worrying when you watch/hear their jumping vlogs... Poor horses
All they do is jump those horses and they wonder why they have lameness issues with every single one of them.

Did anyone follow celiaequine or whatever her name was? She was in that group and i think there was drama. she was from ireland and rode tina
I remember a lot of discourse around her and Tina. She still has her as far as I've seen

whatbutreally

This is probably a really stupid thing to be annoyed about, but the amount of “influencers” who have their bit upside down or “inside out”. It’s usually universal bits but I’ve seen it at least 4 times recently from different people. The latest was Wimpy Eventer.
I had a look at her IG and her horse's are in snaffles. What you think is an upside down snaffle is a hanging cheek lol