Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hazmaz

Chatty Member
I'd be interested to see if anyone has any opinions on jumping.bryan? Personally the way she is dealing with her 3yo is appalling me, she's not ready to be jumping at all. Head in the air, shaking her head, crap transitions and just running into fences with no idea what she's doing. Bets she's lame by 7 the same way Ryan is!

oh and then there’s little miss ruth Irish ‘eq’ who says she’s been meaning to make a postabout this for a while. First of all, daddy pays for the cover of cost for two horses and you just buy them unnecessary things to review. And also you’re just struggling for content because you have nothing going on in your equestrian journey and you’re gona just quote Charlotte now
I’m not condoning anything but there’s 3YO’s doing a lot more 😶

Reactions: 1
I can imagine the other owners at Harlow's expensive yard are delighted to now have 2 squealing kids and a badly behaved Shetland...

Harlen is too young and has no interest in actually learning to ride.
Sorry for the total rant but just watching their newest video - its so obvious that Harlen has got no interest?! I can't understand why Chelsea has bought Cloudy for him when he can't even remember the pony's name multiple times in the video!!! Sky... Rome... oh... Cloudy who's Cloudy... oh is this Cloudy... He clearly didn't ask for or want a pony? Why cant he do lead rein on Popcorn or go to a riding school? He's also so obviously scared of horses shown by his shouting and squealing every time the pony moves or gets nearer him "he's a kicker... does he bite... * screaming * "... I dont know why they've included half the clips in the video, I would be a bit embarrassed to show if it was my child personally because it shows he isnt grateful or have any appreciation/interest really. He'll get his foot trodden on once and then not want anything to do with him anymore. Even when he's riding he just sits there screaming and not caring or listening to instructions, so I'm not sure how much I buy that he "loves" riding!
It will be Harlow who will learn more from Cloudy because he isnt well behaved like Popcorn is. Feel a bit sorry for Harlow - I think it will be frustrating for her trying to help him all the time when he's larking around and disinterested. Cloudy will become her second 'fun' pony and Popcorn will be her more serious ride.

Nettlebelle2

I don't mind an ad every now and again prefer a review of a product that the person actually uses though! I don't know why equestrian accounts are promoting food supplements and water bottles? Does anyone even buy Fairfax and favour 😅 I'm far too broke!
Absolutely not! It’s far too over priced. It only suits one cohort, as someone else said, the city folk venturing out the countryside on a Sunday in their Range Rover. £400 for a pair of boots! I think not! 🤣

I think we have spoken about her before but Scarlet Martin, what do we think of this lady? I have watched a lot of her videos on YouTube and she is on “that” yard, you know the one I’m talking about. It seems to be all over YT at this stage. I do like her, she is fabulous but how does she have so many companies wanting to work with her. Every day she’s donning a new set that looks exactly like the last. She’s very Erin Williams esq.

BWa

Chatty Member
What I will say is that maybe if she spent less time pissing about with horses and spending so much of hubbys cash, he wouldn't have gone elsewhere... Max is an arrogant chauvinistic prat. I think they are very well suited with their personalities.
Oh great ☕ Is that what her wordy stuff she shared on insta today is in relation to I wonder 🤔

Taking a baby out with older horses that are fitter and have more stamina, they probably needed a plan that worked for them all. At the end of the vlog they all seemed happy, I guess that’s all what matters. Emily fell off her horse and Tina fell of her friends horse, that’s all part of riding horses isn’t it! If you cant be happy watching there vlogs then don’t follow them! I know I have stopped following a lot of vloggers now, and I don’t need to see there content, save it for the ones that’s do.
yes but they clearly didn’t have a plan otherwise it wouldn’t have looked so awkward to watch. Also you are telling a bunch of people what videos they can and can’t watch, if you want to watch and unfollow certain influencers then go ahead but don’t stop other discussing what they want on a forum like tattle 😂

At the risk of now sounding savage myself 😂 does anyone else think Meg is pushing the boundaries of comfort with Dora. She’s looking a bit too big for her for my liking! Quite the comparison between the photos at her first show to the event one 😬

P.S. If you’re coming to lynch me, please wait a couple of hours until after I’ve enjoyed my Easter Sunday roast dinner, many thanks.
I don’t think she’s to big just that Dora is such a slight and little thing, Meg has said from the start that she doesn’t have much strength and this is something she continues to work on with her. Think Dora seems like she’s going to be a slower burner then others she has worked on! But Meg said Jam took a while to pick up things and for them to click and look at them now 🙂💪

Nettlebelle2

Abi Lyle has a brilliant ( IMO ) story today about expectations on females
I saw that yesterday, I might need to watch it again but I took it differently. I took it as her telling women how to dress, the “you don’t need to do it for male validation”. Who said it’s for male validation? I thought it was unnecessarily preachy. I’ll watch it again.

Last edited:

Chicarica

Yes, it was when they were at the 1k a month livery yard where she never used the outdoor and she was going to move yards to a schooling livery yard but they then broke up and within 3 days she had to move back in with her parents... Including vossi. Pretty sure he funded the majority of it.
I had never thought of him funding it all. Now it makes sense!

I wonder was it him buying the expensive saddles and such when she decided on a whim she was switching disciplines?

He always looked like a misery guts but that would take a toll on any relationship.

Greenfly125

Glad I found this thread.

I know that Chelsea/Harlow/Harlen have their own thread but where on earth is the money coming from?! So shocked when they bought a smaller pony for the shetland GN and boisterous Harlen... surely give him riding lessons, get him a sharer/loan pony when he has proved himself a bit, then lead rein on popcorn like someone mentioned above? Buy a bigger pony for Harlow and her mum to share for when she gets older, and then Harlen can have popcorn in a few years?! But maybe my perspective is wrong because I don't have money to throw around.
Chelsea has always pimped out her kids on social media. Harlen is at the age now where he will soon start protesting at wearing cute clothes and sitting pretty. Buying him a pony keeps the followers (and the cash) coming in.

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
I can imagine the other owners at Harlow's expensive yard are delighted to now have 2 squealing kids and a badly behaved Shetland...

Harlen is too young and has no interest in actually learning to ride.
I would expect all the IG posting would put a lot of people off moving there I doubt there would be much quiet time with the Whites constant videoing

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Don’t know if anyone has been watching the BB challenge but the guy on the microphone has a scary voice 😆 he’s not a natural like the guy who used to do it! Lots of spills, the pony that jumped out of the ring 😳

Does anyone follow any accounts that successfully compete, preferably showjumping? Like jumping.Bryan but already follow her!

littlelessbloom

The whole Lola situation is heartbreaking because Emily loves her so much and I reckon she would buy her back if she had the time, money and space but she only has 2 stables and £12.5k is a lot as she probably used the majority she got from selling her to buy Addie. And I don’t think she has time to ride 3 - I think she struggles to ride 2 sometimes and she’s grateful that Sprite is so good and can be not ridden for a few days. I’m planning on selling mine next year but this is making me very reluctant to do so.

Does anyone else think riding with rhi was sold a dodgy horse or have I just lost that much faith in humanity I think everyone is out to scam other people?

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Does anyone else think riding with rhi was sold a dodgy horse or have I just lost that much faith in humanity I think everyone is out to scam other people?
This perfectly proves my point about the post a few above re the 5yr old pts for navicular (and other undisclosed things!)

A novice first time buyer like Rhi ends up with a lame horse - I know there is undoubtedly far more to it than that but it’s the pointI was making above.
I know it’s not always the case but as she has only had the horse a year and it’s been one thing after another (according to tattle, I do not follow her, never have).

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
She definitely checks!

Anyone know who her ‘biggest hater’ is? Someone once reported her for drink driving in a vlog (I believe they were parked) to brands, and she said she knew exactly who it was and I think had touched on that a certain person really makes her life difficult.