Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nettlebelle2

I’ve used one. All she knew was my first name wouldn’t have been able to social media stalk me beforehand. She was very good. She said things that she couldn’t have found out.
Forever the sceptic! I’ve no experience so can’t really judge but hey if it works. Glad it benefited you.

mik05

To be fair, I think it does depend on saddle fitters, no saddle fitter I've had out has a good stock of second hand jumping saddles, especially if horse and rider are hard to fit. Think she's really limiting herself ruling out monoflaps as she does need something that will fit her thigh length without impeding on the horses shoulder.

Nixxs

VIP Member
She does the water several times. The first few times, Mark uses it for noise only. The last time, he gets up close and whacks the horse repeatedly with it. Unacceptable.

There's a copy of the full video here: .
OK ye 10 times. Excessive to say the least

hosslife

Who’s people’s favourite showjumping and dressage accounts??

neither but it’s just a kid, yeah hair down looks messy, the others idk weird but meh, she’s definitely not too big, but she’s getting lessons now isn’t she sotrying to get better
Dressage love abi Lyle, patchy dressage pony. Phgdressage
SJ KT showjumping joe stocktake

Dressage love abi Lyle, patchy dressage pony. Phgdressage
SJ KT showjumping joe stocktake
Not stocktake 😂😂😂😂 stockdale

Read back over these posts and you’ll note she keeps talking about herself. Her horse isn’t lame, no. She’s very overhorsed in my opinion and not giving the horse a good chance as he only gets ridden once or twice a week, but each to their own.

I’m intrigued about horse whispers. I know this isn’t Horse & Hound Forum or a FB group to discuss but does anyone have any experiences? I’d like to try it. Any suggestions of whisperers here in Cornwall or surrounding areas?

Nettlebelle2

There’s an account on this thread who is a wannabe influencer and keeps complimenting herself and her page on her posts. I’ve figured out who she is and it’s so cringe
Ohhh, who?! 👀

Horse whisperers and Rhi. What are your thoughts? She got some messages saying they’re great and picked up on issues. I think it’s a load of rubbish personally but I’ve never dealt with one 😆

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
Annoys me how people say "well why didn't the rider do/say anything" as if that excuses Mark Todd's actions?! MT was in the wrong whether the rider asked him to do that, if she just went along with it or if she was too intimidated to speak up (the latter being the most likely in the opinion). And it says a lot about these riders own horsemanship by posting in support of MT's actions 🧐
Agree with you

Anyone been following Johanna Taylor? She had a positive update in the last couple of days after a hard time with Blondie. She will be back eventing next month and she’s very close to 10k. I like her vlogs on YouTube. It will be good to see this pair back in action 👌🏻
I don’t think she is as personable as Claire? Her pony is lovely but it jumps way to fast and I’m worried if it stops cross country she is going to get seriously hurt

I like how honest Jess is on her stories tonight about the saddle. Other brand ambassadors wouldn’t declare the end and continue to promote them for payment but she’s nice and genuine about it. Also she’s looking amazing lately, I don’t know if it’s her hair, her teeth, her face but she looks glowing
LOTB Jess? She looks genuinely happier but she’s getting on well with Jim now by the looks of things. So that will be helping her mental health.

It’s a good post, but she’s come across as faking it till she makes it in the past. The previous year it was fancy yards, new saddles, jumping between dressage and jumping. Then recently getting stuff gifted from companies, which are also struggling to then sell them on to make a profit.

Influencers are happy to push products that they don’t use or recommend, which could end up with their followers purchasing and getting into debt through their recommendation.

Everyone is going to struggle and everyone should take responsibility how they portray themselves online.
In fairness to her, it seems like she moved Vossi home when she broke up with her boyfriend so fair play to her for doing the sensible thing in buying a house rather than try and keep the pretence up that she was still on the fancy yard!

Ok my whole view has changed on Kate! Any other history? What happened her horses you reference that became ill or died? Also what does the husband do?
I guess I loved her perfect looking life but then it’s not all perfect roses and rainbows is it.. that’s why I love real accounts like Miri and Verena. Maybe if Kate was more honest about trek life struggles with horses rather that the posed photoshoots. I do admit I do like following her though for the horse and house content