Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ye that was casper iirc, they went to hoys. Was pts sadly can't remember why was a while back
Both the boys did their DDFT’s and then retired to the field.
She was definitely one of the OG’s on YouTube, I loved watching her videos!

Reactions: 1

Jenievous

Chatty Member
I’ve recently discovered Clare and Joanna (Moody Mare Diaries) and absolutely love them. They’re relatable, normal and lovely girls and are putting a lot of effort into their content without it being constant ads all the time like the bigger influencers.
I love them. Joanna's mare blondie was SO scarily fast when they started and Joanna has putso much work into getting her to slow and think whilst still being competitive and not compromising the horse's welfare by just bitting up and carrying on. It's very relatable!

I think what has bothered me the most from that video is the amount of hate the rider is getting and the people who are defending him.

While Mark Todd has apologised he only did so because the video went viral and for no other reason. That doesn’t mean he is sorry at all and people shouldn’t forget about it or gloss it over.
I agree. There was much needed uproar to begin with as that is where change and accountability comes from. Most of the people I've seen that others are considering OTT about it are only clapping back at people defending him. He's apologised, stepped down from WHW and has a temporary suspension from racing so the social media storm certainly worked. People need to leave it to be investigated now, but certainly do not forget about it like everyone did with Ollie. And people certainly don't need to be going after the rider cos it's a big thing to 'out' an olympian when you're an every day rider.
She did an interview with Raleigh a few days ago and explained her side of it. You can take what you want from it but at the end of the day she waited to post it due to being concerned about the backlash and she's been getting awful threats which are just not required. It's over now, MT has seen the consequences of his actions and thankfully the horse was not injured permanently by this ordeal.

daledancer

Oh here we go… CountryGranduer or whatever so once was how is.
Cryptic video of harrowing her arena (in the house they couldn’t afford to stay in etc etc) ‘time to make new good prints’
Another heart horse on its way to her ?! Errrmnmmn he’s just sooooo for me’
Until he’s not abs he’s gone in a shot
Oh here we go… CountryGranduer or whatever so once was how is.
Cryptic video of harrowing her arena (in the house they couldn’t afford to stay in etc etc) ‘time to make new good prints’
Another heart horse on its way to her ?! Errrmnmmn he’s just sooooo for me’
Until he’s not abs he’s gone in a shot
HOOF prints!!! SORRY 🙈🙈🙈

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Consider yourself a cunt too for liking the original hateful cunt's comment (that's since been deleted... Shitebag alert).... If there was an option of which kind of cunt to be - I'd far rather be a fat cunt than a horrible cunt, the latter in which you two seem to be!
I didn't like the comment?

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Neither could I it’d probably someone I don’t follow though, those that follow her may work it out better than us.
I’ve looked, I can’t work it out so assume I don’t follow them either.
To be fair, a lot of these wannabe influencers irritate me so even if I did follow, I probably don’t anymore.

plutostars

Not quite true, it does say that there was other issues she wasn’t willing to disclose.
If more people were that proactive when a career ending illness/injury/issue was identified we wouldn’t have so many poor broken horses being passed from pillar to post, getting into the hands of unscrupulous dealers and thus into the hands of inexperienced and unsuitable homes.
Oh I totally agree, if you have an old horse that you can’t keep pts is the best option. But her young healthy 5yo with early stages of navicular? It is not a fatal diagnosis by any means and certainly doesn’t require euthanising, not to mention they clearly have money so I’m sure coukd afford to at least retire the horse. It’s your classic showjumper mentality, if it can’t jump I don’t want it …

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
Definitely strange! Posted really regularly at one point. I think Zulu had a virus, there was a bit of posting and then it just stopped. Hope they are both okay, really enjoyed following her story

Nettlebelle2

tell me about it. The biggest struggle I’m having is finding a saddle fitter than can come out to me sharpish!!!!
Earliest I can get is 3/4 weeks!
In the same situation, I have an appointment for 6 weeks time, currently have a temporary solution but not ideal as not only does it not fit her, it doesn’t fit my bum either. It’s a lot more stressful than you’d think. Shame you can’t stay as BA.

Vague baiting is not allowed, either post tea or say nothing
She has praised her account 3 times on this thread. She goes into a lot of detail about her account and the horse and what she does on IG that you wouldn’t do if you were just a lurker. I only followed her in the past month on IG after seeing her comment elsewhere on a British equestrians page that I follow so I found her on IG that way. I liked her as I’ve stated but now I’m a little bit like wtf is she writing about herself over here, positively reinforcing herself. Talking about obsessed. So fake and cringe I could die

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Yeah just watching the video too- Running away from him when he moves. Shouting don't kick me and then immediately running up behind the pony. Screaming and jumping about whilst "leading" the pony that he's going to stand on his feet when the pony is so chilled. Literally letting the pony go and running off out of frame. Calling himn "horsey" and Sky.. Clearly didn't ask for the pony nor want the pony. A horse mad kid who wants a pony would never stop saying the name of the pony! Pulling the pony around screaming, kicking randomly because he's hyped. They have him trotting around on the pony having never had a lesson, in a saddle with no support and he cannot rise even slightly to be able to not bounce around and looks like he'll topple off the side. When that happens he'll probably not want to get back on
Harlow is very definitely more excited about him than Harlen will ever be. And it will be a shame that she'll only get about a year on him. He looks a really really nice sort who is really sweet, if a bit cheeky with his bucking and napping, and I think Harlow will really enjoy him whilst she can. But I can't help but think if they were getting another they may as well have gotten Harlow a step up from Popcorn that Chelsea could also ride as Harlen could ride Popcorn on the lead every so often like he already has been doing.
I feel slightly sorry for Harlen because he's clearly not wanted a pony and is actually pretty fearful of them. One "wrong" moveby the pony and he'll be scared for life probably

hosslife

This is probably a really stupid thing to be annoyed about, but the amount of “influencers” who have their bit upside down or “inside out”. It’s usually universal bits but I’ve seen it at least 4 times recently from different people. The latest was Wimpy Eventer.
You know why they are called universal bits right??

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Random question, but does anyone know what Han (nohorsehan) does now? I know she was a nanny and left but I must’ve missed when she said what she was going into but she just mentioned her shift pattern on stories and now I’m curious
It sounds like it could be care work, but I may be wrong.