Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nettlebelle2

I don’t think she’s a horrible person either, I quite like her content on the whole.. the reel today I didn’t understand and it did rub me up the wrong way!

I do think she must have drama with horsey people in real life though as “horses” is at least the second new tattle account to lay into her as a first post. Then the weight comment also screamed as being from someone with more than just an online connection to her

She did call someone (probably hosslife!) a bully on here the other day but the comment was deleted, which might be what triggered the use of the word!

Rightly or wrongly, I think she gets so much attention on here because she can’t help but give a reaction.

OMG she drives me mad hahaha. Does she have a new insta? Quick stalk and I’ve found miss.crazie.maisie which seems legit but only been started recently?
I’d say it’s legit alright but is it a genuine post? I don’t know what the fat shaming is about, we all make mistakes but fat shaming? Not really a mistake is it? It’s fatphobia.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It was Pea she was jumping so hopefully that girl has been keeping her ticking over. I agree - cannot stand it when people rush bringing their horse into work. You’re just asking for injuries.
It seems like just over a week ago she first got back in and now she is jumping 🤦🏻‍♀️. Just because they are field kept doesn’t mean they are fit enough to be cantering and jumping yet.

hosslife

Okay I'm taking bets as to how long it will be before the "selling Vossi" clickbait from Charlotte.

I think she should sell him. They're not a good match. She needs something more level headed and calmer.
Honestly the last video where she fired at the XC fences I’m not surprised she ended up in the dirt!
Dangerous how she rides him at times.
Shes going to hurt herself.
I’ve never known someone throw themselves into a ditch simply because she got an outfit to promote
🙅🏼‍

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Okay I never actually watched Tina's vlog about that bottle. She literally frames it as she's been sent it to "test out" and not to promote as an advertisement. It's also not that clever really as scent is a massive part of our taste anyway so it's not doing anything different than a dilute squash only producing so much more single use plastic waste.

horsey1234

Yes it is. She has a thread on here (Chelsea White) which makes very interesting reading. Apparently Harlow is the result of an affair with a married footballer when Chelsea was a page 3 model. She then told the wife but she didn't leave him. When she wanted a sibling for Harlow she got in contact with the footballer again, and one person said timed it right for ovulation the other said stole the used condom 🤢 either way she basically got what she wanted. Those poor children.
oh my gosh did not know this. I’m off to read the thread

Jenievous

Chatty Member
It’s such a shame because there are some absolutely fantastic small accounts under 4k which never seem to get any recognition, yet people who just pose with their horse have 10k and can hardly ride! Mind blowing
Totally. I just don't get to see them because I don't want to scroll because of the other accounts just posing. I should really do a big unfollow spree but I don't care enough for it when I don't use instagram for the same purpose

have you looked up cryptic in the dictionary? Or did you use a thesaurus app to try and give the effect of seeming intelligent? 😂😂

if I use a name, there’s no enigma. One cannot be cryptic, where one has named the person in which the comments were made about.
Sorry was the first post of a well known influencer who has over horses themselves with a fan base not cryptic? 🤥
That could mean anyone, I'm saying it as a whole.

Yet again people love an anonymous site to bash people yet wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life 🤣

Maybe if you all stopped following these people and giving them views .... oh wait you'd have nothing to moan about then

have you looked up cryptic in the dictionary? Or did you use a thesaurus app to try and give the effect of seeming intelligent? 😂😂

if I use a name, there’s no enigma. One cannot be cryptic, where one has named the person in which the comments were made about.

ETA: although, looking at your previous posts, every single one is defending Jess. So either you’re some obsessed fan, or, more likely, you are Jess herself and only created the LOTB account on here to try and throw people off the scent 😂
Thanks for looking at My history, you're very hot on my case detective 🕵️‍♂️

dashz

I really liked Super XC and was planning on getting my next cross country colours for them for this season. But they seem to be sponsoring anyone and everyone recently. I’ve seen people with 1k followers promoting them, then there’s Charlotte who has been cross country twice and is in no way an eventer or even looks like she enjoys cross country. Then there’s Kick On With Kim and Pony Nuts promoting them too. It’s a bit of a shame really, as I like their virtual designer. But I think I am going to look elsewhere
I used to really like them too, but their insta has turned so spammy! I can’t stand brands that spam me constantly with irrelevant posts and stories that I don’t care about 😅

hosslife

when have I asked for content ideas?! I asked two days ago if people wanted to see more of our training sessions? If that’s what your referring to. They are recorded anyway for me to look back on, I wanted to know if they would help others? What’s so wrong with that?

how is asking for assumptions drama?! I don’t get shit it my inbox ~ so I don’t post drama?

Im confused with YOU…. You say you unfollowed so you’ve either re followed me or you look me up? If my account bothers you that much why watch? The same reason as why I probably look on here I guess?!
I look you up usually when stuff is posted on here.

This is probably not the best place for you if you can’t take criticism. Not everyone is going to like what you post.
Everyone had defended you on here when the insults were purely that and said it was out of order. Yet you still put the sob story on insta.
Not here to argue with you. I have posted my views, you don’t like them and you know what that’s ok too.

raiseseyebrow

She’s been turned out of spring grass for a few weeks as she’s a bit lean coming into spring. I do think they were doing too much with her, she was only 5 when they bought her.
I unfollowed them as got bored with the ads that weren't ads, but yikes at how lean Bug is in this video - she's got absolutely no muscle over her croup at all (the most recent video she's been in)

I understand they've got a heavy workload but it's not hard to feed for the work you're doing.