Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeddyA

Not a fan. She used to put question boxes a lot on stories. I unfollowed.
I don’t like the way she posts question boxes and then is rude to her followers for asking questions lol
She also constantly buys herself highly strung horses then decides they’re too much, takes them out of work and sells them

Reactions: 1

ricemittens

I saw it whilst mindlessly scrolling last night before bed. The poster was under flack for using Emily’s photos, but apparently she had Emily’s permission. Selling as Lola is “wasted” by 12 year old girl I think. Shame - if she is being looked after well, Lola won’t care what she does. She’s up for 12.5k
i found it earlier. I don’t think the 12 year old is the owner, rather someone from the dealer ?

tatembr

Now I am not the best rider in the world by any stretch but Rhi posting that video saying Woody almost had her off for that tiny spook is crazy, don’t know if she’s just over exaggerating for clout or those weekly riding lessons are doing niche
And then instead of ignoring the spook and carrying on, she keeps circling him like ‘LOOK AT IT’

Does anyone here know why es.equestrian retired Billy Olive?👀 claims it wasn’t an injury but does anyone have any tea ☕ on what it might have been?

dashz

Sorry was the first post of a well known influencer who has over horses themselves with a fan base not cryptic? 🤥
That could mean anyone, I'm saying it as a whole.

Yet again people love an anonymous site to bash people yet wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life 🤣

Maybe if you all stopped following these people and giving them views .... oh wait you'd have nothing to moan about then
You seem to have misquoted darling. I didn’t make that reply on here, please learn to read before attempting to insult people. Bless!

Just wondering after watching some videos of people having lessons with eventers, do they actually have training to instruct? Or do they just teach from their own merits from being successful. It must be a good side hustle for them but can’t imagine people like Charlotte D actually doing all the courses/exams?? (May be wrong)

Don’t got me wrong, I quite like jumping.bryan, but just noticed that she’s now promoting a new supplement company when she was all about Bettalife this time last year!

I’m liking Charlotte’s post this morning. Such a struggle at the moment and you look at some and you’re like oh they came from money and you look at others and are they faking it or making it. Pure honesty and I can totally relate which is nice to know there’s a whole lot more of us in the same boat.

oh and then there’s little miss ruth Irish ‘eq’ who says she’s been meaning to make a postabout this for a while. First of all, daddy pays for the cover of cost for two horses and you just buy them unnecessary things to review. And also you’re just struggling for content because you have nothing going on in your equestrian journey and you’re gona just quote Charlotte now

Anyone know who the famous rider is that made a comment about Olivia Towers? She’s talking about how sad she is etc etc on her stories just now.

Megs full time job is working with her own horses, and working with sponsors in return for a vlog or 2 each week. Who wouldn’t want her job and lifestyle! ☺ She has the property of her parents and the full support from her mum, she is extremely lucky. I guess I find it hard to see that they don’t have to go and purchase a saddle or bridle or buy new boots or buy feed for the horses because it’s all there in sponsorship for them, and all I see is a vlog of riding there own horses for us to watch, there competitions are paid for by sponsorship the list is endless. I know i shouldn’t be so negative about it but I guess that’s how I see it from a viewers point of view.
It’s not going to last forever though, and then what will she do? She has no real world experience and having a degree in geography isn’t relevant to what she’s doing nor sought after by employers 🙈

Maybe she’ll live off her parents and sponsorship forever, but it’s certainly not a lifestyle I’d choose. I’m certain I’m much happier having made my own way in the world