Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lifeonthebuckle

Why are you on here? Again if it’s bad for you surely you wouldn’t want to give it the time of day.

It looks like you then post to instagram to get the sob story and everyone to then comment how amazing you are. Which ,shocker for you ,but no one is going to tell you your shit on a platform based on how many likes you get 🙄

You say you want it to be a personal journey to inspire others then ask for content ideas?

You say you hate drama then ask for assumptions about yourself ?

Confused.com with your account
when have I asked for content ideas?! I asked two days ago if people wanted to see more of our training sessions? If that’s what your referring to. They are recorded anyway for me to look back on, I wanted to know if they would help others? What’s so wrong with that?

how is asking for assumptions drama?! I don’t get shit it my inbox ~ so I don’t post drama?

Im confused with YOU…. You say you unfollowed so you’ve either re followed me or you look me up? If my account bothers you that much why watch? The same reason as why I probably look on here I guess?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh totally, Olivia is a beautiful rider, I’m jealous of her seat. But she’s just so smug about it and you’re not allowed to say anything to her without Olivia getting the hump and getting offended so easily
100% that’s why I don’t like her as a person 🤣 I don’t follow her anymore because she just made me feel jealous of how easy she seems to have it all.

horsey1234

Sorry off topic but can anyone explain how giveaways work? I get that comments = entry and an online tool calculates the winner for them, but I don’t get how “share to story” works. Are the tools that pick winners able to monitor shares to story as well, or is it a lie just to get more engagement?

I used to follow Canterring but unfollowed a while ago because she kept posting question boxes & leave assumptions/unpopular opinions on her story, multiple times during the day and it just annoyed me😅

Oh my god agree - what kind of audience is she trying to target? kids? She just needs to refresh what it's about. The constant neediness from these question boxes is so strange.. And agree I think she's too tall for that pony and yes the pony is overweight. I've seen her ride her friends horse before, I think she posted it. She rode actually really well. So much more able for a horse that's off the leg and makes her look like a better rider. You're only going backwards with a kick along pony. I can understand she loves Clancy but he's def for another type of rider now and she needs to move on like we all do in our equestrian journey. IMO all the kicking, wagging arms etc is just making her riding worse and when it comes to the day she'll have to move onto another horse it will be a kick in the face that she'll have to ride a lot quieter and will get more from them. It's mad that she can't see that either. None of us ever want to move on from our childhood ponies...but we have to? It's fair to them.

It'll be interesting to see if Ruth will actually get Misty broken in or is she all talk....I'd love to see her riding given she's always giving advice on her stories. She also always bashes 'riding school' stuff and tbh we all started somewhere? A lot of her audience is probably riding school teenagers and kids learning to ride so the way she looks down on it is a bit sad. Of you really wanted something bad enough you'd do it and it baffles me she still hasn't bought or loaned a horse yet..she has a job and land..

Did anyone follow celiaequine or whatever her name was? She was in that group and i think there was drama. she was from ireland and rode tina

Burdock 12

I messaged Emily an hour after Lola’s ad had gone up on Facebook. Emily replied saying she was aware and hopes she finds the right home next. I’m not a fan of the seller constantly saying the 12 yo rider (who's only been riding for 2yrs) makes it easy. It’s almost implying that Emily wasn’t a good rider?

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Anyone know what happened to Dun and Blonde? She just suddenly stopped posting on IG?

Yep, and I’m assuming you/curtain on the wall are really pleased 🙄🙄.

I think tattle is a place where things can be discussed and shared but childish name calling for the sake of it seems just silly….
I didn't say I was pleased? I Didn't even know who she was before I looked her up and saw she had shared it

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
Pretty sure Meg doesn’t have enough room for the horses she does have.

Also I imagine, if she did go down to Megs yard Han would definitely end up helping out in some way and that time all really adds up 😅

Chicarica

I just watched Em's video. Neither she nor that horse were ready for that fun ride. Does she do any groundwork with that horse? It was not listening to her and was clearly beyond her threshold when she start bucking. Yes the others were dicks but Em also needs to take the blame for putting the horse in a situation it wasn't ready for.

Nettlebelle2

Not sure someone with only 1000 followers classifies as an influencer but saying that I’m not entirely sure what the definition or threshold is!
Not sure about now but the rule once upon a time here on tattle was the person had to have over 5k followers, that was a few years ago and I think it was more a gentleman’s agreement rather than a rule but no, someone with 1k followers can’t be classed as an influencer imo.

Now I have a question because I like asking questions lol. Have you ever bought a product shown/talked highly about by an influencer (even if they're not promoting it)? Did you rate it or hate it?
I bought a reinrite used by some Irish influencers I follow and I really trusted their word for it (REALLY as it cost £159 or somewhere abouts). It's turned my horse around and the two influencers that shared it weren't promoting it/had no association with it. They seemed like they geniuinely loved it which sold it to me and now I'm in love. Isn't it a love/hate relationship with influencers, brands and products? I am more inclined to use something if I scroll back months and see they're using a product and haven't mentioned it until they start then talking about it and swearing by it because you then know their genuine feelings..
Wondering what Irish influencers they were? I’d love to check them out as I’m considering getting a reinrite. Also would like to find some actual authentic influencers😂

Would love to know who people love following and why?
And who they personally don’t like following and why?
I like the moodymarediaries and jumping.bryan
Lost all respect for Lily equestrian after the American shooting comment

Opinions on RuthIrishEq and Canterring? Can’t believe neither have been discussed here yet…
I used to follow Canterring but unfollowed a while ago because she kept posting question boxes & leave assumptions/unpopular opinions on her story, multiple times during the day and it just annoyed me😅

Nettlebelle2

This is why I barely scroll instagram anymore or watch stories because the majority of them are all about posting in ways that shows themselves off, the products they have been gifted or how expensive their horse looks. It's not about the partnership or about them riding (whether that be competing or just training at home) so it just all bores me. YT tends to be better but I won't lie I often skip to the riding parts with that too
I do the same. With YT the ad is usually at the start so you can skip forward to the interesting stuff. I watch a lot of vlogs, show vlogs etc and as you said Instagram is quite boring, even my feed has changed, every second post is an ad of some type. I’m just over it now, I spend far more time on YT.

Nettlebelle2

Yes it was on the previous thread.

I think there was a time when she was pretty intense with the reel making and product pushing so I unfollowed, but she seems like she’s far more relatable again now so re-followed. We all have confidence issues and it’s nice to see someone pushing through them.
Oh I see, thank you. I’m new enough to her and I really like her content. I think she’s doing great.