Equestrian influencers #3 Ad/BA/sponsored rider ‘it’s not an ad guys’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A round up of #2 lots of entitled people getting a lot of free stuff and moaning when they get spoken about on here.

That just about covers the Equesterian influencers and wannabe’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Carrying on from the last thread it seems miss wimpy eventer cares more about her instagram fame than her kids. I’m sure she says it’s a private lane but what in an animal was on the track that she didn’t see because she was to busy pouting for instagram. If she wants to do it without the kids in the car fine it’s only her to get injured but those kids never asked to be put in that car so you would think she would be far more attentive when she drives.

Reactions: 9
Carrying on from the last thread it seems miss wimpy eventer cares more about her instagram fame than her kids. I’m sure she says it’s a private lane but what in an animal was on the track that she didn’t see because she was to busy pouting for instagram. If she wants to do it without the kids in the car fine it’s only her to get injured but those kids never asked to be put in that car so you would think she would be far more attentive when she drives.
Agree. No matter whether it’s on a private road or not, she should be setting an example. Driving whilst on your phone and also not wearing a seatbelt is just plain wrong. When she tried to make excuses for it on her story I had to unfollow. There is no justification.

Reactions: 8
I've gone right off wimpy eventer and the driving on the phoen always irks me!
Its just stupid private road or not!

For a long time now she hasn't seemed as genuine as she once came across and not adding captions annoys me.
I have trouble hearing unless I have headphones or complete quiet, captions are a god send for me!

Reactions: 5
I've gone right off wimpy eventer and the driving on the phoen always irks me!
Its just stupid private road or not!

For a long time now she hasn't seemed as genuine as she once came across and not adding captions annoys me.
I have trouble hearing unless I have headphones or complete quiet, captions are a god send for me!
I unfollowed her on instagram ages ago. But she occasionally shows up on my facebook. Not so long ago she was moaning about people not wanting to go on her camps so she probably won’t run any more. Unless she hasn’t noticed the cost of living has sky rocketed along side the price of fuel so unless you are very local to her camps it’s now going to cost an arm and a leg to get there, as well as her camps being far more expensive than other camps that are run, it’s just not worth it for the average person.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her on instagram ages ago. But she occasionally shows up on my facebook. Not so long ago she was moaning about people not wanting to go on her camps so she probably won’t run any more. Unless she hasn’t noticed the cost of living has sky rocketed along side the price of fuel so unless you are very local to her camps it’s now going to cost an arm and a leg to get there, as well as her camps being far more expensive than other camps that are run, it’s just not worth it for the average person.
Almost £400 for only 3 lessons over 2 days is insanely overpriced!

Entries for her camps this year were low at the time of her posting that rant about how it would be her last year ever running them, so I’m sure it was just to drum up interest :rolleyes:

I can't tag you in response for some reason but this is in response to Pluto stars, re me asking for more info on Charlotte (Martin)
I'm so annoyed I don't have Facebook so I can see this page about dodgy dealers, or is it open to public viewing? I'll check it out if I can. From what I can gather, they deffo give off inexperienced vibes, like playing ponies and living in a kinda fantasy land of selling thoroughbreds, mainly. What novice after 3m of riding thinks they're going to have anything to contribute to a horse selling business?! (or whatever you'd call it) and getting a horse that ended up too much for him/his abilities... And then I vaguely know there's something to do with a horse called Harry who everyone is passing the buck on blame wise for its weight (or lack thereof)
I really am going to need to get FB at this rate my curiosity is peaked

I’m in awe of how much time Lucy has in her day. Fair play to her, she seems like a hard worker and now 3 horses as well as the Magnolia Cup. I know Harry and LaraghLee are in and out of work but she also has to care for them and Bonnie. And edit Yt vids. Girl boss IMO. I also can’t wait to follow her Magnolia Cup journey, 100% routing for her. Loved following Callie Cole’s and Tatiana Mountbatten last year

Why would you send a brand new saddle fitter to Charlotte and Vossi?!? When she’s been so scathing of saddle fits?! Blimming woman’s career could be over before it starts if Charlotte lays into the fit of the saddle when it arrives!

Reactions: 5
Agree. No matter whether it’s on a private road or not, she should be setting an example. Driving whilst on your phone and also not wearing a seatbelt is just plain wrong. When she tried to make excuses for it on her story I had to unfollow. There is no justification.
Agree. Unfollowed her ages ago. Her voice, her pout, her ‘I’m so scared but watch me smash round a BE course’ just wound me up. Fake fake fake

Reactions: 7
“Wimpy” eventer is not at all scared. It’s okay if she wants to do 70cm. She’s just had a baby, she’s unfit, she said she wants an easy round and I can understand that. The height someone else wants to do has nothing to do with me, so she can crack on in that respect.

BUT, I can’t stand the fake nerves and fake “fear” it’s all just an act and a way to promote her brand and try and remain relevant. She’ll post on her grid in a few days jumping 1.10 saying how her wimpy camp circle got her through and if you want to understand the support give me £400 and come to a camp 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair, I have been to a wimpy camp and it is a very encouraging environment. I saw someone go from being scared of a pole to jumping a course of 65cm. BUT it is a lot of money and she is very ott. I am booked on for another this year - purely for the friends I made and not for Vic herself. But I will probably cancel as I am likely to not have a horse by then and I don’t see the point in paying for an unmounted spot.

Reactions: 2
To be fair, I have been to a wimpy camp and it is a very encouraging environment. I saw someone go from being scared of a pole to jumping a course of 65cm. BUT it is a lot of money and she is very ott. I am booked on for another this year - purely for the friends I made and not for Vic herself. But I will probably cancel as I am likely to not have a horse by then and I don’t see the point in paying for an unmounted spot.
I don’t doubt the camps are filled with support. I just don’t like the tactic to pretend “I’m just like you” when these people have a genuine fear of going over a pole.
You can support people without lying about who you are

Reactions: 7
*Not influencer related*

Thoughts?

Poor horse you could tell it was distressed.
Well the school's response was bullshit. They say they didn't want to use a whip, yet you can hear the horse being whipped when the pole didn't work. It's like the Mark Todd situation and shows what happens when you do it to a horse who doesn't give up as easily as the one in the MT video. Funny that this is the kind of person who probably defended him, and the exact reason why he needed to be punished the way that he was- Licence suspension and it being spread round socials with people actively condemning his actions. He's had his punishment so this is not to start attacking him, just to prove why it was important that the wider equestrian community needed to be outspoken against this kind of thing, because if people see top riders getting away with it or don't see why top riders doing this kind of thing is an issue, they'll do the same thing.
I would expect they'll have trouble passing their checks for the riding school next time round.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.