Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wouldn’t say the majority are about that. Well I think the people I follow I’m genuinely interested and they actually do share their horse journey and the odd pose photo which I don’t mind.

but scarlets IG is bore. Didn’t know she did YouTube so fair enough but I still wouldn’t watch or be drawn in.

I wouldn’t say thatabout mo chopall beag Treena because I do think she wants t advance/improve/get better but she just doesn’t seem to ride the horse and it seems unfair on him because then when she does he’ll be fresh and she’ll blame him for her nerves and spooking. She also has showjumping in her bio which is so misleading as she has done a pole. I did like her but now I’m a bit meh just because I feel sorrier and sorrier for her horse just in a stable. She just seems to look at him walk around the arena and then stand in the stable and groom and I can’t help but think she should have went with a cob again

Reactions: 1

Somerset girl

VIP Member
I guess it depends on how and why it was said. I wouldn’t have called Tina vile but her behaviuor towards Em and Addy at the fun ride was all 3 where as bad as each other and it’s amazing how a different vlog gave a different prospective. I can understand them wanting to gallop off at every piece of grass they came across, I would be the same but I would sure as hell make sure everyone in the group wanted the same and would always let the youngest/unfittest horse dictate the pace. That should have been a very educational outing for Addy and I hope her’s and Em’s confidence hasn’t been knocked because they where both doing so well.
Where can I find this video of the fun ride please? It is an insta account or YouTube? Thanks

taibhse

Have you seen she’s got Woody booked in for an MRI and all that for lameness? I thought she was just riding him the other day (though I usually just scroll by her now so not up to date)

can I ask who RTG is/what it stands for?

Jesus this morning ... well known influencers

“ don’t you just hate all the ads at the moment, all ads no horse content”

next story

“ check this out, here’s my code for 10% off”
😂 fuck sake is it just other peoples ads your pissed with then ??

rant over

riding with Charlotte can’t stand ..... the woman never blinks;
suspect to me 🤔

human or Android??
Do as I say not do as I do is the saying I think 😂😂😂😂. If you don’t like the fact they are advertisng bloody unfollow them it’s not difficult.

Foodven

Did Han ever mention why her horses isn’t at megs yard? I guess they live together so maybe would be abit to much?

Jenievous

Chatty Member
I unfollowed them as got bored with the ads that weren't ads, but yikes at how lean Bug is in this video - she's got absolutely no muscle over her croup at all (the most recent video she's been in)

I understand they've got a heavy workload but it's not hard to feed for the work you're doing.
Christ she looks aged. Like she's elderly. No muscle on the neck or anywhere else. I prefer them to be leaner coming into spring but thats on the extreme side. Glad they did realise and put her out on grass but really they should have been feeding her for the workload like you say.

taibhse

I’ve got F&F. I bought a pair as a reward to myself for finishing uni. Very popular with the agri uni/college crowd (went to Harper Adams) .

dashz

Love the keyboard warrior in this, fact of the matter is you're sat writing cryptic messages and do not know people on a personal level. You only see a fraction of what goes on in these influences life, but yet judge them, half of the people here are the people on livery yards that sit and bitch about people trying their best and stop people from enjoying their horses.

It really is sad.

Yes I know tattle is for gossiping but not for dragging people down and making them feel like they cant do anything.
have you looked up cryptic in the dictionary? Or did you use a thesaurus app to try and give the effect of seeming intelligent? 😂😂

if I use a name, there’s no enigma. One cannot be cryptic, where one has named the person in which the comments were made about.

ETA: although, looking at your previous posts, every single one is defending Jess. So either you’re some obsessed fan, or, more likely, you are Jess herself and only created the LOTB account on here to try and throw people off the scent 😂

haveImadeit?

Anyone know what happened to Dun and Blonde? She just suddenly stopped posting on IG?

I asked a while ago but no one seemed to know. I used to really enjoy her content. Hope she’s ok.

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
Can you direct or post the link?
I saw it whilst mindlessly scrolling last night before bed. The poster was under flack for using Emily’s photos, but apparently she had Emily’s permission. Selling as Lola is “wasted” by 12 year old girl I think. Shame - if she is being looked after well, Lola won’t care what she does. She’s up for 12.5k

Fendrel

Chatty Member
Okay I'm taking bets as to how long it will be before the "selling Vossi" clickbait from Charlotte.

I think she should sell him. They're not a good match. She needs something more level headed and calmer.
I agree with this. He doesn’t seem to enjoy jumping coloured fences and they just don’t seem a good match.

I like Nohorsehan - she shows the realistic side of having a youngster but I do question if she’s overhorsed herself. Her old horse was very chilled and she’s ridden Meg’s but only really hacking? And Affie seems like a bit of a handful
I was surprised she got a youngster as I had only ever seen her ride Bear in a video and she seemed to struggle with her, fair on her though for having the balls to do it. I would say I am at her kind of level riding wise and no way would I get a youngster!!

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Who even is this Rhi?
Every single equestrian page I follow has some ridiculous comment from her on, so I went to have a look at her page (I do not follow her!)
What a moron!