Equestrian influencers #19 bit doesn’t fit, but we’ll still try and flog the same old sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks all for the insurance answers - I know Han doesn’t have it but I was asking generally after watching her Affie update 🙂

LOU is different to LOA claims (loss of animal) it wouldn’t be LOU as mentioned above but would be LOA and it’s usually calculated based on the sum insured and market value, ie what can you buy a 7(?) year old Arab X mare for that’s not got a competition record etc

Reactions: 1
I think on the next thread we should have a poll on it for whether we think there should be a separate thread for Meg? Then if it’s popular we can do that so everyone’s happy?

Reactions: 7
I think on the next thread we should have a poll on it for whether we think there should be a separate thread for Meg? Then if it’s popular we can do that so everyone’s happy?
This thread would be pretty much dead if Meg had her own thread. I think she’s only mentioned so much as she posts a lot more than others. If someone wants to start one then they can, but I don’t think anyone can say Meg talked is banned on here.
Changing the subject who’s going to be listening? My predictions are Tina will be her usual screechy self which puts me off listening completely.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Meg’s an equestrian influencer? This thread is for equestrian influencers? It’s what this thread is for!

I don’t follow Charlotte/Vossi or Frankie’s mum but just scroll past those posts?!

Reactions: 19
This thread would certainly be dead without Meg talk. I also don’t follow Charlotte/Vossi, whatsherface with Pepper, or the Munchausen mum…I stopped following Miri too.
At the end of the day, it’s an equestrian influencers thread, scroll past the Meg posts if you don’t like them?

Reactions: 7
This thread would be pretty much dead if Meg had her own thread. I think she’s only mentioned so much as she posts a lot more than others. If someone wants to start one then they can, but I don’t think anyone can say Meg talked is banned on here.
Changing the subject who’s going to be listening? My predictions are Tina will be her usual screechy self which puts me off listening completely.
I agree with you, but there could be more people who think otherwise so I was trying to think of a way see what everyone’s opinion is.

RE the podcast. I’ll probably give the first one a listen but I don’t really like chatty podcasts and I assume that’s what it will be. I couldn't get onboard with the Buck off Banter one no matter how much I tried to like it.
I prefer one with a topic that’s informative where I can learn something.

Meg’s an equestrian influencer? This thread is for equestrian influencers? It’s what this thread is for!

I don’t follow Charlotte/Vossi or Frankie’s mum but just scroll past those posts?!
Exactly, I have no interest in a separate thread for her, she’s really not that problematic to warrant one. She just has a lot of horses and posts a lot so gets talked about. In all honesty I’ve skipped a lot of vlogs lately of many riders because they’re all the same. I’m not interested in their morning routine, I’ve filled enough haynets in the dark to know what it’s about, lol.

When they’re all doing something it’s interesting, I like Lucy because of the hunting side she shows. Tina I can take in small doses, I did hope we’d see more of the puppy and training her, but blink and she’s fully grown and just there.

I’ve watched a few showing vlogs lately that YT has thrown my way which I’ve enjoyed.

Along of vloggers make the mistake that Emily has gone down if just droning on and on and on about nothing before getting to anything interesting. A couple this week have been to a lesson and just showed the whole lesson with music over it. What is the point of that? What am I learning or gaining from them? Nothing.
---
This thread would certainly be dead without Meg talk. I also don’t follow Charlotte/Vossi, whatsherface with Pepper, or the Munchausen mum…I stopped following Miri too.
At the end of the day, it’s an equestrian influencers thread, scroll past the Meg posts if you don’t like them?
Yeah, I unfollowed all of those as well. I wish no one followed Munchausen Mom and maybe she’d stop.

Reactions: 2
I’d bring up a number of people but it’s pointless because everything gets lost in the Meggy Moo talk.
There are a number of slightly smaller (but still big and beggy) accounts that could be discussed.

I’d bring up a number of people but it’s pointless because everything gets lost in the Meggy Moo talk.
There are a number of slightly smaller (but still big and beggy) accounts that could be discussed.
You don’t know if you don’t try!

If you want to discuss different people then start the discussion

Reactions: 15
Please give me more accounts to look at, I'm begging you. I'll never make badminton grassroots, I'll probably never be brave enough to be an eventer in any meaningful way!!

I was thinking this morning about work and what I earn, mainly because I’ve just had a long winded conversation with an Uber driver about Donald Trump and corruption, lol. But anyway when I first started work I picked up £42.00 a week and got my pony a few months later, very luckily gifted her through circumstances, but my livery was 12.50 a week. Can you imagine keeping a horse for 12.50 a week now? When we lost our boy about four years ago we were paying just under 200.00 a month for technically DIY but the livery owner was awesome and we were practically full livery in the week.

What kind of money is everyone paying now? I’m in the Midlands because I know areas make a difference. It’s the one thing that terries me about ever owning one again.

I enjoy watching their vlogs but I skip the chatty bits so I probably won't be listening. I watch them for their visual content which they do well. To be honest I'm not sure what their USP will be for a podcast? I feel like every man and his dog is starting one nowadays and you need something really unique to make it worthwhile.

Reactions: 3
I enjoy watching their vlogs but I skip the chatty bits so I probably won't be listening. I watch them for their visual content which they do well. To be honest I'm not sure what their USP will be for a podcast? I feel like every man and his dog is starting one nowadays and you need something really unique to make it worthwhile.
This sums up my opinion (on T&E and on podcasts 😂 ) I'll probably check out the first one just to see what it's like, but I imagine it won't be anything particularly novel and interesting

Olivia Towers podcasts were really interesting, but she always had a good solid topic and really interesting guests. Her one with Alice Oppenheimer was a good listen.

I can't listen to Tina in her vlogs I'm not pumping her directly into my ears 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it's totally weird to follow an equestrian influencer tattle and not want people to discuss Meg. People are so unbelievably jealous of her. Personally I've really enjoyed the horse shopping and me and my two young daughters are really looking forward to seeing her new horse. We've met her in RL, she was lovely, friendly (and has the most amazing skin). Fair enough if she ends up doing something dickish then comment on it. I don't follow RTG but don't demand people start their own thread about her.
---
If you want to discuss different people then start the discussion
Omg this!

Reactions: 15
I can't listen to Tina in her vlogs I'm not pumping her directly into my ears 🤣🤣🤣
Same!! I don’t have anything against her and d follow her. I just don’t watch her stories or vlogs. Or if I did I’d put them on mute. I may watch the Olivia Towers one just to see what Olivia says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.