Equestrian influencers #19 bit doesn’t fit, but we’ll still try and flog the same old sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell is looking after 29 horses without help. That’s just ridiculous. If the riding school can’t pay for a member of staff then it clearly isn’t going to work.
---
Also I’m placing my official bet for Meg’s new horse based off her reel with the lemeiux unboxing.

I think it’s a chestnut we haven’t seen. Spruce goes best on red 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Who the hell is looking after 29 horses without help. That’s just ridiculous. If the riding school can’t pay for a member of staff then it clearly isn’t going to work.
---
Also I’m placing my official bet for Meg’s new horse based off her reel with the lemeiux unboxing.

I’m also going chestnut.

---

She said at the end though that we have seen the horse in one of the YouTube videos. I reckon either the bay or the dark dapple grey mare.

I think from the unboxing it’ll be the dappled grey from the last vlog (surely one viewing wouldn’t have been worth a whole video otherwsie?) I don’t see bay and that spruce colour going well but personal taste I guess!

She said at the end though that we have seen the horse in one of the YouTube videos. I reckon either the bay or the dark dapple grey mare.
I have a weird feeling it was randomly in the background or something 😂 you’re probs right tho but I’m gonna go rogue.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else not care what Meg buys, what she sells or what she has that’s in foal, lame, broken or whatever?
Just me who literally couldn’t give a single 💩 about it?

Reactions: 11
I have a horrid feeling it’s the second grey in the first vlog. If it’s any of the greys I hope it’s the Sligo candy boy one, but also hope she has gone for the bay because she is best suited to that one. The grey with her ears pinned in the first vlog, surely isn’t the one!

I loved the greys from the first vlog. I haven't watched all the videos but of the ones I've seen, she looks best on the very first one she rode, the first grey. Just seems more horse-like and something she can grow with!

---

She won’t be a great deal bigger than Jam and Dee either if she has 6ft 3 rugs. The head collar looks cob size to but it’s hard to tell on a video. And she could have a small head.

She won’t be a great deal bigger than Jam and Dee either if she has 6ft 3 rugs. The head collar looks cob size to but it’s hard to tell on a video. And she could have a small head.
My 16.2 horse is in a 6ft3 rug as she's compact. My friend has a 15.2 who's in 6ft6. While I don't think Meg has gone that big at all, rug size means nothing.

Reactions: 9
Poor Han, morbid question but what happens when a horse is pts regarding insurance? Do you get the amount you initially insured them for (providing that is the market value) reduced by some of the vet costs they paid out for? Or just the market value at the time? Wouldn’t the market value be nothing if they’re needing to be pts?

My 16.2 horse is in a 6ft3 rug as she's compact. My friend has a 15.2 who's in 6ft6. While I don't think Meg has gone that big at all, rug size means nothing.
Very true, I was just going from my experiance of horses with 6ft3 rugs. My 15hh connie cross and a 16.2 tb I’ve ridden both wear 6ft3 and I don’t look tall on my horse nor did I look short on the 16.2 yet have ridden others of that size and felt to tall on a 15hh and far to small on the 16.2hh

Does anyone else not care what Meg buys, what she sells or what she has that’s in foal, lame, broken or whatever?
needs her own thread, I don’t follow her or watch her content because I don’t find her interesting at all. Agree, I couldn’t give a 💩 either 😅
---
I quite like Pammy 😅 she's not for the faint of heart but in a horse world full of bullshitt, I love a straight talker.
oh believe me she’s very definitely full of bullshit. One of the biggest hypocrites going.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
needs her own thread, I don’t follow her or watch her content because I don’t find her interesting at all. Agree, I couldn’t give a 💩 either 😅
---

oh believe me she’s very definitely full of bullshit. One of the biggest hypocrites going.
Also she's a totally typical rude horse woman. Nothing unusual about her, she's just rude and unpleasant.

Reactions: 3
Poor Han, morbid question but what happens when a horse is pts regarding insurance? Do you get the amount you initially insured them for (providing that is the market value) reduced by some of the vet costs they paid out for? Or just the market value at the time? Wouldn’t the market value be nothing if they’re needing to be pts?
Im pretty sure she didn’t have her insured but it would depend on the policy you take out how much value you put on and if you had loss of use I think

Only if it had loss of use and that usually costs double if not more in terms of insurance cost. Han doesn't insure if you've followed long enough to know.....

Also insurance wording is very cruel. They only usually only payout if the vet recommends PTS under BEVA guidelines and assessed to death before they'll agree it a LoU case.

I have zero interest in Megs world. Sick of hearing about what horse she buys and what colour she’s choosing. It’s so boring to tears…… Get a life people! Geez!!

Reactions: 5
Han doesn’t have insurance as she didn’t believe in it so she’ll get nothing. It used to be the sum assured that you got because that would often decrease over the years as your horse aged.

Han doesn’t have insurance as she didn’t believe in it so she’ll get nothing. It used to be the sum assured that you got because that would often decrease over the years as your horse aged.
Thanks all for the insurance answers - I know Han doesn’t have it but I was asking generally after watching her Affie update 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.