Equestrian influencers #19 bit doesn’t fit, but we’ll still try and flog the same old sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does rhi’s new horse look quite overweight in her new video, is kind of reminding me of miris 🤔 then again I’m not too familiar with the breed so might not be
All IDs need to do is look at food and they get fat 😂

Reactions: 3
Let's not forget Meg will still want to 5 stage vet and fully xray any potential buy...well she said that other horses she'd picked previously this year hadn't worked out because of the xrays 🤷🏼‍♀️ So Friday's update could just be that she picked a certain horse and it's going to depend on xrays as to whether she gets it or not. So I'm predicting, there will still be no conclusion. Just another carrot to keep people watching.

BTW. If people like batshit crazy dressage comments on Facebook, try the 'Correct Dressage Schooling Discussions' page.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let's not forget Meg will still want to 5 stage vet and fully xray any potential buy...well she said that other horses she'd picked previously this year hadn't worked out because of the xrays 🤷🏼‍♀️ So Friday's update could just be that she picked a certain horse and it's going to depend on xrays as to whether she gets it or not. So I'm predicting, there will still be no conclusion. Just another carrot to keep people watching.

BTW. If people like batshit crazy dressage comments on Facebook, try the 'Correct Dressage Schooling Discussions' page.
I don't think she'd post a video of a new horse unless it had already passed a vetting. A lot of these big sales yards have recently conducted PPEs and xrays (which will be dated). So she may just do her own vetting and base on the recent xrays.

I don't think any person selling a horse would allow someone to take videos trying a horse, getting excited about buying it and then it failing a vet check 😂

Reactions: 6
Let's not forget Meg will still want to 5 stage vet and fully xray any potential buy...
That's almost certainly long done. The horse may even already had them.

Full of people quoting Baucher and being rabidly critical of anything that might resemble what they call "modern" dressage, and when you look at their profile they have 7 hairy things that aren't ridden (I LOVE hairy things by the way) and they do reiki on in cork slippers, while sprinkling turmeric on everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nowt wrong with a bit of Reiki to keep things zen.
I bloody love Justine, she is so old school and yet so progressive all at the same time. The Search for a star thingy so be filmed at hers instead of Talland!

Reactions: 1
Nowt wrong with a bit of Reiki to keep things zen.
Nor with Turmeric or cork slippers... within reason ;)

I bloody love Justine, she is so old school and yet so progressive all at the same time.
I adored her picking up a new ex-racer, taking it home, slapping a saddle on it and kissing its face over and over. She's just fabulous!

Pammy milked that situation though and every time it calmed down she stirred it back up again. She's shrewd. She knows exactly what she's doing.
I quite like Pammy 😅 she's not for the faint of heart but in a horse world full of bullshitt, I love a straight talker.

Saw the end of Meg's video the other day and I know there has been speculation here as to who she'll keep/sell and I think this shows who it'll be.

Attachments

I don't think any person selling a horse would allow someone to take videos trying a horse, getting excited about buying it and then it failing a vet check 😂
Matt Harnake did some interesting 'looking for a horse' a few years back when he bought Emporio. That included a few trials and failed vettings complete with vet explanations and everything. It was really interesting, but I can imagine no seller would really want that on YT.

I’ve caught up on a load of Justine vlogs, she really is fabulous. I love her and Charlie.

Yup! Bye bye Bryni, Moose and Ettie (and of course Ari).
I think she might hold onto Ettie for a little longer, she's looking pretty big for just over a year so they may be hoding onto the hope she makes big enough for Meg to produce her a little if not actually event her?

Reactions: 6
I think she might hold onto Ettie for a little longer, she's looking pretty big for just over a year so they may be hoding onto the hope she makes big enough for Meg to produce her a little if not actually event her?
I hope she will, I quite like her. Might not be an eventer but would be nice to see how she turns out!

I quite like Pammy 😅 she's not for the faint of heart but in a horse world full of bullshitt, I love a straight talker.
I very much like Pammy! But she does have an agenda and pursues it relentlessly. Good for her, really!

Saw the end of Meg's video the other day and I know there has been speculation here as to who she'll keep/sell and I think this shows who it'll be.
If she has any sense she'll sell everything that is sound enough to sell and not in foal except Jam.

Matt Harnake did some interesting 'looking for a horse' a few years back when he bought Emporio. That included a few trials and failed vettings complete with vet explanations and everything. It was really interesting, but I can imagine no seller would really want that on YT.
That made great viewing despite the way it turned really ugly (which admittedly also made interesting content!)

If she has any sense she'll sell everything that is sound enough to sell and not in foal except Jam.
I don't see her selling Bear (despite how much sense it would make given size), or Dee once foaled. Bryni and Moose will go for sure, I agree that I think she'll keep Ettie a little longer given she's looking to turn out a bit bigger than expected. I bet she's hoping for a mild winter though as they must be running low on stable space!

I could see Kate’s riding school going south. Despite having 29 horses, 8 are shetlands, very few others are rideable meaning she had to buy more (!!) horses, she’ll never sell them as she worries where they’ll go (fair but maybe don’t buy anymore.) I also think she sets a bad example for younger viewers pushing herself to extremes, sleeping in a tack room, getting 3 hours sleep etc. This is not healthy and I’m shocked she hasn’t been really ill

Reactions: 9
I don't see her selling Bear (despite how much sense it would make given size), or Dee once foaled. Bryni and Moose will go for sure, I agree that I think she'll keep Ettie a little longer given she's looking to turn out a bit bigger than expected. I bet she's hoping for a mild winter though as they must be running low on stable space!
Agree, looking at any vlog or post where she talks about Bear they won't sell her. I think Brego might be going as well depending on how spicy he is under saddle or how big he turns out.

Agree, looking at any vlog or post where she talks about Bear they won't sell her. I think Brego might be going as well depending on how spicy he is under saddle or how big he turns out.
I don't think she'll sell bear either. I really like ettie but as she's one of the ' in ' colours as is bryni they might be sold out sooner rather than later.

She'll definitely keep Brego as long as there's a chance he'll be big enough for her to ride I reckon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.