Equestrian influencers #19 bit doesn’t fit, but we’ll still try and flog the same old sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RTG - just watched her stories, did she say the vet didn’t remind her that Pepper needed vaccinating?
So, looks like her vaccinations lapsed, she had her done but with a booster so although covered, not in the eyes of the FEI, she had to start again and then she missed the restart of the course.
That’s on her not the vet! If you compete or in her case stay at an event with FEI horse then you need to make sure you vaccinations are up to date. She’d be covered and unlikely to get or pass on flu but rules are rules and you follow them or don’t attend events.

Reactions: 5
Anyone been following the Georgie and the equines Blue injury? 4 days ago she was built up to 20 minutes work, today she's out cantering for 3.3 miles in "muddy, uneven and slippy conditions"?!😳 For how much she loves this horse it's an interesting way of showing it!

Reactions: 6
Equestrian Influencers #20 Tina’s Qualified, Meg’s Vilified & Mumchausen’s Criticised

Reactions: 20
i was just wondering am I the only one who thinks it’s crazy for influencers to rely on there income from social media to afford their horses and house . I herd that YouTube and social media isn’t a long term job because it constantly changing like the biggest you tubers in 2013-2015 are nobody’s now and aren’t even doing social media and just working a normal job some of them have massive debts because there current jobs don’t generate enough money to pay off there mortgages and loans. I feel like Meg and this esme are going to be screwed in few years as they probably would struggle to get a job as their age and no work experience. this esme doesn’t have a degree and Meg couldn’t do a grad program job as both of them would be to old. I just find it crazy there family isn’t telling them to have a backup option.
Depends on the job. Uni isn't the be all and end all. There are plenty of people that will take on someone who shows creativity and that they can work hard and make a success of something through their own inititative. I'd always be more likely to take on someone like that over someone with a bit of paper.

Reactions: 1
After all the YHL stories today with Meg and Tina (and the impending Olympia ones) I think it should be

Equestrian Influencers #20 - meet and shriek

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alanna Clarke is so authentic, which I like, but there's something really infuriating about her that I can't put my finger on 😂 I absolutely cannot stand watching her.

Also someone else mentioned ELS eventing, I also can't watch her! Her voice grates on me because it sounds really quite child like and innocent, more like a 12yo than a 20-something year old. However, she's done awesome with Donut! Amazing progress in such short time, she'll be one to watch in the future I think.

Reactions: 1
New thread. Used my title purely because it had the most likes and didn’t seem like anyone was gonna bite the bullet and post a new thread.

Alanna Clarke is so authentic, which I like, but there's something really infuriating about her that I can't put my finger on 😂 I absolutely cannot stand watching her.

Also someone else mentioned ELS eventing, I also can't watch her! Her voice grates on me because it sounds really quite child like and innocent, more like a 12yo than a 20-something year old. However, she's done awesome with Donut! Amazing progress in such short time, she'll be one to watch in the future I think.
At least ELS Eventing gets on with her life, has massive amounts of respect for her mum, doesn’t live off massive amounts of gifted items and sponsors, she pretty much lives a normal life that’s 100% relatable to watch. She works, teaches, and puts her time into her horses like most normal people do. I think the insults to her voice is complete nastiness, and unfair.

Reactions: 6
Clearly which ever horse meg has bought was delivered from Ireland this morning, i cant see any other reason for her to be up at 3:30 am and still be at home!!
Just dug this out to say that contrary to what I originally thought, you absolutely nailed it. ;) (y)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.